Beasts of Beyond
Beast of Bald Mountain - Chernabog Bio - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Beast of Bald Mountain - Chernabog Bio (/showthread.php?tid=12887)

Beast of Bald Mountain - Chernabog Bio - SirDio - 09-26-2020

CHERNABOG
— GENERAL DESCRIPTION - They forgot we had claws
Chernabog is a 10 foot tall, adult female western dragon hailing from Bald Mountain after resting there and waking up on the island of BoB. She is covered in dark blue scales from head to tail, with lighter blue scutes from her neck to her thighs, black spines going from between her black horns down her neck to between her wings. Her wings are wide with black webbing and only one joint to allow folding movements. Her tail ends in a devil's tip, as does her tongue. Recently, along with two large black horns on her face, she has begun to grow 'beard spikes' along her jawline. They are currently the same color as her body scales. Her eyes are a glowing golden color. Her fire tends to be either a yellow color or a green/yellow.
— PERSONALITY - When they broke our wings
Chernabog is a violent and vicious creature. Once originally loyal to The Pitt, she has since lost interest in the group and their neutral morals. You can often reason with her, however, using food as a persuasion effort or allowing her to have participation in violence. It is safe to say she may never soften up to anyone, but only time will tell. She is unrepentant. Her loyalty, if unshaken by disinterest, knows no bounds; she will die for her group if she sees fit. She is asexual and panromantic.
— HISTORY - We left scars on their bodies
Born during the cretaceous period of the dinosaur era, she grew beside the terrible lizards, defending her territory, hunting, that sort of thing. When the meteor hit, she went into deep hibernation until she suddenly found herself on what was called Bald Mountain, a gathering place for Satan and his worshipers. She was given the name of "The Beast Atop Bald Mountain", which was them shortened to "The Beast of Bald Mountain." Years go by and she finds herself fading away from the legends of Bald Mountain, and falls asleep for years. Eventually she wakes up on BoB, unsure of what occurred to get her there, but determined to make herself a niche within the land by any means necessary.
— EXTRAS - While they left scars on our minds
~ Chernabog's Kaiju Claim is 1954 GODZILLA, though i like to call him the grandpa
~ One way i like to describe Cherna is 'Sentient and Violent'
~ She was originally inspired by Chernabog from Fantasia's Night on Bald Mountain.
code by spacexual

Re: Beast of Bald Mountain - Chernabog Bio - SirDio - 12-08-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: Gojira+5.gif]
[/td][td]
THE BEAST
You never said 'I love you'~dark blue western dragon~Your eyes always lied~undiscerned age, presumably in the 65 million year range~honey the devil wears high heels~Sentient and Violent~Even if her lover dies~Attack in [color=#ffd700]Gold + Bold~Especially if his death is by her own hand~Speech in [color=#66cd00]Bold
[/td][/tr][/table]
Text here

[color=#66cd00]"Speech" [color=#336600]'Thoughts'

Re: Beast of Bald Mountain - Chernabog Bio - SirDio - 12-10-2020

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW HOW SCARY I CAN BE! DON'T MISTAKE ME FOR A SACRED BEAST -- I'LL TEAR YOU ALL APART IF YOU DARE STAND IN MY WAY! -- Chernabog ; Sentient and Violent ; approach with submission.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: Beast of Bald Mountain - Chernabog Bio - SirDio - 01-06-2021

text goes here
Chernabog 'Cherna' - Ironfolk - Iron Forged - Female
[sup]template made by tikki[/sup]

Re: Beast of Bald Mountain - Chernabog Bio - SirDio - 01-07-2021

STOKING THE FLAMES THAT GROW HIGHER AND HIGHER[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]