Beasts of Beyond
AM I A MAN ♡ sunbathing - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: AM I A MAN ♡ sunbathing (/showthread.php?tid=12786)

AM I A MAN ♡ sunbathing - ROXANNE R. - 09-15-2020

me dejaste, me dejaste en un tango
Roxanne had decides to take a break from her usual responsibilities, she had walked over to open her fridge and took out a tub of ice cream. She shuffled around for something else not bothering to look what it was, it was probably something like cookies or whatnot that she could mix with her ice cream. She already made her way outside towards her favorite spot near the shore, she popped the lid off of the ice cream only to look down at what else she had grabbed only to wince slightly. Anchovies. She had already laid down and frankly, she didn't feel like moving or getting up for something else. Rox glanced around only to open it slowly letting them slip into her ice cream, she mixed it slowly until the fish weren't visible. She ate a spoonful of it only to wince slightly then realized that it wasn't so bad.

She put on some sunglasses only to lay back, the Officer would eat the ice cream with a soft hum leaving her. Roxanne would curl her tail around her stomach, the draconic feline feeling rather happy that she was taking some time to relax after some of the things that had happened throughout the week. Roxanne didn't realize that she had finished most of the ice cream, the spoon still in her jaws as she laid on her back enjoying the sunlight. She would stretch out her hind legs only to mumble through her closed lips "Mmm,"

EN EL ALMA SE ME FUE, SE ME FUE EL CORAZÓN
YA NO TENGO GANAS DE VIVIR, PORQUE NO TE PUEDO CONVENCER
QUE NO TE VENDAS, ROXANNE
Reggan

Re: AM I A MAN ♡ sunbathing - Simon F.M. - 09-16-2020

[align=center]
i'd do anything for you
but would you do that for me, too?
[table]
[tr][td]
[Image: unknown.png]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
DIYA F.M.
[/td][td]
4 YEARS
[/td][td]
TYPHOON
[/td][td]
WERE-VAMPIRE
[/td][/tr][/table]
Diya, upon hearing her girlfriend rooting around in the fridge, had crawled out of bed. She'd been surprised to find the officer not working, though she was glad the other was taking a break. She'd been worrying, maybe a bit too much, ever since Roan had given her the news. That had been an interesting conversation.

She moved into the kitchen, hoping to see the chocolate feline she loved so dearly. Dissapointed, she glanced in the fridge to see the icecream gone. Shrugging, she closed the fridge and headed outside. Spotting her girlfriend on the beach, she padded forward. "Did you save any icecream for me, Pop Rox?" she asked as she approached, looking towards the icecream carton. Her attention was grabbed, instead, by the empty container sitting in the sand. An innocent container if you didn't know what came from it. Diya, who often looked into their shared fridge, knew exactly what it was.

Her gave flickered between the empty container and the icecream carton, shaking her head. With a look of mild disgust, she huffed. "Actually, no icecream for me. I'm good." She came forward, laying next to her girlfriend with her muzzle resting on the others stomach. Her eyes slowly fell shut, basking in the suns warmth.
[align=center]
BUBBLEGUM:

Re: AM I A MAN ♡ sunbathing - michael t. - 09-16-2020

REAVER ❝ MIKEY ❞ THE TYPHOON
In most cases, Michael loved the cooking combinations that his sister decided to try out in the kitchen. Whether it be a particularly adventurous baked good, or some kind of savory dish, the reaver was usually first in line to taste it, even when no longer living with her. However, none of those particular delicacies had been ice cream and anchovies. At first, the bobcat hadn't even realized what atrocity Roxie had just indulged in when he approached, a soft bit of laughter leaving him. Both his sister and Diya seemed quite comfortable together, and he couldn't deny that the sunlight felt good on his back, even though he knew it would eventually become unbearable. He voice this, his little bob of a tail flicking and twitching as he sat down nearby, almost wishing he had an umbrella, "Must be nice to be able to sunbathe without overheating. I can't find a single fuckin' form of mine that isn't black in some way." No matter what he shapeshifted into, he always ended up melanistic, or with some other form of charcoal black dominating his pelt.

However, the thief's attention was drawn away from his own plight when he noticed the ice cream container nearby. Curiously moving over to it, he frowned a bit when he noticed it was empty, before recoiling at the fishy scent that was in the air nearby. Looking over at Roxie, he questioned incredulously, "Rox... did you seriously eat ice cream and fish? How the hell did you even manage to choke that down!" Yes, Michael liked ice cream, and yes, he enjoyed fish as well, even anchovies. But the two mixed together? Just thinking of it caused the fugitive a bit of nausea, quickly shaking his head in order to snap himself out of it before he made sunbathing much more unpleasant.
AND ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN LYING
OH, LYING IN SECRET TO MYSELF
Reggan