Beasts of Beyond
CAN'T CEASE FOR FEAR OF A SILENT NIGHT // Twood prank - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: CAN'T CEASE FOR FEAR OF A SILENT NIGHT // Twood prank (/showthread.php?tid=12865)

CAN'T CEASE FOR FEAR OF A SILENT NIGHT // Twood prank - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 09-23-2020

[glow=white,1,400]LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH AGAIN !。+゚.[/glow]
So, Goldenluxury wanted a prank war, huh? Tanglewood could definitely do that. Trying to hide his excitement for this, Vigenere made his way towards the Typhoon's gate and spoke to the NPC there, who kindly led him to Typhoon's camp. The Luminary was carrying a cart of what appeared to be moonshine and dragging it here was... certainly exhausting.

"Hey, everyone! I know it's been a little rough lately." Vigenere chirped, holding one of the bottles in a paw. "I brought some moonshine over from Tanglewood, it's one of our finest there. Home-brewed, y'know?" Except Vigenere was one of the few who had an actual drink of moonshine. Unfortunately, some of the bottles had vinegar but they were all marked as Tanglewood's home-made moonshine all the same.

//basically, some of the bottles actually have moonshine and others are straight vinegar![glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: CAN'T CEASE FOR FEAR OF A SILENT NIGHT // Twood prank - ROXANNE R. - 09-24-2020

me dejaste, me dejaste en un tango
A prank war.

She recalled Goldenluxury mentioning it during the meeting so really, Roxanne was on her toes when she heard the voice of the Tanglewood Luminary and felt a small frown on her maw. Something about moonshine, huh? Well, the Quartermaster wouldn't be participating in that given the fact that she was expecting some little ones pretty soon and she would rather not hurt her unborn children. Roxanne didn't really like alcohol in general either, it tasted bad and she couldn't handle her alcohol that well. She was a lightweight and nobody really knew that unless they drank with her, that being her brother or girlfriend, and those were really the only two who knew about that.

"Hello there, Vigenere." She would say with both of her ears perked forward, she eyed the bottles of moonshine for a moment before continuing with a slight tilt of her cranium "Homebrewed, is that so?" Seeing as she couldn't really drink, she was sure that Michael or any of the adults who actually enjoyed alcohol would arrive soon enough. A soft breath left her as she worn a small smile "Thank you for the moonshine," Her pupils narrowed slightly, she wondered if it was all truly moonshine but with the prank war going on. One can only imagine what the alcohol was replaced with, it made the gears in her mind turn in thought.
EN EL ALMA SE ME FUE, SE ME FUE EL CORAZÓN
YA NO TENGO GANAS DE VIVIR, PORQUE NO TE PUEDO CONVENCER
QUE NO TE VENDAS, ROXANNE
Reggan

Re: CAN'T CEASE FOR FEAR OF A SILENT NIGHT // Twood prank - trojan g. - 09-24-2020

[align=center][div style="max-width:400px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify; padding: 10px;"]Quickly came the kitten as she heard the sound of a stranger speaking words to all of the Typhoon to hear. She took note that the smell on the male was the same as the stranger that had showed up at the border with the bow that mother had said had germs on it, and it took Alia a moment to remember the name. Tanglewood? Was that what it was called? Goldie had said that they would be having something called "prank war" with them, and it caused Alia to pause for a moment before coming closer. She had yet to ask what a prank war was, exactly, and she didn't want to seem stupid in front of the stranger.

Peering at the bottles, the child would look up towards Vigenere, head cocked to the side slightly as she thought for a moment, trying to figure out if she knew what these things were. When she finally realized that, no, she didn't, she would begin her questions. "What's a moonshine mister?" She would ask directly towards the other, "It looks pretty, can I have one of them? You brought a lot." She wanted to partake in drinking whatever this "moonshine" was.

Re: CAN'T CEASE FOR FEAR OF A SILENT NIGHT // Twood prank - michael t. - 09-24-2020

DEALER ❝ MIKEY ❞ THE TYPHOON
Moonshine. It was one of the few alcoholic drinks that Michael didn't drink very often, mainly because his only source of it in recent memory was some of Trevor's friends. He honestly didn't trust them to make a decent drink for the life of them, so he mostly avoided it, instead opting not to end up poisoned. However, moonshine from Tanglewood didn't sound so bad, since they sounded exactly like the kind of group that would know how to make some good stuff. Of course, in the back of his mind, the dealer knew that Tanglewood and The Typhoon were currently in the middle of a prank war. However, he didn't even take that into consideration as he came padding over, far too excited by the prospect of decent moonshine. When he spotted Alia nearby, a faint frown came to his face, and he shook his head at the Cipher child, muttering softly, "Ah, I don't think you should have one, Alia. Moonshine is kind of... an adult drink. It can make kids really sick, and we wouldn't want to worry your mom, would we?" The thief obviously didn't really care about Aphra, but he didn't want Alia to get sick, and he also didn't want her mother trying to scratch his ears off for not saying anything.

With Alia taken care of, Michael then turned his gaze towards Vigenere, saying with a smirk, "Thanks for the drinks, Vigenere. I don't think we've properly met beyond that one gathering, but this does make me more of a fan of you." He then dragged one of the glasses forward, tipping it up and drinking a large mouthful. Of course, it only took a second before the sting of vinegar hit him, and he found himself recoiling and gagging. Quickly putting the glass down, the thief then let out a disgusted his, "Augh! Nevermind, I rescind my last statement. Jesus, that's just a cruel prank, Vig!" He let out another little gag, shaking his head quickly from side to side. He admittedly didn't like the taste of pure alcohol much either, but it certainly wasn't comparable to vinegar.
AND ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN LYING
OH, LYING IN SECRET TO MYSELF
Reggan

Re: CAN'T CEASE FOR FEAR OF A SILENT NIGHT // Twood prank - Keona. - 09-24-2020

[table][tr][td]
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
the blind dealer.
information.
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2a4971; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px;"]Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
The petite dealer blinked as she heard Vigenere's voice.  MoonshineWhat's... Oh.  Right.  Alcohol.  Her pale hues flickered uncertainly as she padded over, tail tip twitching.  While the wildcat was certainly much older than she appeared, Keona still had never drank before.

"Aloha, Vigenere," she offered up quietly.  Thoughtful.  Wasn't there a prank war going on...?  The Tanglewood Luminary didn't just come over very often...

"I don' drink, but maha-" Ah.  Her lips quirked at the sound of Michael's recoil.  A prank indeed.  Her nose twitched, curious.  Smelled like... Vinegar.  A thought that made the fae's face scrunch up a little.

Pranks were all very... Immature, to Keona.  She failed to see the point, but hey, a laugh was a laugh, she supposed.  "Clever."
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: CAN'T CEASE FOR FEAR OF A SILENT NIGHT // Twood prank - ROXANNE R. - 09-27-2020

me dejaste, me dejaste en un tango
Of course, her brother arrived soon enough to get excited about the prospect of booze and the feline would only watch in amusement though spoke when Michael said something about moonshine being strictly for adults "And between you and me... Apple juice is a lot tastier than any adult drink." A smile on her maw though her gaze would turn to Michael once more listening to him thank and say that the moonshine had definitely made him a fan of the Tanglewood Luminary, the Quartermaster couldn't help but snort at that comment. She opened her jaws to speak "Ah, kissing up to the Tanglewood Luminary, are we? What a kiss ass," A giggle slipped from her lips only to realize that Keona had come over, it was always nice to see the Dealer around.

Hearing the disgusted hiss leaving the melanistic bobcat made Roxanne snort as she tried to hold in her laughter but she couldn't help it as she burst out in laughter. Now, that was quite the prank. Agreeing with Keona, Rox would mew with a slow nod of her head "Very clever." Lashing her fluffy tail to the sides, Roxanne would have to think of her own way to prank Tanglewood without moving too much. She had gained quite a bit of weight and even her usual fur and chub couldn't conceal that.

EN EL ALMA SE ME FUE, SE ME FUE EL CORAZÓN
YA NO TENGO GANAS DE VIVIR, PORQUE NO TE PUEDO CONVENCER
QUE NO TE VENDAS, ROXANNE
Reggan

Re: CAN'T CEASE FOR FEAR OF A SILENT NIGHT // Twood prank - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 09-27-2020

[glow=white,1,400]LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH AGAIN !。+゚.[/glow]
It definitely wasn't hard to notice how pregnant Roxanne was, and at first the savannah wanted to ask her not to drink - mostly for concern of her unborn kids, but also because he didn't want to have an angry woman on his ass if she happened to get a bottle with vinegar in it. Alia was next and the Luminary blinked at her as he tried to think of something quick to respond - thankfully though, Michael came over and was able to come up with an excuse, one hopefully that the child wouldn't argue against.

Michael was the victim of his prank and Vigenere couldn't help but burst out laughing from that; a rare sight from him for sure, but one he was definitely genuine about. He heard the bobcat's first compliment in regards to the gathering - which, actually, he needed to apologize about, especially in regard to Roxanne and how snippy he had been towards her. Ah, but that wasn't something to focus on right now.

"Sorry man." Vigenere chirped in between laughter, pushing his actual bottle of moonshine to Michael. "I promise, this is actually moonshine if you want. But if not, I should have water here somewhere." As he said that, he went to searching the cart.

"Thanks, by the way." The savannah went on, thanking Keona and Roxanne for their compliments. "This prank war was an excellent idea, I'm glad Golden had the idea of it." Not to mention, Tanglewood at one point was known for their pranks... At one point anyway.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: CAN'T CEASE FOR FEAR OF A SILENT NIGHT // Twood prank - michael t. - 09-28-2020

DEALER ❝ MIKEY ❞ THE TYPHOON
Michael felt a sense of bitterness fill his chest as both Keona and Roxie complimented Vigenere on the prank, but he found that he couldn't truly be that mad. After all, it wasn't as if the prank had permanently damaged anything, and he had known that the prank war was going on. He was the one who had decided to take the risk. However, this didn't stop him from huffing a little bit bitterly, something akin to a pout on his muzzle as he glared over towards Roxie, "Well I'm certainly not gonna kiss up to him now. Tricking a poor man who just wanted some good booze... it should be a crime." It was pretty clear from the way that the pout on his face morphed into a smile that he wasn't being too serious. He just wanted to give Vig a hard time – and Roxie, by extension, since he lived to give his sister a hard time whenever he could.

Turning back towards Vigenere, the bobcat hesitated for a moment before reaching out to pull the bottle of actual moonshine close. He still winced when he took a sip of it, but this time it was because of how strong it was, and not because it tasted of vinegar. After taking a pretty generous swig, he pushed the bottle away a little, saying with a smirk, "You certainly did get me... guess this means I'll have to find some way to get back at you. After all, what good is a prank war without both sides participating?" Michael had never really been the prankster type, the thief always finding them a little immature, but Trevor definitely was. The dealer had no doubt that he could come up with a decent prank to pull on Tanglewood, along with a little help from his husband.
AND ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN LYING
OH, LYING IN SECRET TO MYSELF
Reggan