Beasts of Beyond
BIG BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL WORLD;; open - fishing - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: BIG BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL WORLD;; open - fishing (/showthread.php?tid=12553)

BIG BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL WORLD;; open - fishing - trojan g. - 08-21-2020

In the coming days after the caverns had flooded and collapsed, Khato had found himself scrambling to try and get things back to a normal that he liked. It seemed as though it was going to be difficult as the days ran on, but he soon found himself used to the idea of not being able to go back into the caverns for the time being. He was sure at some point the flooding would die down and he'd be able to go back into them one day without fear of drowning or being crushed under the loose rubble, be able to think of the caverns without thinking of items floating by.

A small sigh left the winged lion's maw as he looked out over the island they called home, ears pricking when he saw a small glint coming from an area that had never glinted before. Coming closer, the male noted that there was more water here, and somehow, fish had begun to swim through the area.

Smile grew on his maw and Khato found himself running back home to find his sister. "Solveig!" He would quickly call out, excitement lacing his voice. "Sol you wanna go fishing like we used to? Found a new spot." Maybe they could have a little fun in the gloom of recent events. "speech"
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: BIG BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL WORLD;; open - fishing - COSMIIX - 08-21-2020

THERE SHE STOOD IN THE DOORWAY
Her mood had dampened drastically when the caverns had flooded, a frown something constant that she wore as the days went on. She did her best not to snap at anyone that crossed her, she had to remain level headed especially as one of the Espionages for the Condemned. If she were to do her role and part within her clan, she would have to contribute in some form or way. Solveig did this by hunting in the afternoons when the sun hung over the ocean, almost close to dipping behind the large piece of water. A few birds hanging from her jaws, the fire on her fur flickering and providing her a source of light. Arriving at the camp that they were currently staying within, the fiery femme huffed quietly looking at all of those around her about ready to sit down and possibly rest. That had been her intentions until Khato came scrambling home and specifically, searching for her.

She inwardly groaned though a smile of brief amusement crossed her maw as Sol lifted a nonexistent eyebrow at her brother "Khato." She began with her tufted tail flicking behind her, Solveig would twitch her whiskers as she would listen to her brother ask if she wanted to go fishing and that he had found a new spot. She was a bit tired from hunting birds though she figured that she would humor Khato this once, she was certain that it wouldn't take too long anyways. With an amused snort, the Espionage would say with a sincere grin gracing her maw "I'd love to," There was a brief pause as she rose to her paws slowly, she would add in a more playful tone "Just as long as you don't startle the fish like you used to."
I HEARD THE MISSION BELL AND I WAS THINKIN' TO MYSELF
'THIS COULD BE HEAVEN OR THIS COULD BE HELL
THEN SHE LIT UP A CANDLE AND SHOWED ME THE WAY
Reggan

Re: BIG BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL WORLD;; open - fishing - Luciferr - 08-23-2020

SO OPEN YOUR EYES, CHILD, LET'S BE ON OUR WAY
BROKEN WINDOWS AND ASHES, ARE GUIDING THE WAY
”oh what did my near death scare stop you from asking me to come out and about with you guys now?” drawled another voice that held the subtle duo tone of a near echo as an alabaster form painted In black stripes - and now tainted with green cracks and fissures - stepped into view of the two.

Andru smiled at his siblings, but it was almost sad at the edges - he had hoped that his near death and subsequent half resurrection wouldn’t damage anything between them - and he didn’t think it had (if anything it might have made them overprotective) but he had noticed the rank and file giving him a wider berth where his family might hover.

It had made him wonder for a few days - what am I now? - and he was ashamed to say he did rather mope about it but well, he didn’t like the way everyone held him at arms length, like they expected whatever had ‘tainted’ him to infect them.

Shaking away the thoughts, the black horned lion inclined his head ”that’s if you wouldn’t mind another?”

KEEP QUIET NO LONGER, WE'LL SING THROUGH THE DAY
OF THE LIVES THAT WE'VE LOST, THE LIVES WE'VE RECLAIMED!
Reggan

Re: BIG BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL WORLD;; open - fishing - COSMIIX - 08-24-2020

THERE SHE STOOD IN THE DOORWAY
The sound of Andru's voice made her perk up and glance over in his direction, a subtle frown tugging at her lips though it immediately vanished at what the other said only to answer in turn "Of course not, dear Andru." On the contrary, Solveig had been thinking of going to find her other brother and grab nets for fishing though her ears would twitch lightly only to hum in amusement listening to what the alabaster male said next "We will never mind you coming along with us, Andru." With a curt nod, the fire on her coat would wave with excitement as she would trot away to retrieve the nets. It was mostly to carry whatever fish they had caught, sometimes, they'd use them to actually catch the fish and enjoy leisurely talks with one another.

It didn't take long for the lioness to return with the nets and she glanced between both of her siblings setting down the nets with a coy grin on her maw "Are we going or are you guys waiting for a royal invitation?" Her whiskers twitching in amusement with tail lashing behind her, her eyes fixated onto both of her siblings only to concentrate on Andru with a soft chuckle leaving her "If that is the case, I tell you now that I am no royal." Sure, back when she had been smaller... She had prepared to be queen and her brothers being her knights. She recalled how she sent them to war against a small group of crabs, they had fought bravely but one of them had ended up with a crab pinching their paw. Their father having to pluck the damn crustacean off. These were memories that she cherished the most.
I HEARD THE MISSION BELL AND I WAS THINKIN' TO MYSELF
'THIS COULD BE HEAVEN OR THIS COULD BE HELL
THEN SHE LIT UP A CANDLE AND SHOWED ME THE WAY
Reggan

Re: BIG BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL WORLD;; open - fishing - kinglykingstone - 08-26-2020

I'LL HAVE YOUR HEART ON A PLATTER
Chaz was often kept busy, ever since the collapse of the island. If he wasn't collecting herbs, he was healing someone injured by the fallout. Today was no different as he scrounged the land for something useful. So much of what he normally used had been destroyed or smashed, rendering it useless. As he tried to scavange, the sound of voices reached him. The marsh themed feline made his way over, noticing the Kingpin's children and hearing them mention fishing. "If you 'atch anythin' ah need some fish oil and scales," commented the guru, his request clear. The southern accented feline wouldn't say anything else, one eyebrow raised as he awaited an answer.
YOU WERE NO FOOL, YOU WERE NO CHUMP
NOW ALL YOU'LL BE IS A SPEED BUMP
Reggan

Re: BIG BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL WORLD;; open - fishing - Luciferr - 08-27-2020

SO OPEN YOUR EYES, CHILD, LET'S BE ON OUR WAY
BROKEN WINDOWS AND ASHES, ARE GUIDING THE WAY
At Solveig’s easy words something in him did ease - after all, coming back from the dead (or near dead but he often felt that it hadn’t been as near as more full) had left him somewhat uncertain as to where he stood with his siblings - did they look at his altered appearance and wonder if he still was their brother?

But it seems his fears might indeed be unfounded.

Andru grinned ”well ya know you’ll always be a princess of pyres to me dear sister - the typhoon will quake at your paws I’m sure” let that clan shake at all their paws when the reckoning came frankly.

As it was he moved to assist and head out with them when Chaz’s voice intruded - and the pale striped lion turned with a nod ”you betcha Chaz” part of him would always be grateful for what help Chaz had used when he’d been well dying - or dead - he wasn’t truly sure.

KEEP QUIET NO LONGER, WE'LL SING THROUGH THE DAY
OF THE LIVES THAT WE'VE LOST, THE LIVES WE'VE RECLAIMED!
Reggan