Beasts of Beyond
CASTLES MADE OF SAND ; flowers - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: CASTLES MADE OF SAND ; flowers (/showthread.php?tid=12592)

CASTLES MADE OF SAND ; flowers - T. ROUX - 08-25-2020

you think you know about me
The draconic boy wandered quite often when he wasn't occupied with a game of chess or helping Aine within her garden, a small frown on his maw though it was more thoughtful than upset. He glanced around to see if there was anyone out and he saw no one. Without another thought, Trygve took to the skies only to glance back at his current home and he had an idea or well, he knew something Aine would like. And frankly, he knew where to find it. Admittedly, he got distracted the whole trip having stopped by the tavern seeing some of the merchants asking if they had any flowers that were suited for the desert. Ry sighed quietly having to trade for some of the flower seeds though he felt proud in a sense or happy at the moment. He picked a few flowers from the safe spot he had discovered with Aine when they had been a lot younger. With a basket held in his jaws, the boy had made the journey home once more.

Once he had returned to the Pitt's camp, he had already been making his way over to the treehouse where he had been residing within. The draconian jaguar mumbling to himself through the basket handle that was grasped in his jaws "Eschscholzia californica... Rumex hymenosepalus... Calochortus kennedyi..." Man, the scientific names for the flowers were quite the mouthful but beside the bags of seeds were a few freshly picked hibiscus flowers. He hoped that Aine would like this and well, hopefully she didn't have any of the flower seeds he had brought back "Aine? I got ya a lil somethin'," He knew that his best friend enjoyed gardening so might as well get her a few flowers too. California poppy. Wild rhubarb and lastly, the Mariposa lily. Mariposa being Spanish for butterfly, he specifically picked that one knowing Aine loved butterflies even if he did not personally.
BUT YOU DON'T KNOW REALLY WHAT YOU'RE TALKING 'BOUT
YOU ACT AS IF I WAS BORN YESTERDAY, BUT WON'T YOU SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH
Reggan

Re: CASTLES MADE OF SAND ; flowers - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 08-26-2020

[glow=white,1,400]SO JUST GET BUZZED AND STAY FUCKED UP !。+゚.[/glow]
Dante had heard of the little Roux kid who had rejoined The Pitt recently, and he didn't have a strong opinion for the kid - not yet, anyway. The hybrid felt like Trygve didn't know where his loyalties lied but at the same time, Dante knew he was only a kid; they were indecisive anyway. To see the dragonic cub waltzing into camp with flowers made Dante snort though, and he moved his tail in front of [member=12555]T. ROUX[/member], trying to trip the cub over. Regardless of whether or not he was able to, the hybrid started licking his paws, trying to make it seem like he hadn't known that Ry was coming over.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: CASTLES MADE OF SAND ; flowers - Luciferr - 08-27-2020

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
P H O B O S  .|.  A R K Y N  I N F E R I  .|.  D E I M O S

Susurrus idled nearby, simply wandering back from a patrol route - his two draconian companions absent for the time being having chosen to flown equal and opposite patrol routes only to trade off when they met in the middle.

So it was that he noted Trygve heading past him to no doubt find Aine - and of course spotted Dante’s attempt to trip him - to which the ink dipped feline levelled a flat look at the hybrid.

[align=center][table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: CASTLES MADE OF SAND ; flowers - T. ROUX - 09-02-2020

you think you know about me
Trygve hadn't realized that Dante had put his tail in the eay mostly since the basket full of the flower seeds had blinded that lower front, he tripped a bit on the tail only to catch himself with a grunt before turning around to face Dante who was trying to play it off. A growl emitting from his maw, he didn't trust any of the Pittians outside of Gael and Aine, he knew that he would be teased and pushed around the first few days but this was ridiculous.

He set down the basket of flowers only to say with a snort "If ya ain't careful with your tail next time, I might end up breaking it." Others would probably see this as an empty threat but Trygve was hardly someone to go down on his word. He had already ripped off a tail and broken someone's leg as a cub, now, he was much larger with more abilities. He wasn't afraid of using them either especially if jackasses like Dante wanted to pick a fight with him.
BUT YOU DON'T KNOW REALLY WHAT YOU'RE TALKING 'BOUT
YOU ACT AS IF I WAS BORN YESTERDAY, BUT WON'T YOU SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH
Reggan

Re: CASTLES MADE OF SAND ; flowers - aine. - 09-02-2020

[table][tr][td]
AINE NÍ BROIN
FLESHWEAVER
FAE DRUID
INFORMATION
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2e8b57; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I'LL C[color=#36829c]OME BACK WHEN YOU CALL ME
Her name catches her.  Curious but happy to hear it from Ry's voice.  Ry always made her happy.  The petite deer-fox beamed as she turned around, trotting towards the sound, pausing when she noticed Dante. 

A frown quickly replaced her smile, hazel hues narrowed in defensiveness.  But a confrontation... Didn't sound very fun.

So she hummed a soft greeting to gather Ry's attention.  Already, her heart lifts when she notices just what that 'lil something' was.  A basket full of flowers.  Flowers.  Seeds too.  So many.  "Are- are those to plant?"

Excitement bubbles in her voice as her eyes light up.  "Ils sont jolis."

"I love them! Thank you Ry.  Merci!  You're the best!"

Already an excited thought buzzed through her mind.  It may not be what Ry had in mind exactly.  No...  But it would be fun to finally weave flowers like she'd seen others do... And for a friend too.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: CASTLES MADE OF SAND ; flowers - T. ROUX - 09-14-2020

THE GOLD IS SLEEPING IN THE RIVER
With his attention still on Dante practically glaring daggers at the hybrid, the boy was finally able to shift his attention to his best friend who had arrived at the scene shortly. At her question,  he would nod slowly and spoke with a faint smile on his maw "They sure are. I figured you'd like more flowers in your garden so I went and got a few," Where he had went to go get them would remain his secret though he doubted it was much of a secret to his best friend, staying in one place was odd to Ry. He almost felt like he was more of a nomad rather than someone who'd settle and plant his roots in one place though only time would tell.

At her next comments, he could feel his face growing warm and he would reply back with a somewhat timid smile on his maw "It was nothin really but I'm glad ya like em," Was what he decided to say at last, he didn't know what Aine was thinking exactly but he would be supportive of whatever his best friend decided to do.
BUT THE FLOWER'S IN MY HAND
WITH A PALER LEAF AND BROKEN PETAL, I'LL PAINT THE KING AND QUEEN
Reggan