Beasts of Beyond
WAVING THROUGH A WINDOW;; open - return - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: WAVING THROUGH A WINDOW;; open - return (/showthread.php?tid=12892)

WAVING THROUGH A WINDOW;; open - return - trojan g. - 09-27-2020

[align=center][div style="max-width: 450px; font-family: timesnewroman; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify;"]Buildings falling, crushing, snapping bones. Air leaving her body and world going black. Then there was nothing for a while, until suddenly there was something, but she wasn't in control, then nothing once more. And now she was covered in dirt, confused and lost for a moment, then in Tanglewood. In home.

She was a mainecoon, orange and white, long fur, as she had been before, it was if nothing had happened.

Moth was at the border, sitting, as she had been a year and a half ago, watching, and waiting, and listening. Though this time she welcomed the sticky mud of the swamp.

Re: WAVING THROUGH A WINDOW;; open - return - ETERNALKNIGHT. - 09-28-2020

I'LL NEVER BE YOUR CHOSEN ONE
A trip to the boarder was a difficult one for the feline, finding the mud of the swamp harsh on his prosthetic. It was a trip he would make none-the-less, wishing to help out. If there was one thing the former knight knew, it was patrolling. While he had been the head of the knights when his kingdom fell, it didn't mean he was exempt from the more unfavorable duties.

That's what had brought him to the border, a walk around a section of the edge to make sure everything was in proper place. His eyes had landed on the maincoon, the distinct orange and white fur causing a twinge in his chest. Orange had once been something he'd looked out for when hoping to see family but, he knew he wouldn't be seeing such a thing for some time.

"Hello zere, can I help vu? I don't recognise vu," he would say, eyeing the other feline. The way she sat at the border, seemingly completely fine and without nerves made him think she was familiar with the place, or just cocky. Perhaps she was family with someone here? "Vat's your name? I'm Eternalknight."
SO CRAWL ON MY BELLY 'TIL THE SUN GOES DOWN
I'LL NEVER WEAR YOUR BROKEN CROWN
Reggan

Re: WAVING THROUGH A WINDOW;; open - return - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 09-29-2020

[glow=white,1,400]LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH AGAIN !。+゚.[/glow]
If Vigenere could read Eternalknight's thoughts, he probably would have snorted with amusement. Both he and Sophiea didn't seem to particularly enjoy the swamp's messiness, which was funny since they were making their home here - but in the end, the savannah couldn't complain. After all, it meant more numbers for Tanglewood and at the moment, that is exactly what was needed. Vigenere himself found comfort in the swamp, even if the muck stuck to his fur and was rather annoying to pick out.

Fortunately though, the Luminary wasn't trying to probe into Eternalknight's mind and therefore, had no reason to comment. He did find a small kinship with the other feline though, considering they had both been knights (in a technical sense, anyway) and like Eternalknight, Vigenere was one to patrol often - although this time, he was more or less looking for traps to get rid of. When he heard Eternal's faint voice in the distance, he decided to abandon his task and investigate, at first lurking a few paces behind before he recognized the person at the border.

At least, he didn't know her formally, but had seen her during her burial. Which... wasn't a proper introduction, sure, but he knew of Moth's legacy and how important she had been to Aurum. "Moth? Is that you?" Vigenere called out to her as he decided to show himself, coming to stand next to Eternalknight. If this wasn't Moth, then well... He was going to be rather embarrassed, but could you blame him? Aurum was obviously upset by Moth's death (along with her children, obviously), and if this was Moth, then perhaps Aurum would be happy again.

Although Vigenere wouldn't admit it out loud at the moment, Aurum's happiness is what fueled him in way.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: WAVING THROUGH A WINDOW;; open - return - trojan g. - 09-29-2020

[align=center][div style="max-width: 450px; font-family: timesnewroman; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify;"]She had hoped that the first faces to welcome her back home would be that of her family. Upon the thought of her being able to return to Tanglewood, Moth had been excited to see her children once again, see her boyfriend, see her brother. She didn't know that only one out of all of them still remained in Tanglewood, and her son being the only one of her children still around, though he was in the Pitt.

She hadn't expected to see faces that she didn't recognize though, so it threw her off. Of course, she'd been gone a while, there were going to be newer faces, that just made sense. Upon hearing the words that came from Eternalknight, she would open her maw to reply before she was interrupted by Vigenere, confusion quickly plastering on her face for a moment. She didn't know this male, so how did he know her name? "Y-yes." The female would begin, head tilting for a moment in confusion before eyes shut slightly in a squint, "Who're you? How did you know my name?"

Re: WAVING THROUGH A WINDOW;; open - return - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 10-02-2020

[glow=white,1,400]LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH AGAIN !。+゚.[/glow]
Shit, okay. At least he was right in knowing who this was, but Vigenere hadn't entirely taken into account what he would say if it was Moth. Vigenere blinked at the she-cat as if he didn't hear her question, but eventually he replied, "Vigenere Cipher, I'm the leader here now." Okay, one thing down. "I mostly know you through Aurum, he misses you... A lot." Should he run and go get Aurum? No, Aurum needed to stay put, considering his injuries.

"Aurum is still here actually, if you want to see him." Vigenere offered next, realizing that she probably missed the former Proxy as well. Which... oh fuck, he was probably going to have to explain why Aurum wasn't leader, wasn't he? Oops.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]