Beasts of Beyond
COTC MASS ADOPT SIGN UPS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+----- Thread: COTC MASS ADOPT SIGN UPS (/showthread.php?tid=12706)

COTC MASS ADOPT SIGN UPS - Stryker - 09-05-2020

STRYKER HARBRINGERCOTC
Hiya!! To get some traction, we're going to be hosting some mass adopts for the Coalition of the Condemned. If you're interested in offering up some characters or children, that would be amazing. Along with that, if you have any questions or comments, let me know below and I'll try answer the best I can!

Here's the sign up sheet!
Code:
[b]NAME HERE[/b] X [b]NAME HERE[/b]
[b]SPECIES:[/b]
[b]SLOTS AVAILABLE:[/b]
[b]RELATIONS:[/b]
[b]RULES:[/b]
[b]PLOT:[/b]
[b]OTHER:[/b]
I'm back like a vertebrae and I come with a hat full of tricks, Everybody's waitin for the show to begin
Reggan

Re: COTC MASS ADOPT SIGN UPS - Orion - 09-05-2020

This is my WIP for some stuff, apologies.

Offering up some Jervis babes.
Code:
[b]JERVIS[/b] X [b]NPC[/b]
[b]SPECIES:[/b] Fox
[b]SLOTS AVAILABLE:[/b] 3
[b]RELATIONS:[/b] Jervis Callahan is the former, dethroned ardent of The Pitt. His other children are related to the Jervis Callahan x Fourthwall Fallout litter and are located mostly within The Pitt, including Sweeney/Juno/Mercedes/Noor. [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=12738.0]Here[/url] is the thread regarding that litter of fox cubs.
[b]RULES:[/b] Must carry the Callahan last name.
[b]PLOT:[/b] ??? will think of something later

Some possible Marina children? To be decided, really.
Code:
[b]MARINA[/b] X [b]NPC[/b]
[b]SPECIES:[/b] Jaguar
[b]SLOTS AVAILABLE:[/b] 2
[b]RELATIONS:[/b]
[b]PLOT:[/b]

Re: COTC MASS ADOPT SIGN UPS - Whisper - 09-05-2020

Code:
[b]NPC[/b] X [b]NPC[/b] [i]Adopted or stolen by Argus[/i]
[b]SPECIES:[/b] any
[b]SLOTS AVAILABLE:[/b] 2
[b]RELATIONS:[/b] the ex Quartermaster of the Typhoon.  Head of the Mortem Family. Married into the Grimm Family (Step daughter to Luciferus Grimm.) ; loosely related to Fenris Grimm, previously of Tanglewood. Has had previous membership within the tanglewood and Pitt both.
[b]RULES:[/b] Carry the Mortem-Grimm Surname
[b]PLOT:[/b] Stolen litter. Both of these characters will be stolen from their old homes and brought into the coalition of the Condemned. Either against their will-  too young to remember their birth relations or by having their history forgotten via Argus' memory manipulation.- or by their own will, in which being homed by Argus was the better alternative. Argus will cherish them no matter how they were attained.
Code:
[b]Argus[/b] X [b]NPC[/b] [i]Generation 2[/i]
[b]SPECIES:[/b] Dragons
[b]SLOTS AVAILABLE:[/b] 4
[b]AGE:[/b] 5-6 moons
[b]RELATIONS:[/b] the ex Quartermaster of the Typhoon.  Head of the Mortem Family. Married into the Grimm Family (Step daughter to Luciferus Grimm.) ; loosely related to Fenris Grimm, previously of Tanglewood. Has had previous membership within the tanglewood and Pitt both.
[b]RULES:[/b] Carry the Mortem-Grimm Surname.
[b]PLOT:[/b] Hatched within the desert, Argus brought her hatchlings with her to the COTC.
[b]OTHER:[/b]Small mythical creature will be handed out to sub-accounts of this litter.

Re: COTC MASS ADOPT SIGN UPS - sykes - 09-06-2020

Code:
[b]BAREI[/b] X [b]NPC[/b]
[b]SPECIES:[/b] Domestic felinre
[b]SLOTS AVAILABLE:[/b] 3
[b]RELATIONS:[/b] Barei was originally the son of two characters on another site called Magni and Paratrooper. That made him roughly gen 4, with ancestors such as Kissingbeehives and Thor. He had several brothers and sisters such as Partyanimal, Sugaredsun and Roosterteeth. Through them he also had several nieces and nephews, roughly into the 30s. They were all HPs on the other site. Barei himself had four children, one of them being Kili, who was adopted by Luciferus Grimm. Kili married a woman called Summersend, who was a HP on the other site and her brother was Kolumbine, who was also a HP there. Their mother was NPC x NPC and had no relations.
[b]RULES:[/b] Stay within the Coalition for at least one month real time and take on the surname Illuvatar.
[b]PLOT:[/b] The children may be part of a plot in which Barei eventually comes to terms with having been brought back to life and transported to seemingly another world against his will. They are also completely open to their own plots.
[b]OTHER:[/b] this litter was originally from another site and was Barei x another character, however as she's not here she will be labelled an NPC

Re: COTC MASS ADOPT SIGN UPS - Stryker - 09-06-2020

STRYKER HARBRINGERCOTC
thank you guys for all the submissions so far! <333

""

I'm back like a vertebrae and I come with a hat full of tricks, Everybody's waitin for the show to begin
Reggan

Re: COTC MASS ADOPT SIGN UPS - MysteriouslyMaple - 09-09-2020

Code:
[b]CAESAR CIPHER[/b] X [b]NPC[/b]
[b]SPECIES:[/b] Domestic Feline (F2 Savannahs)
[b]SLOTS AVAILABLE:[/b] 4
[b]RELATIONS:[/b] Caesar is a former Head Officer [HP] of The Typhoon, as well as the brother of Atbash (former Hailcaller [leader] of Snowbound; former Lunar Lieutenant [HP] of The Ascendants) and Vigenere Cipher (current Luminary [leader] of Tanglewood). He is also the father of Gordon Cipher (former Starstruck Guardian [sHP] of The Ascendants and former Goldenblood [HP] of Sunhaven). Children will be [b]GEN 2[/b]
- Carry Cipher surname
- Must stay in CotC for at least one month unless spoken to Maple
[b]PLOT:[/b] Born in CotC, although Caesar likely won't be close to them
[b]OTHER:[/b] N/A

Code:
[b]APHRA CIPHER[/b] X [b]NPC[/b]
[b]SPECIES:[/b] Any
[b]SLOTS AVAILABLE:[/b] 6
[b]RELATIONS:[/b] Aphra is the daughter of Caesar Cipher (former Head Officer [HP] of The Typhoon), and is related to Atbash Cipher (former Hailcaller [leader] of Snowbound, and former Lunar Lieutenant [HP] of The Ascendants), Vigenere Cipher (current Luminary [leader] of Tanglewood), and Gordon Cipher (former Starstruck Guardian [sHP] of The Ascendants and former Goldenblood [HP] of Sunhaven). Children will be [b]GEN 3[/b]
- Carry Cipher surname
- If roleplaying a mythical or dinosaur, these items MUST be bought
- Must stay in CotC for at least a month
[b]PLOT:[/b] Stolen litter(s), could have been lured here by Caesar or stumbled into CotC and forced to join, whichever you prefer; knowing Aphra is their mother is optional (if they do know, just be aware that she likely mistreated them)
[b]OTHER:[/b] N/A

Re: COTC MASS ADOPT SIGN UPS - Stryker - 09-09-2020

STRYKER HARBRINGERCOTC
Thank you guys!
Will make sure these are up soon. I'll probably give it a day or two before I finalize so some others can throw in some adopts. <3

Reggan