Beasts of Beyond
weekly tasks & prompts [★] price tag - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: weekly tasks & prompts [★] price tag (/showthread.php?tid=12841)

weekly tasks & prompts [★] price tag - aine. - 09-20-2020

[table][tr][td]
AINE NÍ BROIN
FLESHWEAVER
FAE DRUID
INFORMATION
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2e8b57; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I'LL C[color=#36829c]OME BACK WHEN YOU CALL ME
So she said she'd do this.  So she would.  She would.  Though she had to repeat the mantra a few times in her head.  She would.  The petite deer-fox liked helping.  She just... Didn't think so far ahead to consider how much she didn't like having everyone's attention on her.

Maybe that was why her father had offered her an out.  He could do this.  She knew he could do this.  But I can too.  Probably.  What was a little... Public speaking and delegation? ... Yeah.

The Fleshweaver shuffled her wings as she trotted up to the 'throne', barely passing the first few steps, overly conscious of Kydobi's skull at the top.  Her hazel hues rested on a point somewhere far away, straight ahead.  Four... Seven... Eight...

"H-hey!  'm givin' out tasks!Breathe.  Her tail swayed behind her, waiting quietly for everyone to gather below.

[ I'll also give out one-word prompts if y'all want one! ]
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: weekly tasks & prompts [★] price tag - T. ROUX - 09-21-2020

THE GOLD IS SLEEPING IN THE RIVER
[ your one word prompt, hand it over ]

Limping over was the draconic jaguar, he should've been resting but really, he couldn't stand staying in one place all day. He offered his best friend a sheepish grin only to speak with a shuffle of his forepaws only to wince at the sudden movements "I'd love to be given a task," Trygve can already imagine her giving him a task that was probably not so demanding of his body, a task that wouldn't over exert himself. And he was fine with that for once.
BUT THE FLOWER'S IN MY HAND
WITH A PALER LEAF AND BROKEN PETAL, I'LL PAINT THE KING AND QUEEN
Reggan

Re: weekly tasks & prompts [★] price tag - Windowmemer - 09-21-2020

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — newblood — pinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT | IC opinions only

IC TEXT

He padded to the area with a curious tilt of his head. He hadn't done one of these before and would see what would happen if he did get one. "I'll take one." He growled, the rumble bursting from his throat as he advanced on the small animal.

Re: weekly tasks & prompts [★] price tag - gael - 09-21-2020

[align=center]
GAEL Ó BROIN
While the vulpine felt immensely proud for every effort his daughter took to step out of her comfort zone, he still eyed her with a soft degree of concern -- observing silently as she steadied herself and began.

Gael cast Trygve a thoughtful look as he trotted forward, trusting his daughter to more than mind the boy's injured state.  Though his hazel eyes grew darker on Jormungand and the panther's more aggressive approach.  Rather than directly move in his way, the Ardent changed the course of the breeze; a rough wind to push against the feline should he get too close to Aine.

The faerie inclined his head, "thank you for hosting this, a leanbh.  I'll take a task too, if you'll give me one."

// I'll take a word prompt too!
"I AM A STONE" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / ardent / lamby

Re: weekly tasks & prompts [★] price tag - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 09-23-2020

[glow=white,1,400]THEY WANNA SEE BLOOD, THEY WANNA SEE HATE !。+゚.[/glow]
"Bro, take a chill pill."[/b] Dante couldn't help but make that comment to Jormungand as he came over, a frown on his maw as he looked at his clanmate. The hell did he think, being aggressive towards one of their own, let alone the Ardent's daughter? Yikes, even Dante knew better to do that. Thankfully though, Gael seemed to be handling the problem, but Dante kept a mental note to watch Jormungand in case he tried something else.

"I'll take a task, Aine." The hybrid chuffed towards Aine, not taking his gaze off of Jor.

//One word prompt as well, please!![glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: weekly tasks & prompts [★] price tag - aine. - 09-23-2020

[table][tr][td]
AINE NÍ BROIN
FLESHWEAVER
FAE DRUID
INFORMATION
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2e8b57; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I'LL C[color=#36829c]OME BACK WHEN YOU CALL ME
[ Aight, [member=12555]T. ROUX[/member] it's dazzling
[member=4836]gael[/member] ; ghost
[member=1391]DANTE NORTHWEST.[/member] ; dusty ]

The petite deer-fox blinked, smiling softly as Trygve answered the call.  Would it be fair to simply demand he rest?  ... Maybe.  But... Well.  She knew she'd appreciate being given something to do.

"Ry," ( [member=12555]T. ROUX[/member] ) her eyes flickered briefly in concern, thinking.  "Show um- show off your whittling.  Maybe you can show everyone a lil 'bout how you do it?"  That shouldn't be too rough on him.

The Fleshweaver shuffled her hooves, teeth catching the inside of her cheek.  Jor certainly had a rougher exterior, eyes darting towards her father briefly at a familiarly defense, albeit abrupt shift in the air.  Determined, Aine straightened her back again. "Jor-Jormungand; hold ah-hold a self-defense class." ( [member=16091]Windowmemer[/member] )

As her father offered his gratitude, her chest lifted.  Pleased at the thought she was making him proud.  But he wanted a task too?  Stars.  Her feathers ruffled at her sides.  "Merci da... How about- how about you give a crash course on chess?" ( [member=4836]gael[/member] )  Personally, the little druid could use a refresher... She had a hard time remembering all the rules.

Dante.  A little blunt sometimes, but she appreciated his watchful eye.  "Dante, how about- how about you host a game of your choice?  Something that you like to play." ( [member=1391]DANTE NORTHWEST.[/member] )
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: weekly tasks & prompts [★] price tag - VIRGIL M. - 09-24-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: rV2CJZO.jpg]
[/td][td]
XVIII - THE MOON
a monument dreams and fantasies come to life, the representation of instincts often left suppressed and a knock into our subconscious.  Virgil of the pitt is a study in beauty: a perfect understanding of that which terrifies you, a perfect picturesque of horror and delight
[/td][/tr][/table]
The sun baked sands seemed to etch with a chill of change, and at the steady throng of members circling the meeting place like sharks in a water. Virgil rose her own head, and after careful consideration, stalked forwards herself. The whelp's sickly eyes narrowed thoughtfully towards the pair, father and daughter. It was a wholesome sight, yet the reminder of it brought only apathy. Not even the morning sight of the pair could bring rage, nothing brought emotions from the amalgamation quite like the earth ever could.

"I'll take one." THe whelp muttered, her head angled still in a question like that they did not voice.

/i
ll take one for both jack and Virgil!
and those one word prompts too c:

Re: weekly tasks & prompts [★] price tag - VALE - 10-03-2020

[align=center]
{ gimme a one word prompt for vale? c: }