Beasts of Beyond
EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I EVER KNEW ; sparring - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I EVER KNEW ; sparring (/showthread.php?tid=12586)

EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I EVER KNEW ; sparring - T. ROUX - 08-24-2020

you think you know about me
His first few days here, he felt happier. A place of belonging, a place of his own, and he already had began to unravel his roots into the soil beneath. He had tried to be more helpful for Aine and Gael, he found himself trying to help Aine with her garden and whenever he found himself free, he got dragged into a chess game or two but he didn't seem to mind as much like before. A soft breath leaving his maw as he had walked around the jungle only to stop by a stream for a drink of eater. What he didn't realize was that he was starting to feel anger but it was not his own. Natyli. It was her anger yet it still pricked at him, a frown present on his maw wondering what the issue had been though Natyli hardly ever hid her thoughts from him and it didn't take long for him to realize what had spiked her fur and caused her rage. Him. He dared to show his face back in the Typhoon, he could feel his own anger begin to bubble within his chest, he gritted his teeth with a growl leaving him.

He needed to get out his anger that was beginning to build up, a large huff leaving him as he spotted a clearing big enough for what he had wanted. A place to spar. He used to spar with Elduin whenever he had felt angry or frustrated... The thought itself caused a moment of sadness before it was burnt and reborn as more anger, the fire in his chest only growing stronger but he did not hesitate to call out either with a snarl prominent on his spotted facial features "If anyone wishes to spar, come over 'ere." He wouldn't do anything rash, he knew that if he had gotten hurt Aine would've pulled his ears until he apologized. His tail lashed to the sides as the draconic boy stood there, he couldn't burn anything to let his rage loose. Fire scared Aine and he didn't want to scare Aine... He didn't want his best friend scare of him.
BUT YOU DON'T KNOW REALLY WHAT YOU'RE TALKING 'BOUT
YOU ACT AS IF I WAS BORN YESTERDAY, BUT WON'T YOU SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH
Reggan

Re: EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I EVER KNEW ; sparring - j a c k . - 08-24-2020

The Pitt was a cesspool of foul tempers, it came with the territory of being a hostile clan, or so many would think. Most of the people within the Pitt were calm, coordinated, and the people here that could be described as bloodthirsty were more... methodical about it. It made for an interesting dynamic, an interesting clan: yes to the world as a whole the Pitt was a place that sought out hunger and wanted nothing but blood to spill, but the day-in-day-out of Jack's patrol didn't hold much violence.

The clan is still brutal: the traditions set near the end of Kydobi's reign and further extended with Silent's current rule proved it to be so. One must be able to survive the desert that surrounds them before they are considered a part of the group. It bred a dog-eat-dog mentality, a survival of the fittest: with the bones along his neck and the armor that hung around his side waiting to be frozen as glacial plating along his spine and shoulders.

Tryvge was a new face, unproven unbloodied by the Pitt’s current traditions. Setting up a routine before he would set out, jack assumed. Ice blue eyes watched the other for a moment: the snarl along his features before he approached, icy gaze locked on the other’s form as he spoke “[glow=#add8e6,2,300]can’t say I’m the kind that fights fair if you’re looking for a good match: best look elsewhere.[/glow]” it was as much of an apology as Jack would give, but the offer to fighting him was left open- bare. A warning if he chose to battle the marauder maybe.

Jack's fights with the same thinking that used to get him in trouble. Mind games, and his own powers of ice and winds. He knew as far as sparring went it wasn't something that was considered polite, to openly mock and bruise the ego of his clanmate: no jack didn't think that were the kind of battle Trygve wanted.

Re: EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I EVER KNEW ; sparring - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 08-26-2020

[glow=white,1,400]SO JUST GET BUZZED AND STAY FUCKED UP !。+゚.[/glow]
Ah, sparring fights. Dante was by far no stranger to them, considering how he had practically grew up quite literally fighting for his life. "Who cares about fighting fair?" The hybrid chuffed as he came to stand a couple paces beside Jack, an amused look on his face.

"I'm down to fight if you want to, kid. Or I can wait and see who wins the match between you and Jack." Dante offered, a smirk on his maw as he spoke, smoke coming out of the cigarette in between his fangs.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]