Beasts of Beyond
LEFT YOU WEAK, LEFT YOU HUNGRY || Meeting 9/09 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: LEFT YOU WEAK, LEFT YOU HUNGRY || Meeting 9/09 (/showthread.php?tid=12738)

LEFT YOU WEAK, LEFT YOU HUNGRY || Meeting 9/09 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 09-09-2020

[glow=white,1,400]LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH AGAIN !。+゚.[/glow]
Alright, meeting time. As slow as things have been lately (not that Vigenere was complaining), the savannah wasn't entirely ready to get the meeting started. But alas, it has been long enough and he forced himself out of bed, making his way towards the statue that overlooked town. "Tanglewood! Meeting time." He called, hopping up onto the bottom of the statue and waiting for his clanmates to join him.

"Not much to go over this time, but we do have one new Tangler among us: Curiosity. They told me they weren't going to stay for a long time but regardless, treat them the same as you would any other Tangler." A small pause. "I'd also like to give a shoutout to Nicabar and Kiira for staying around and helping out."

Alright, next order of business. "Since we are without an official medic at the moment, I am going to send a couple of you all to The Typhoon in order to receive some training - it's not required per say but I do highly recommend going. I'm only going to be sending two at a time so we don't leave our camp unguarded, so. If you would like to go, please step forward."

//Summery:
- [member=16113]CURIOSITY VESMÍR.[/member] has joined!
- Shoutout to [member=3521]nicabar[/member] and [member=2344]suvi k.[/member]
- Vigenere is sending two people to go to The Typhoon for medical training; it's not required ICly but if you want your character to go, state it in your post please!
- Also OOC announcement: we are having mass adopts, and the sign up for that is here![glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LEFT YOU WEAK, LEFT YOU HUNGRY || Meeting 9/09 - suvi. - 09-10-2020

[table][tr][td]
SUVI KIIRA NÍ FAOLÁIN
TANGLER / BETA
TAGS && INFO
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #c48d85; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]and͠ I w̙͐a̗͘n̠̓t ̨̄a̩̓ mom̶̜̿eṋ̌t̞͐ t̘̋ŏ̝ ̺͞be r̳͘é͚al
The scrawny vixen approached quietly, ears flicking.  Mix-matched hues lingered on her phasing paws, absent.  How long...?  Kiira is uncertain.  It'd been a while since she sat beneath the statue.  Quiet.

She heard her name, though she remained impassive.  If she could get her paw to cease glitching... To the Typhoon? The fox let her head fall to the side.  Hesitantly, she tugged her notebook out of her satchel, quill hovering beside her.  If you do not wish to send anyone to the Typhoon, I could teach.

Of course, the thought of a visit sounded nice.  To see her family.  But in regards to study, Kiira had hardly let being ill keep her from her practice, ever tending Torren's garden and reading her books.  She may not be their official medic anymore, but the pacifistic vixen had never been anything but a devout and practiced healer.  She was certainly no combatant after all.

But I am willing to go.  To visit.  Maybe compare notes and see my family.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: LEFT YOU WEAK, LEFT YOU HUNGRY || Meeting 9/09 - trojan g. - 09-10-2020

As the call of the meeting came to Nicabar's ears, he pad forward towards Vigenere, eyes looking upon the other for a moment before ears pricked with interest at their words. A shoutout for the two already there, that was nice to hear, and the possibility of going to the Typhoon for a little bit. They didn't have many in numbers, but Nicabar would love to learn about medicines as well as learn about the culture in the Typhoon for a while. "If it's fine with you Vig, I'd like to go to the Typhoon, learn a bit about medicine and our allies, as well as travel back and forth every day. If it becomes too much I'll stay here however." He knew that the trek back and forth every day could get tiring, but he wanted to go either way. He could possibly teleport to and from the Typhoon as well. "speech"
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: LEFT YOU WEAK, LEFT YOU HUNGRY || Meeting 9/09 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 09-14-2020

[glow=white,1,400]LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH AGAIN !。+゚.[/glow]
Oh, right, Kiira had been the medic before she had been demoted, hadn't she? Vigenere dipped his head slightly to signal he read her note, quietly thinking of what to do. "I think it would be better if we went over two at a time." Plus, it meant that The Typhoon and Tanglewood would be interacting and as such, hopefully the pirates wouldn't have any reason to drop Tanglewood as allies. Then again, that was probably more or less Vigenere's worry getting the best of him here.

Looking over at Nicabar now, Vigenere shook his head. "Going every single day isn't necessary, especially if Kiiara here is willing to teach as well." Not to mention, he needed Nicabar here to help with duties - Nicabar was the only other high position here, other than himself. "But you are free to go today if you'd like."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LEFT YOU WEAK, LEFT YOU HUNGRY || Meeting 9/09 - S. PENDRAGON - 09-15-2020

WHEN THE COLD WIND IS A-CALLING
Training in the Typhoon, huh? She hadn't seen or let alone heard of the place until now but she supposed that knowledge would have to be learned and not just given to her like books. She flicked her tufted ears a bit listening about healing and whatnot, someone new, blah, blah, blah. Vigenere had lost her. She supposed that she could make her way over to the Typhoon and learn something possibly new, she had caught up in her recent studies and eggsitting wasn't all that cracked up to be, pun intended.

Maybe she could drag her cousin along with her. A doubtful snort left her but she would speak nodding slowly to those there "I'd like to participate as well," She had no clue where the Typhoon was but surely, she could just follow the goofball that said he would go back and forth between the groups. A damn muppet, he is. Sophiea concluded within her mind only to take a few steps back, well, she had other priorities to handle so without another word. She left.
AND THE SKY IS CLEAR AND BRIGHT
MISTY MOUNTAINS SING AND BECKON, LEAD ME OUT INTO THE LIGHT
Reggan