Beasts of Beyond
OR AM I A MUPPET? ♡ baked goodies - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: OR AM I A MUPPET? ♡ baked goodies (/showthread.php?tid=12787)

OR AM I A MUPPET? ♡ baked goodies - ROXANNE R. - 09-15-2020

me dejaste, me dejaste en un tango
Roxanne had been in her kitchen for a while now, she had decided to make a dozen desserts for her crewmates and family. A soft sigh leaving her as she brushed down her coat with her paws looking at most of the goodies that were within her home, she made her way out of the front door deciding that she would set up a place for the baked goods. She set it out on the beach and made a few trips to place down all the baked desserts that she had made, a small frown on her maw realizing that she had made quite a bit so setting up a few other tables.

She would smile feeling quite satisfied with herself "If anyone would like some desserts, come on over! I made plenty for everyone," She would sit down slowly curling her tail around her paws, she closes both of her mismatched eyes and would lean back to rest. Maybe she should've taken it easy? Hm. Probably not, she didn't know how long it would be before she wouldn't be able to do anything due to her weight. Only time would tell, she supposed.

EN EL ALMA SE ME FUE, SE ME FUE EL CORAZÓN
YA NO TENGO GANAS DE VIVIR, PORQUE NO TE PUEDO CONVENCER
QUE NO TE VENDAS, ROXANNE
Reggan

Re: OR AM I A MUPPET? ♡ baked goodies - Simon F.M. - 09-16-2020

[align=center]
i'd do anything for you
but would you do that for me, too?
[table]
[tr][td]
[Image: unknown.png]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
DIYA F.M.
[/td][td]
4 YEARS
[/td][td]
TYPHOON
[/td][td]
WERE-VAMPIRE
[/td][/tr][/table]
Diya had set off early that morning, working on some 'secret project' that she refused to tell Roxanne the exact details of. It was a secret, after all! A surprise that the officer would get to see later. When Diya finally returned to her home, she had to stop and stare at the tables set up along the beach. "You've certainly been busy," she would purr, rubbing up against her shorter girlfriend for a moment.

Her eyes scanned over the sweet treats, the smells overwhelming her just a bit. Allowing the feeling to pass, she left her girlfriend with a flick of her tail, looking over all the treats. Deciding finally on a cookie that looked like it was still warm, she gently scooped one up, biting down onto it. Making a pleased sound, she returned to Roxanne with the cookie. "Absolutely amazing, love," she purred, savoring the cookie.
[align=center]
BUBBLEGUM:

Re: OR AM I A MUPPET? ♡ baked goodies - bubblegum - 09-16-2020

DEAR FRIEND as you know,  your flowers are withering
your mother's gone insane, your leaves have drifted away.
but the clouds are clearing up
and i've come reveling, burning incandescently,
like a bastard on the burning sea.

YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER,
BURIED DEEP UNDER THE WATER.
Now that the tigress has safely returned home with her son, she was quietly taking time to rest with her children at home, keeping careful watch over them. The several day journey to retrieve Lovekit had taken a lot out of her, and she was emotionally and physically drained after it all. The call of deserts, smell of goodies on her nose, would be an easy trick to lure the tigress from her porch towards her aunt and Diya. Her eyelids hang lazily, looking over the array of treats as she grows closer. Thoughtlessly, a paw reaches out, grabs a cupcake.

"Is' a good thing our family knows how t' do everything." She'd state as a joke, taking a bite of the cupcake slowly. She shifts her body, now moving to sit over next to Diya and Roxanne. Saying nothing else, she plops down, neatly continuing the treat.
[div style="font-size: 11px; color: #008ab5; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; line-height: 100%; word-spacing: 10px; padding: 3%;"]ϟ    ϟ    ϟ
[i][b]whose side are you on? [color=#008ab5]what side is this anyway?

put  down  your  sword  and  crown,
come  lay  with  me  on  the  ground.
you come beating like moth's wings, spastic and violently,
whipping me into a storm shaking me down to the core.

Re: OR AM I A MUPPET? ♡ baked goodies - Keona. - 09-16-2020

[table][tr][td]
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
the blind dealer.
information.
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2a4971; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px;"]Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
'If anyone would like some deserts,' ah, so that was the sweet smell she had begun to notice.  Well.  A snack didn't sound too bad.  With a faint smile, the tiny dealer trotted over to the sound of Roxane's voice, humming a soft greeting.

"It all smells good, Roxie."

Truthfully, the petite wildcat rarely ate sweets.  Aside from snacking on berries sometimes.  She liked sweet things enough though and shuffled her paws as she tried to discern through the different sugary smells.  Cookies... Or were those cupcakes?

"You couldn't han' me a sugar cookie, could you?"  Sheepish, but still eager to try one.  "How long were you bakin'?"  It smelled like a lot and Keona knew very little about baking and how much time it took.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: OR AM I A MUPPET? ♡ baked goodies - michael t. - 09-16-2020

REAVER ❝ MIKEY ❞ THE TYPHOON
Michael had never been one to reject baked goods, whether they be made by his sister or anyone else within The Typhoon. In fact, that was probably part of the reason why he was slightly chunky beneath his thick pelt, although it was thankfully not to an unhealthy level. It did, however, unfortunately mean that Trevor went out of his way to come up with embarrassing nicknames to point out his husband's rounder figure. The thought of them alone was enough to make the thief chuckle and shake his head as he eagerly padded over, offering his sister their usual little smile of greeting. He nudged his muzzle affectionately against her head before nabbing a cookie, eating it in a few bites. Immediately he found himself purring in delight, the bobcat pressing his shoulder into Roxie's before he spoke, "They're delicious as always, Rox. I still have no fuckin' idea how you do it..." He glanced down at the various goods that Roxie had set out, resisting the urge to grab another – for now.

Glancing over towards Keona, the reaver was quick to pick up one of the sugar cookies, carefully giving it to the much smaller feline, "Here you go, Keona." Once he had done that, he turned his mismatched gaze back towards Roxie, saying with a nervous chuckle, "You know, I tried making some stuff of my own recently... it came out absolutely awful. I think you might need to give me a few classes again." What a disaster that had been. All he had wanted to do was make cookies for the puppies, only for them to come out charred into coal, lucky he didn't burn the hut down.
AND ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN LYING
OH, LYING IN SECRET TO MYSELF
Reggan