Beasts of Beyond
ANGELS FALL | meeting 8/29 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: ANGELS FALL | meeting 8/29 (/showthread.php?tid=12654)

ANGELS FALL | meeting 8/29 - gael - 08-29-2020

[align=center]
GAEL Ó BROIN
A little over a year had passed since the vulpine first set foot in the sands.  Seeking a new home -- a place among the strong; somewhere he could protect his daughter.  It possessed the strategical advantage; a difficult terrain, a reputation.  In truth, the faerie never considered whether or not he could make a home out of the Pitt -- home was never a place.

Home lived in the bright hazel eyes of his daughter; her laugh and smile.  While her fundamental values failed to line up often with the Pitt's -- her heart terribly 'soft' in the eyes of many, even his own -- he knew she had grown attached.  Perhaps, he had too; growing to posses a desire to protect not only her but this place.

Even so, Gael had never considered the place he now stood -- upon the throne, among skulls and carvings of the previous Ardent's names. Upon accepting Kydobi's initial request to stand beside him, his second, the faerie realized this mortal ambition may fall to him one day.  The inevitable passing of time simply clicked into place sooner than he anticipated.  Very well.

"Pittians!  Gather for a meeting!"

Molten fur and gold eyes -- the vulpine was not Silent.  The strange creature, the previous Ardent was; Gael had bade him farewell with a thoughtful nod and polite wishes for the best.  Seeking purpose with lives as long as theirs came as no small feat and the faerie held no disdain for the other leaving to do such. 

"Silent has left."  The faerie had always preferred a direct approach.  A moment of silence, he regarded the gathered in thought -- they would all feel about this one way or another.

"He has deemed his purpose here complete, and I will be stepping up as Ardent in his stead.  I bare him no ill will for seeking cause elsewhere, though I understand that this may be abrupt.  But consider -- he has ushered in a time of renewal for us and we should carry on strong.  I for one, do not intend to see the torch burn out; that is not who we are."

"On this note -- our summer festival is nearing its end.  Remember to take the bones of your blood hunts to the carving.  You will find Aine hosting it.  Know you may craft whatever you will."

"As for recent news, I also would like to welcome Jormungand ([member=16091]Windowmemer[/member]), [member=16081]BUCKSKIN.[/member] , and [member=3104]drux .[/member] to the Pitt.  Understand you are not considered a Pittian until you prove your worth through the Blooding.  And [member=12555]T. ROUX[/member] -- welcome back.  I expect the same from you as them."

"That is all.  Unless there are any questions."

TL;DR
- Gael is stepping up as Ardent upon Silent's departure
- Welcome to Windowmemer / Jormungand, Buckskin, Drux, and Trygve to the Pitt!  Super excited to have everyone here.
- The summer festival is coming to a close with its last event -- the bone carving.

links
Bone Carving: LINK
"I AM A STONE" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / ardent / lamby

Re: ANGELS FALL | meeting 8/29 - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 08-29-2020

[glow=white,1,400]SO JUST GET BUZZED AND STAY FUCKED UP !。+゚.[/glow]
To hear Gael calling the meeting was a surprise, and whenever he heard the fox's voice calling The Pitt together, Dante decided to attend this meeting and see what was going on. What would make Silent unable to host it this time around? Actually, didn't they just have a meeting? Damn, I must've passed out for a whole fucking month.] Honestly, wouldn't surprise him; it's happened before.

Dante sat down as Gael started his announcements, his torn ear flicking in surprise to hear that Silent had left. Well, the monstrosity did state that he had a particular goal in mind for The Pitt and he certainly seemed to have done what had been intended; such a shame his rule ended so quickly, though. "Congrats, Gael." The hybrid grunted. [glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: ANGELS FALL | meeting 8/29 - Windowmemer - 08-30-2020

Small track)

Re: ANGELS FALL | meeting 8/29 - aine. - 08-30-2020

[table][tr][td]
AINE NÍ BROIN
FLESHWEAVER
FAE DRUID
INFORMATION
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2e8b57; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I'LL C[color=#36829c]OME BACK WHEN YOU CALL ME
That was her father.  Not Silent.  Though she knew.  She knew.  Her father was nothing if not forthright with her.  She knew.  Yet hearing the call still made her pause.

Her father was Ardent now.  Her father.  Ardent.

What did that mean for the Pitt?  Her ears flicked, the petite deer-fox trotting up to the assembly.  Her father wasn't exactly as brute or cruel as... Well.  Silent.  There was no harsh display of sudden strength of force.  Just simple words.  Just.  A push for carrying on.  Though she realized, with his sense of order, that it made sense.  He was not the kind for drama or flair.  No sugar coating.

Aine breathed out softly.  She knew.  He might be even more busy now.  He certainly carried more responsibility now... And maybe even a target now... If their enemies turned their eyes on them again.  Her chest sank.  No one was going to burn her father at the stake.  No one.

Her hazel hues sharpened, gleaming with fierce stubbornness and pride. 

Her father was Ardent.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: ANGELS FALL | meeting 8/29 - VALE - 08-31-2020

[table][tr][td]
“How rude. Did you forget about me?” The sleek jaguar, melanistic and temporarily without any mutations at all, lazily raised zir head a tad. But ze didn’t take zir head off zir paws; that would be too much effort. Still, announcements were useful. The fuck was a blooding, after all? Sounded annoying, and Vale decided ze would find a maliciously compliance answer to the requirements. Didn’t matter what the details were, Vale already made up zir mind.
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: ANGELS FALL | meeting 8/29 - trojan g. - 08-31-2020

Sweeney hadn't thought that Silent would leave as soon as he had, had thought that with the way that he led his reign would be over in battle, a last stand against the groups the Pitt called their enemies, all of them converging in on him at once in an attempt to play dirty and get the Pitt to be weak again. It never would be though, and Sweeney knew that deep down in her heart. The Pitt would never be weak again, and she would make sure of it, no matter what she had to do.

For now, she would believe Gael. Believe that he was not going to see the proverbial torch run out during his reign. Of course, the kitsune had always had issues with the new ardent, his fatherly tone and telling children what to do - though it was in their best interest - always fighting with her own bossy nature. But she and Aine were now in similar spots, fathers that had been or are now leaders of the place they called home, and so long as Gael didn't fuck it up her respect for both him and his daughter would grow a little more.

Aine had to learn to be more independent now after all, and Sweeney couldn't wait to see how that went.

[[ all opinions in this are Sweeney's and not my own! ]]
THERE ARE RULES AND THERE ARE STRICTURES

Re: ANGELS FALL | meeting 8/29 - Windowmemer - 08-31-2020

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — newblood — pinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT
A lazy grin slipped onto the male's maw as he surveyed the scene, his lobes pricking up as he heard his name being mentioned. The panther was situated not that close to the gathering place but not too far away either, he wanted to hear them speak, and he watched the scene unfold in front of him through gleaming optics. He grinned quickly, the smile directed at nobody in particular but not promising anything pleasant to whomever saw it.

Re: ANGELS FALL | meeting 8/29 - j a c k . - 08-31-2020

The rise and fall of another, and as the seasons change, there is a modern for change within the Pitt; no one could really see to it that the ardent would step down, step away from such a place. Yet it was the Vicar that had called the meeting this turn-around. Jack had stepped towards the meeting and in time the news was had, there was little time for shock. Gael was very pragmatic, and the news was cutthroat. Simple- dry. The Pitt was a brutal pace and for all members it was set; there was no difference in it's people.

"congradulations, Gale", Jack would also call out towards the fox. Ice eyes closing in a slow bling as he dipped his head. it were a small sign of trust, but there was still a doubt, a linger in the back of Jack's head: such a sudden shift- silent had seemed to invested with the clan, with the place and he had set this place up for war, for blood and raids once again- to leave so simply? It was... Well, it was disappointing. Loyalty was such a strong concept to the half mor: watching another walk away from their own reign seemed lackluster, and to do so without a word...

"lets hope you're reign last longer than the last, hmm?" was there a sneer in his voice? No, but his voice sounded a lot more cold to the familiar ear that begged to listen into it, a touch mocking, towards the last leader or a "well" wish for the new ardent. He remained standing alongside the crowd, thoughts tumultuous, yet his body language remained that of an aloof mask. Time would tell, for best or worse. It were only a matter of time.

Re: ANGELS FALL | meeting 8/29 - T. ROUX - 09-02-2020

you think you know about me
Well, it had seemed that Gael now held the reigns and frankly, Trygve felt a lot more comfortable with the vulpine having control rather than Silent. A soft sigh leaving his maw as he made his way through the crowd only to press near Aine's side with a faint smile on his maw. He wondered what changes her father would implement though there was no telling at the moment, a soft huff leaving his maw slowly as he glanced up at the fox who sat on the throne. It was funny to him. But hearing him welcome the others than himself, he couldn't help but scowl that he would have to go do the Blooding as well. Sounded horrendous but he supposed that he would do it "Congrats and duly noted,"
BUT YOU DON'T KNOW REALLY WHAT YOU'RE TALKING 'BOUT
YOU ACT AS IF I WAS BORN YESTERDAY, BUT WON'T YOU SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH
Reggan