Beasts of Beyond
( 50 blessings / breaking & entering ? ) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: ( 50 blessings / breaking & entering ? ) (/showthread.php?tid=12740)

( 50 blessings / breaking & entering ? ) - Grimm - 09-10-2020

DO YOU LIKE HURTING OTHER PEOPLE?
YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE...?
YOU'RE NOT A NICE PERSON, ARE YOU?
Baseless cycle, repetitive action staged during stretched hours simply fading into the next without reprieve of break.

Short those he had seen pass, collected into a pitiful frame to which easy tally may be ascribed, yet it bore no importance. Too long had he been left stagnant, one among many, a face lost in thriving crowd. Against missed sheets blunted claw tips dragged, heavy the curling twist adorning dark lips, mess the split flesh further ruined by grinding teeth. Harsh the gathered buzz, the tingling pressure building along taunt stretch of muscle, trapped insects creeping along the inner seam of his skin.

Harsh the clatter, fabric replaced by wooden boards scarred from prior exploits, careless in traversal along short, familiar halls. Closed many doors, shuttered away the lives that had begun alongside his own, separate entities yet bound together. Brief the moment of halt before one door, time in which ponderance over the intelligence behind disturbing one possibly housed within. Rejection of notion quickly rose and on did chimera continue, unimpeded his exit.

Always others, life gathered in loose assemblance, hollow ringing empty small talk to fill the space silence seeks to carve for itself. Ignored all in favour of ceaseless wandering, destination a distant notion, savoured the act of movement. Too soon the buzz arose within twisting thought, touched against forefront of mind with a demanding pressure, dark lips shifting until worn annoyance in a sneer.

An open window.

Upward had skipped half lidded vision, widened at the observation noted with a few flicks of ragged, tangled tail. Thoughtless the forward charge Butch made towards the opening, fool the one who simply wished to allow the heat and fresh air inside. Against hut exterior claws scrabbled for purchase, none found and numerous the times he twisted with a swallowed yelp, streaked once a coat of monochrome hues with clinging grains.

Grown sick of constant failure belly brushed along the sand and as much force as lanky body was capable of exerting pushed him up, over sill paws sliding. Between did teeth close, chips of paint falling across tongue as he slide back, low the pitch of whine he could not stilfe as back legs pedalled wildly, seeking purchase even as he strained to pull himself into the abode he knew not belonged to his aunts.
code by Reggan

Re: ( 50 blessings / breaking & entering ? ) - Simon F.M. - 09-10-2020

[align=center]
I KNOW WHY YOU'RE MAD AT ME, I'VE GOT DEMON EYES
& THEY'RE LOOKING RIGHT THROUGH YOUR ANATOMY

Diya sat at the table, a cup of tea billowing steam against her fur. She stared down at it with an expression of relaxation, humming lightly as she enjoyed her peaceful morning. Well, formerly peaceful morning. As the sound of scrabbling paws against wood met the vampire's keen ears. She stood, following the sound to the source, only to see a flash of fur fall out of view.

Confused and taken aback, she watched cautiously. A hasp left her as a small muzzle grasped onto the window sill. "Butch?" she cried out in confusion, snaking her head out of the window and aiming to grasp the struggling puppy by the scruff. If she succeded, she would carefully pull them inside and gently set them on the ground, clearly unimpressed. "What are you doing here, mister? You should be home, and certainly not attempting to break into my home."

Re: ( 50 blessings / breaking & entering ? ) - michael t. - 09-11-2020

REAVER ❝ MIKEY ❞ THE TYPHOON
Truthfully, Michael wasn't sure when he had committed his first crime. His memory of his past was far too fuzzy, with everything sort of blurring together into a smeared nothingness. He could remember when he had first left his home, desperate claws digging against his father's neck as he escaped, paws newly stained with blood and a sense of freedom in his heart. After that, he could only remember events that had been truly important, such as meeting Trevor, or when he had been captured by The Lost. He was fairly sure he'd never be able to remember the first time he had been caught breaking and entering, although he could remember the injuries that he had sustained from it. He could remember the unpleasant sound his ribs had made as he was slammed into the wall, and the snarl on the face of those that he had wronged. He could only hope that Butch would never end up in a similar situation. The thought of any of his children being hurt like he had... it made his blood boil, and made him wish he could hide them all beneath his thick fur. Just to make sure that they were all happy, and safe. Even though he knew they'd never be truly happy, not if they were kept hidden away with him forever.

Despite this, Michael hadn't wanted Butch to start committing crimes, especially not when they involved the home of his sister, and her girlfriend. At the very least, it being Diya and Roxie's house meant that he wouldn't be punished too harshly – hopefully. The thief had wanted to try and stop his son, as soon as he had spotted the other trying to scramble into the window, but he was just a bit too late. He grew closer just in time to watch Butch jump and go flying through the window, only to be further dragged in by Diya. Cursing softly beneath his breath, the reaver quickly picked up the pace, knocking his paw against the front door. Without waiting for an answer, the bobcat pushed the door open, slipping inside and heading for the kitchen. Once he was inside, he sighed heavily before he spoke, "Diya, shit... sorry, I didn't think he would jump up in here. I let them out today thinking that he would just go for a walk, or go exploring... I promise I didn't teach him to try and break in." He knew just how unconvincing that sounded, considering his past, but he really did mean it. Perhaps it was just the passive influence of he and Trevor being around? Did they teach crime by proxy?
AND ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN LYING
OH, LYING IN SECRET TO MYSELF
Reggan

Re: ( 50 blessings / breaking & entering ? ) - ROXANNE R. - 09-12-2020

me dejaste, me dejaste en un tango
Roxanne had been relaxing to say the least and thinking to herself that morning over a few things though those thoughts were cut off by the sound of claws scrambling against wood, she sat up with a confused frown on her maw and would hop off the shared bed. She began to make her way to the kitchen and only found her girlfriend, her brother, and her nephew there. A snort leaving her maw as her narrowed gaze would lock onto her brother with tail lashing behind her as she would speak with a tilt of her cranium "Michael, I can't believe you'd teach your kids to break into my humble home." The draconic feline would take a few steps forward with a coy grin tugging at her lips, her tone rather playful as she turned her head to face Butch who had been in Diya's grasp "You almost pulled that off... You lil rascal,"

She would brush up against her girlfriend unable to hold back an amused giggle, she let herself lean against the stark feline only to add on with laughter laced to her voice "Just don't try breaking into someone else's home, Butch. They won't be as forgiving as me, your wonderful aunt." Well, it was already pretty early and she wondered what would occur. They could always have breakfast with one another, Roxanne was hungry after all and she closed her eyes only to flinch as her stomach growled. "Oops, guess I'm hungry," She mused turning her gaze to the fridge but her attention diverted back to Michael.

EN EL ALMA SE ME FUE, SE ME FUE EL CORAZÓN
YA NO TENGO GANAS DE VIVIR, PORQUE NO TE PUEDO CONVENCER
QUE NO TE VENDAS, ROXANNE
Reggan