Beasts of Beyond
LIONHEARTED ☆ joiners - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: LIONHEARTED ☆ joiners (/showthread.php?tid=12602)

LIONHEARTED ☆ joiners - S. PENDRAGON - 08-25-2020

WHEN THE COLD WIND IS A-CALLING
Her and Eternalknight had been travelling for sometime now, she hadn't known why he suddenly decided that they move away from their old home. They were comfortable and happy there though she supposed that the arranged marriage with that cheating lad had upset Eternalknight. Perhaps, he had wanted them to get away before she had to get married to that brat of a prince and it seemed like a simple reason for them travelling this far. Sophiea didn't mind it at all since she enjoyed walks and taking trips with her cousin so, she imagined it to be the same though they didn't seem to have a set destination at the time. That's the only thing that had frustrated the young femme but she hadn't been paying attention to where she tread and tripped, falling face first into some muck. She sat up with a soft gasp only to use her paw to wipe the mud off of her face, her tufted ears pressed flat against her skull.

A frown tugging at her lips "It would've been a lot more helpful if I knew where we were going, Eternal..." She began to speak with a heavy accent clinging to her words, she turned to face her cousin with a scowl on her face. "Will ya stop being a prick and tell me?" Her tone almost demanding at this point as she glared at him briefly only to storm off with an angry wiggle of her tail. She was lost with a complete knob, hungry, and now she had left him behind without another word. She stopped when the smell of urine stopped her tracks, it seemed to be surrounding the bit of land. "Oh, that's just vile." Her muzzle wrinkled as she took a few steps back and sat down on a rock where she was safe from mud. She could make out the scents of other people and she would call out "Hello? Anybody there?"

/ wait until [member=16111]ETERNALKNIGHT.[/member] posts
AND THE SKY IS CLEAR AND BRIGHT
MISTY MOUNTAINS SING AND BECKON, LEAD ME OUT INTO THE LIGHT
Reggan

Re: LIONHEARTED ☆ joiners - ETERNALKNIGHT. - 08-26-2020

I'LL NEVER BE YOUR CHOSEN ONE
Eternal's reasonings for for their swift departure would forever be kept a secret, one he would take to his grace before it could ever be used to sully his younger cousin's opinion of him. Somethings are better kept to yourself. The treck had been hard on the tom, his prosthetic leg rubbing sores against his shoulder. Hopelly they could lay somewhere soon and he could slip it off. He could sense the younger feline growing cranky and huffed, shaking his head. He knew they hadn't much longer before they reached the marshlands he had been directed to. What was the name? Tangleweeds? Danglewood? Ah, he would figure it out when they got there.

As Sophiea came to a stop, he did the same, wincing as she wiped mud from her face. Before he could respond and have a chance to tell her of where they were going, she stormed off. "Soph! 'ait up f'r me!" growled out the albino, picking up his pace in the mud as best he could. His lion tattooed prosthetic would stick into the mud with a thwick, threatening to wiggle off. Maybe this hadn't been the best place for them but, it's all he had that would be far enough away. As he finally reached her, he came to a stop with a grunt. "Don't 'un off, Soph. N'v'r kno' what's round the corner."

//now open for posting!
SO CRAWL ON MY BELLY 'TIL THE SUN GOES DOWN
I'LL NEVER WEAR YOUR BROKEN CROWN
Reggan

Re: LIONHEARTED ☆ joiners - trojan g. - 08-26-2020

The only thing around the corner so far would be the serval known as Nicabar, who had come quickly to the border when he had heard voices. Potential joiners, a thing that Tanglewood needed, he was happy to hear the words spoken, happy to hear the `hello? Anybody there?.`

What Nicabar wasn't happy about was that the speed at which he was going and the fresh rain that had blessed their swamp caused things to be slick, so when he came within eyesight of those there, he lost his footing for a moment, sliding towards the duo, eyes wide as he tried to stop himself from continuing, claws digging into the mud. It hurt his feet, but he finally stopped, and ears would flick back for a moment in embarrassment before he finally spoke to the two. "Hello," He would begin the words, trying to keep his cool and remain as unembarrassed as possible as he continued - hopefully they thought nothing of it- "M'name's Nicabar, and this is Tanglewood, how can we help you today?" It was no name and business, but it still got the job done.  "speech"
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: LIONHEARTED ☆ joiners - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 08-26-2020

[glow=white,1,400]LOOK INTO MY EYES, WE ARE NOT THE SAME !。+゚.[/glow]
With the loss of their medic recently, this meant that Vigenere was the only high position in the clan. If the savannah didn't feel stress before, he certainly did now - what would happen if The Pitt lead a raid now? Tanglewood would be vulnerable, in more ways than one. That being said, he didn't like anyone going outside without a buddy nowadays so whenever he noticed Nicabar wasn't around, Vigenere started looking for the serval.

Following Nicabar's scent trail, Vigenere arrived just in time to see Nicabar sliding across the mud. "No need for a rush." He mused towards his clanmate, obviously getting amusement out of what happened. Turning back to the two strangers, though, Vigenere gave them a slight dip of his head in greeting. "Heya. I'm Vigenere Cipher, the Luminary, or leader, here."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LIONHEARTED ☆ joiners - S. PENDRAGON - 08-26-2020

WHEN THE COLD WIND IS A-CALLING
She rolled her eyes when Eternalknight had told her to wait for him, a frown still etched onto her maw though she wasn't paying attention to him at that point only to feel her fur rise was someone had clumsily slid over in her direction. A serval, she raised her eyebrow at the boy in front of her and Sophiea wrinkled her snout at him. What a weirdo. Though she would admit that him nearly falling did get a giggle out of her maw, she cleared her throat after he introduced himself would the smaller feline do the same with her eyes fixated on Nicabar "... I'm Sophiea Pendragon," There was some hesitance in her voice, she didn't think anyone would live out here. Tanglewood, it was called. What an odd name. But it was nice that there was actually someone here instead of finding nothing and continuing to travel any longer.

Suddenly, a Savannah cat made their way over towards them and her whiskers would twitch deciding to introduce herself and her knob of a relative "Hello... Nicabar and Vigenere. I am Sophiea and this is my cousin, Eternalknight." She motioned back to her cousin before tugging on her satchel a bit trying to ignore the fact that she was still slightly covered in muck, Sophiea parting her jaws once more to speak "If you will allow us. We'd like a place to stay," She didn't know for how long they'd stay here but perhaps until Eternalknight said it was okay for them to return back home.
AND THE SKY IS CLEAR AND BRIGHT
MISTY MOUNTAINS SING AND BECKON, LEAD ME OUT INTO THE LIGHT
Reggan

Re: LIONHEARTED ☆ joiners - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 08-26-2020

[glow=white,1,400]LOOK INTO MY EYES, WE ARE NOT THE SAME !。+゚.[/glow]
Vigenere tried not to twice his whiskers in amusement as Sophiea asked about saying here, considering he could've sworn she had been complaining about the mud here. It'd certainly be amusing to have someone who made a fuss over everything here, though. "You two are more than welcome to say." He chirped. "We'd be glad to have you here. Would you like a tour, or anything like that?" His head tilted as he asked his question.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]