Beasts of Beyond
White fur, black eyes of coal - Kold Bio - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: White fur, black eyes of coal - Kold Bio (/showthread.php?tid=12682)

Pages: 1 2

White fur, black eyes of coal - Kold Bio - Kold - 09-02-2020

GENERAL
Name Kold Darcia Ní Broin
Nicknames none

Born female Considering She/They pronouns
Age 1 year 3 months

The Pitt Pittian and Marauder

Orientation Bisexual and Biromantic, single and looking

Family Kold is the daughter of two NPCs and the adopted daughter of Gael Ó Broin, adopted sister of Aine.
PHYSICAL
Current body Following an attack from a rogue at the edges of the Pitt's desert, Kold has taken on a stocky wolf form with black fur and white undertones, two pairs of wings; one pair feathered, the other pair bat-like, golden horns, and pearl-like eyes. Her tail appears to be longer than that of an average wolf, as are her fangs and claws. Her mane appears to be messy and unkept, spiking out in all different directions.
Ailments She does not have any known Ailments or injuries.
Accessories She is seen often with a dark green cloak (taken from the rogue), her necklace of a blood red tooth and a copper tooth (Signifying blooded status and Marauder status), and a silver cross necklace (taken from the rogue).
Physically difficult Kold is capable of fighting extremely well, and knows how to use her fire and air elementals to her own advantage. Tag for attacks
MENTAL
Personality Kold, putting it simply, is a woman with a heart of stone and gold, paired with a temper of a volcano. She is quiet, calculating, attentive, but also protective and explosive if treated wrongly. She holds her family closer than anyone else, willing to kill, maim, and die for them. There is a soft spot for her - reptiles. Lizards and snakes fascinate this girl to no end.

She can not bear the thought of her family leaving again - she lost her birth family and cannot go through that again. This gives her a vicious edge in fighting - she has a family to go home to and protect. All in all, Kold is a strong-willed woman with no room for bullshit and disrespect.

Mentally difficult Kold has handled two beings occupying her body, one caused her to become distant and the other held her together. Both are gone now but she knows what mental communication is, and deems herself strong enough to handle most attacks in the mental field.

Behaviors and Beliefs Family is above all for her. She will take in anyone willing to become part of the family, more than willing to protect them. Aside from that, anyone else is fair game outside of the Pitt, you can see her tearing down and capturing someone out of the pitt and being complacent and kind to those within the thralls of her home.

She urges others to find hope within darkness, to take care of themselves and keep healthy relationships. She sometimes doesn't follow her own advice.
NOTES
- Kold has Demon Blood in her, though it is unknown where she gets it.

- Kold has Fire Elemental, Air Elemental, and Shapeshifting

- Her Voice claim and Face claim is Mikasa Ackerman of Attack on Titan.
KOLD
"If You Think It's Natural For People To Die For Others. I'm Sure You'll Understand That At Times, The Sacrifice Of A Single Precious Life Can Save Many Others"
Reggan

Re: White fur, black eyes of coal - Kold Bio - Kold - 11-26-2020

TEXT HERE

"Kiln Speech"+"Kold Speech"

Re: White fur, black eyes of coal - Kold Bio - Kold - 11-27-2020

[align=center]
MY BROTHER, COME JOIN ME
IN BATTLE WE ARE STRONGER!

Re: White fur, black eyes of coal - Kold Bio - Kold - 12-14-2020

[align=center]
And Still We Do Slumber -

Text here "SPEECH"
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: White fur, black eyes of coal - Kold Bio - Kold - 12-14-2020

RISE LIKE THE SUN
———————「 Pitt / Tags / plot / @ Astral 」 ———————

Re: White fur, black eyes of coal - Kold Bio - Kold - 12-28-2020

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[table][tr][td]
[Image: zcjv34l8ek2z.jpg]
[/td][td]
I LIVE INSIDE MY OWN WORLD OF MAKE-BELIEVE. Kids screaming in their cradles, profanities. SOME DAYS I FEEL SKINNIER THAN ALL THE OTHER DAYS. Sometimes I can't tell if my body belongs to me. I LOVE EVERYTHING. Fire spreading all around my room. MY WORLD'S SO BRIGHT. It's hard to breathe. BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT. HUSH.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: White fur, black eyes of coal - Kold Bio - Kold - 01-03-2021

K O L D
How long did you think we could make it?
How far did you think we could take it?
We couldn't be bothered,
We didn't have time
To think
So far
Ahead

TEXT HERE  "Speech"
Reggan

Re: White fur, black eyes of coal - Kold Bio - Kold - 01-03-2021

Driving fast until
WE CRASHED INTO EACH OTHER'S ARMS .
Pittian — 1 year old — Bisexual/Biromantic — Hidden beast — Written by Astral

Re: White fur, black eyes of coal - Kold Bio - Kold - 02-07-2021

I had a dream, I got everything I wanted.
But when I wake up, I see, You with Me.
TEXT HERE "Speech"
Reggan

Re: White fur, black eyes of coal - Kold Bio - Kold - 02-25-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
A VIVSECTION OF ME - DONE BY GOD FOR ALL TO SEE!
ROLEPLAY TEXT GOES HERE "Speech"
Kold Ní Broin - Pitt - Marauder
[sup]© tikki[/sup]