Beasts of Beyond
SURE AS THE DAY FOLLOWS THE NIGHT;; open - introduction - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: SURE AS THE DAY FOLLOWS THE NIGHT;; open - introduction (/showthread.php?tid=12684)

SURE AS THE DAY FOLLOWS THE NIGHT;; open - introduction - trojan g. - 09-02-2020

SLIPPING THROUGH DREAMLAND
Though she had always considered herself an Elysium member, Rosemary had never actually gone to camp. Born in the mountains, she had always just traveled around, hopping from cliff to cliff with her parents until she was old enough to be on her own, only to continue doing what she had done all of her life up to then. When it had reached her, however, that things were changing and there were now sort of two leaders in charge, she had come down from her own little clif faces on the mountains and come to the camp of Elysium, in an attempt to introduce herself to all of the groupmates she had yet to meet, and those that didn't know she existed. It was tricky, at first, moving through the caves, but eventually the mutated feline found her way through and soon enough sat down, waiting for a moment.

Looking around to see when there would be more members around, she found herself getting odd looks for a moment, things she assumed was due to her appearance, but it was more-so looks of confusion as to who she was. "Hello!" She would bleat out, smile forming on her maw as her goat-like eyes scanned the room, watching those walking by stop for a moment to listen to her words. "My name's Rosemary, though my friends call me Rose... I don't think I've met any of my groupmates yet, but I was born in Elysium and wanted to kinda make myself known." A smile, a friendly one, grew on her face more and she would wait for someone to come greet her. 
Make it feel like like a movie you saw in your youth
Make it feel like that song that just unopened you
Reggan

Re: SURE AS THE DAY FOLLOWS THE NIGHT;; open - introduction - HISOKA - 09-02-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: cb731d1edc47e1e25ec80593f33f446b.jpg]
[/td][td]
BLOOD AND BONE !
the soft uncurling of sunlight, cotton candy smiles bleeding red, dripping blood. all grainy images that you never want to reveal to youself:  reflection. hisoka is the catastrophe hidden in the stillness, the mourning of a single-note song and the death of all the purity. Bloodlust and cake
[/td][/tr][/table]
As someone hidden to the sands of time: Hisoka had seen a great deal throughout his life. There were thoese that were scarred, destroyed utterly in just a few years walking these lands. What would you say to a creature that was born with it? That lived for millions of sun rises and sets; watched civilizations fall and raise? There are ruins in these lands of clans that once believed themsleves endless. Leaders that Hisoka had stared down and watched fall within the span of months. Time was a funny concept; there was very little of interest to Hisoka these days. He lived simple because he had yet to die, and not because his lifespan had some sort of timer ticking closer to zero.

When you live with the mentality of being immortal, until proven otherwise: a lot more becomes a possibility. The world suddenly gets a lot smaller, a lot more manageable, and the people all the less significant. Ageless, it was a curse to many, a curse to any kitsune who lived past their first tail. It was a lonely thing, and it was the reason why most of his kind settled within a clan of their own kind. Why as nature they were a lot more evenly tempered.

Sadly, that were never the case for Hisoka.

He never knew more than a scant few of his own breed. Outliers the all of them, savage and ruthless and jaded by all those years, all those memories of love and life shattered to time. Time killed plently, but it didn't kill animals as much as other animals did. They were killers, the all of them: and this was Hisoka's dedication.

To find a worthy kill, find something to hunt down ruthlessly and savagely sink his fangs into. Devour and taste the tart iron wrought by his own violence. It was why he didn't search for his own kind- and hide amung the even tempered folk of his ilk. It was why he was here in a peaceful clan, stalking the shadows of a hollow border and gold coined eyes turning up to meet-

ah, someone new then? Something like pleasure curled in his chest as he watched the other. For a moment enjoying their kindness before the drilling boredom could kick in. Such unpleasantness was to be pushed aside; and even if this creature were to die, at least Hisoka would know the name to which identify the body. "Rosemary, like the herb, correct?" It was bitter, if he remembered; but even omnivorous: Hisoka always preferred his food bleeding. Plants never did much for his entertainment.

"The name's Sakasu." The kitsune who purred out with candy sweetness. The large, almost horse-size fox cooed towards them. They settled down into a laying position, getting comfortable and appearing all the more approachable. "It's nice to meet you, small creature" The roll of the term from Hisoka's fanged maw oozed a non-challenge. It were his actions, the narrowed focus interest that underlined each word uttered.

he wondered if this one was worth remembering.

Re: SURE AS THE DAY FOLLOWS THE NIGHT;; open - introduction - kinglykingstone - 09-08-2020

While their takeover had been recent, Hani and Alani had been working hard to get to know their members. They knew that many found them odd, they had grown accustomed to such. They hoped in getting to know their group, they would gain their loyalty and trust. They did not view themselves as moral creatures but, they were not cruel.

They approached casually, a kind smile making its way onto Alani's face. Hani appeared disinterested, his gaze focused elsewhere. Both's gaze flickered to Sakasu, twin of expressions of discomfort appearing. Hani rolled his eyes and looked to Rosemary, taking in the seemingly feline creature's hooved feet. Interest appeared if only for a moment on the silver feline's face, his gaze becoming cold. "It's nice to meetcha, Rosemary! I am Alani and this grump," he paused to bump muzzles with the other head resting on their shared shoulders "Is hani."

"We are the leaders here, if the news had not reached you. We are glad to have you within our group," finally spoke the other leader with a kind dip of his head. While his expression seemingly remained blank, interest was clear in his gaze.
HAVE YOU SEEN MY SISTER EVELYN?