Beasts of Beyond
SIX FEET BETWEEN ME AND REST ☆ NECRO MAMBAS / MEDIC MEETING - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: SIX FEET BETWEEN ME AND REST ☆ NECRO MAMBAS / MEDIC MEETING (/showthread.php?tid=12800)

SIX FEET BETWEEN ME AND REST ☆ NECRO MAMBAS / MEDIC MEETING - roan ; - 09-17-2020

SOOTHSAYER ❝ ROAN ❞ THE TYPHOON
It had been several weeks since Roan had held sage tryouts, believing that he had given ample time in order to figure out who he was going to choose. It had been a hard decision, especially with the applicants that had shown up, but he thoroughly believed that he had made the right choice, and hoped others would agree. It felt odd to be holding a meeting of his own, even if it was only for one section of the group, really, but he had been told it had happened quite a bit in the past. So, the siamese had decided to hold his meeting outside of the temple, up on a rather large stone. He would've held it in the usual meeting place, but... that just would've been too odd. It would've felt wrong, standing in the same place that Goldie stood so often. So, once he had scrambled up atop the rock, shaking out his wings and carefully grooming down his coat, Roan turned to face outwards. He called out, sounding surprisingly firm for the exhaustion that was usually written clearly on his face, "Necro Mambas, please gather for a medical meeting! Others may obviously attend as well, but this info will be most important to the medical side of things." He sounded rather professional, but that wasn't difficult for him to do. He tended to put a bit of distance between himself and just about everything else.

Once a few familiar faces had gathered around, Roan nodded politely to them, knowing that eventually everyone they needed would show up. Either that, or news would spread fast. Either way, he wasn't willing to just wait around. So, after curling his tail around his paws, he jumped straight into the bulk of the meeting, "First thing's first: who am I choosing to be my sages? Well, it took a lot of thinking on my part to make a decision, but ultimately... I would like [member=1130]rosemary[/member] and [member=15872]Lawkit[/member] to step up as my sages. Rosemary, I know you have more than enough experience, but considering you just returned to the land of socialization, consider this a trial run. And Lawkit... you're young, but I believe you can make a good healer. This is also a trial run for you as well. Please, don't disappoint." He offered a little smile, trying to reassure despite his serious tone. It was forced, but at least he was trying. He then continued, gesturing with a dark paw in the vague direction of Tanglewood, "In addition to this, we're going to have members from Tanglewood coming here to learn about medicine. I'll obviously be heading the charge in teaching them, but I also can't do it all on my own. So, my sages and anyone else experienced in medicine will have to help me out, if you can." It would certainly be an interesting crash course to see who could handle the pressure.

With everything he really needed to say communicated – and a crawling sense of awkwardness running up his spine – Roan then declared, "Anyways... that's really all I needed to say. So, unless any of you have got any questions, this little medical meeting is dismissed." Hopefully Rosemary and Lawkit would work out. If not, he'd have to do this whole search thing over again, and he really wasn't looking to do that.
DON'T ASK FOR HELP, YOU'RE ALL ALONE
YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOUR OWN PRESSURE!
Reggan

Re: SIX FEET BETWEEN ME AND REST ☆ NECRO MAMBAS / MEDIC MEETING - ROSEMARY - 09-17-2020

[align=center]
THERE’S VACANCY IN EVERY NIGHTMARE

Rosemary took a seat, wrapping her tail around her paws. Her treehouse’s in-progress construction weighed on her mind. However, its destruction prompted her to reintegrate into Typhoon social life properly. The witch had always lurked in the shadows, even in her previous days as a soothsayer, preferring to watch rather than interact with others. After all the family she lost… her priorities changed.

Her ears twitched at her name, and the ocelot’s gaze sharpened on Roan. “I can’t fault your reasoning,” she said. If she were in his place, she might’ve thought someone mind wormed her with mind magic; the promotion to sage almost shocked her.

“And the Tanglewoods news is interesting.” She’d heard they lacked medics for some time now. Her brief trading visit confirmed the rumor. “Let me know if you would like help preparing materials for the healing lesson. Or preparing medical supplies to donate.” Her tail-tips curled around her body, as she couldn’t help but wonder if any Tanglers would bother showing up for the lesson.
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: SIX FEET BETWEEN ME AND REST ☆ NECRO MAMBAS / MEDIC MEETING - Lawlocked - 09-17-2020

Lawkit was there, eager to hear the news; he wasn't a necro mamba: wasn't a healer yet but had a feeling that he knew what this was about. So Roan had decided who would be chosen then? It would mean that all of them would need to attend that tried for it, it meant that Lawkit was there to listen in and see just what was needed to be said. He followed roan into the temple, silver eyes casting curious glances towards the few that had joined the rest of the group there.

He was still young yes but- Lawkit was eager to be a part of the group, be able to help his family- his clan. Lawkit listened in with an open look of hope. He felt a grin fit onto his maw. Crookid teeth- a mix of large canine and pointed feline fangs. He was happy to be chosen as a sage, and nodded along to Roan. Smiling and not noticing the forced one Roan shoot back.

On news of tangle wood coming to the typhoon he cocked his head. He wondered why, but there were implications in those words. The tangle wood didn't have anyone to teach their members? "they have different lands, it would mean different kinds of herbs." Lawkit spoke up, his voice not wavering, but soft spoken as he usually was. 
[glow=#FEF1B5,2,300]He told me I should take it in,[/glow]

[glow=#FEF1B5,2,300] listen to every word he's speaking[/glow]