Beasts of Beyond
WHERE CAN I GET SOME WISDOM? ;; open - collecting sea glass - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: WHERE CAN I GET SOME WISDOM? ;; open - collecting sea glass (/showthread.php?tid=12875)

WHERE CAN I GET SOME WISDOM? ;; open - collecting sea glass - trojan g. - 09-24-2020

[align=center][div style="max-width:400px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify; padding: 10px;"]Sugarspice had recently found herself to be at the beach more often when she had time. It could be seen as odd for those who knew her - she didn't like to swim and it was common knowledge - but after she had worked on the bar during her warriors plight, she had seen something shiny and colorful in the sand. When she had gone over to investigate, she had found something she later learned was called "sea glass" and she wanted to collect it.

So collect it she shall do.

Carrying a bucket to the beach that morning, Sugar made her way through the beach, dragging her feet in the sand as she stirred up stuff, waiting for a foot to catch on something small and hard, and she would then dig it up and place it in the bucket. Sea glass, pretty shells, anything she deemed nice she would stick in the bucket.

Re: WHERE CAN I GET SOME WISDOM? ;; open - collecting sea glass - R. AIZA - 09-24-2020

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify;"]aiza had never quite seen the appeal in shells, nor did he see the appeal in sea glass. it was just dead animals and erosion, nature at work, but he guessed he wouldn't go as far as to make fun of someone for it- he wasn't that big of a dick. falling into step with the stranger, he tilted his head to peer into the bucket with something akin to a smirk on his maw- not quite, however. "need help carrying stuff?" he inquired. if he was going to be staying, he might as well appear at least a bit friendly- he didn't want to get kicked out on his ass, after all.

[align=center]"speech" | thoughts | normal

Re: WHERE CAN I GET SOME WISDOM? ;; open - collecting sea glass - RHINESTONE. - 09-26-2020

LEADER ❝ RHINE ❞ PALMCLAN
Rhinestone had grown used to sea glass over time, mainly because it had been used as decoration within sand dens for some time now. He had seen more than a few warriors round down the edges before they stuck the sea glass in the walls of a den carved out of the sand, delighted by the way that it reflected the light that rained down inside. He had always been enchanted by it as a kit, although he wasn't quite as fond of it nowadays. Not because he didn't find it to be pretty still – he very much did, and still found the reflections nice to watch – but because he had a nasty habit of tripping over the damn things while they were hidden in the sand. Either that, or he'd somehow manage to find one of the sharp bits while he was walking, and slice his paw open – and getting sand in a wound on one's paw really didn't feel good.

Despite this, Rhinestone found himself smiling as he came padding up beside Aiza, eying what was within Suga's bucket with curiosity. He purred in greeting, his tail flicking behind him, "Hello, Sugarspice... collecting decorations for a den? Or just clearing out the beach?" He took note of the fact that Aiza had offered to help her, a slight bit of surprise echoing through his mind. He hadn't thought the canine to be a total asshole, but thus far he had only seen snarky and flirtatious in the other, not helpful.
NEVER OPENED MYSELF THIS WAY
LIFE IS OURS, WE LIVE IT OUR WAY
Reggan

Re: WHERE CAN I GET SOME WISDOM? ;; open - collecting sea glass - Grimm - 10-04-2020

[align=center][div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 11.5px; width: 310px; text-align: justify; line-height:120%"]Miniscule shade crafted from ivory and silver, forth creeping along disturbed golden stretch, shores never still nor quiet, pockmarked by the passage others conducted. Soft their voices, beneath whispered decay of crashing waves swallowed until it was nought but sound, words taken even as ears flicked forth and strained. Slow their progression, loose in relaxation of easy task, though slowed by the burden willingly carried.

As halt occurred at irregular intervals closer drew youth, slow the manner lips curled, about gentle muzzle formed the growing mirth of a mischievous grin. Sudden the surge that pushed him off, a spray of sand kicked up with his departure and the clumsy manner his paws once more struck the ground, thundering closer with a highly pitched squeak. Towards Aiza did Foam direct himself, paws reaching in an attempt to wrap his forelegs about his back leg, done more to halt the proceeding trio than anything though taken the opportunity for a little fun without second thought.