Beasts of Beyond
oh no, the rat refuses to play the puzzle! / return from blooding - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: oh no, the rat refuses to play the puzzle! / return from blooding (/showthread.php?tid=12741)

oh no, the rat refuses to play the puzzle! / return from blooding - VALE - 09-10-2020

After seven days in the desert, Vale returned from the desert’s depths the same way Vale joined—as a crow. Traveling at night, after learning the hard way how the desert heat drained energy, the crow nevertheless needed to announce zir arrival back home. Ze completed the blooding ritual, and the Pitt's own tradition demanded celebration!

“WAKE UP, SINGLE SKINS! I REQUIRE AN AUDIENCE TO WITNESS MY GLORY!” Vale cawed sarcastically, flying around the central plaza once, twice, thrice. “NEVER BEFORE HAVE YOU WITNESSED A PITTIAN SO EASILY PASS YOUR TRIALS. HA. HAHAHAHA. EASIER THAN GETTING HERE."

Vale landed on one of the many statues in the area, hooking zir claws around the chipped ear of a worn jackal. Ze balanced the delicate snake skull atop the jackal’s head, poking it until satisfied it would stay. Vale hadn’t killed the snake, but nobody needed to know that, did they?

The crow’s feathers looked glossier than before ze’d left. Vale's beak shined, too, and the crow's red eyes looked sharp. This was hardly the shape an animal expected to brave the desert without provisions for an entire week was supposed to look.

And Vale knew it. Leaning left then right, hopping from foot to foot, Vale cawed incomprehensibly once before speaking again. “I WIN! HA. HAHAHAHA. I WOULD LIKE TO BE FED NOW. FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!”

pittian ★ crow ★ literally chaos
[sup]template made by tikki[/sup]

Re: oh no, the rat refuses to play the puzzle! / return from blooding - T. ROUX - 09-13-2020

THE GOLD IS SLEEPING IN THE RIVER
Well, someone didn't know how to shut the fuck up.

Approaching the scene, the draconic jaguar would flick his ears back as they brushed against his skull. He figured that most avians wouldn't be so obnoxious but, clearly that didn't seem to apply to Vale. His trademark frown etched on his maw with his mottled tail lashing to the sides, his narrowed gaze fixated onto Vale as they cawed about wanting to be fed. Parting his jaws, Trygve would speak as he took a seat nearby "Damn, you're fuckin loud." He leaned back a bit with his head tilted to the side as he continued with a bit of snark dripping from his voice "I'm sure you can get your own food too... You big mouthed birdbrain," Normally, the boy wasn't such an ass and he could feel the sides of his lips lifting slightly and betraying him.

Trygve had gone off by himself to hunt and had brought back a few pieces of prey though he had left them in the area that they were usually kept. Seeing Vale return with a snake skull made the draconid boy wonder if his own Blooding would be as easy... It would probably feel like an eternity though he has been by himself several times, a soft left his lips. He decided not to think about it but he intended on going especially if he wanted to be a member of the Pitt, he supposed that it was just his own thoughts making him procrastinate about actually going to do it. "So, how was it?" Trygve finally inquired deciding to humor the bird and tossed zem a mouse. He was curious.
BUT THE FLOWER'S IN MY HAND
WITH A PALER LEAF AND BROKEN PETAL, I'LL PAINT THE KING AND QUEEN
Reggan

Re: oh no, the rat refuses to play the puzzle! / return from blooding - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 09-17-2020

[glow=white,1,400]THEY WANNA SEE BLOOD, THEY WANNA SEE HATE !。+゚.[/glow]
Waking up Dante from his naps was something a lot of people seemed to do and honestly half the time, the hybrid had half the mind to snap at their faces - and if his fangs 'accidently' scraped them and broke skin then... Oops?

Hearing Vale's obnoxious-ass screeching made Dante groan and roll off of his bed and shuffled towards his door and poking his head out to glare at the crow that was flapping about camp and screeching about food. "Shut the FUCK up, holy fucking shit." He yelled at Vale, voicing Trygve's own thoughts about how loud Vale was being. "Congrats, you did a thing, yay," His voice was sarcastic for a few moments before it returned to its old irritated tone, "Go and find food yourself, you dumb cunt."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]