Beasts of Beyond
HOLD ME CLOSE, SWAY ME MORE — TYPHOON HP LOVE LITTER - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: HOLD ME CLOSE, SWAY ME MORE — TYPHOON HP LOVE LITTER (/showthread.php?tid=12519)

HOLD ME CLOSE, SWAY ME MORE — TYPHOON HP LOVE LITTER - stilly. - 08-18-2020

MICHAEL TOWNLEY X TREVOR PHILLIPS
— THE STORY
Michael Townley and Trevor Phillips had been friends ever since they were young teenagers, having met after Michael fled from his abusive family. The two thieves grew extremely close, extremely fast, and moved around constantly, growing closer with every successful heist and scheme. Trevor expressed repeatedly how he had feelings for Michael, only for Michael to hide his own feelings due to not feeling comfortable with his own sexuality. Everything changed, however, when Michael allowed himself to be captured.

The pair was on the run from a group known as The Lost, when Michael decided to give himself up to them in exchange for Trevor's guaranteed safety. For several months, Michael was held captive and tortured, until he eventually escaped to The Pitt. He left soon afterwards when trouble came, led to The Typhoon by his friendship with Roxanne Roux. A couple of weeks after he joined, Trevor showed up at the border, much to Michael's surprise and joy. Trevor was furious with Michael for sacrificing himself, but the two eventually reconciled, with Michael finally admitting his feelings for Trevor. The two entered a happy relationship nearly immediately, moving in together.

Eventually, Trevor realized he needed to return to his and Michael's old home, to make sure that all of their old friends were safe. Before he left, Trevor proposed to Michael, and Michael tearfully accepted. The two were married a month or so later, with a small ceremony involving the two and a few of their friends. After that, Trevor continued going back and forth between The Typhoon and their old home, until Michael went to go visit him. On this visit, Michael asked Trevor if he'd like to have children together, and the coyote agreed. The two spent a couple of nights together, and after Michael returned home, he was unsurprised to find that he couldn't shift out of his new female coyote body.
Michael is gen 1, with no biological in-game relations. He is a reaver of The Typhoon, and is also the adopted brother of Roxanne Roux (current officer of The Typhoon). He is the uncle of Natyli, Eulia, Trygve, and Jaime Roux. He is also the uncle of Roan Ó Foláin-Roux (current soothsayer of the Typhoon).

Trevor is gen 1, and has no known in-game relations. He is married to Michael, and is thus the brother-in-law of Roxanne Roux.
— THE RELATIONS
— THE GENETICS
The children of this litter will be coyote pups, and their appearances shall be mostly free for all. Michael was born unable to see out of his left eye, and this could pass on to his children, causing them to be either partially or entirely blind.

Michael is a melanistic coyote. His fur is thick and dark black, with the occasional sparse spots of grey. He has a couple of scars over his left eye, and while both of his eyes are blue, his left eye is a far lighter than his right one, signifying his blindness in that eye.

Trevor is a sandy-brown and grey coyote. His fur is thin on his legs and thick on his body, and varies between shades of golden brown and grey along his spine. He has a great deal of random scarring, and his eyes are a rich dark brown, bordering on black.
— Please try to keep your character decently active. Every two weeks there should be 3 or more posts, just to ensure that the kids don't suddenly disappear. If you need to fall inactive, please give a warning for it!
— Your child should be kept alive and active within The Typhoon until they're around 6 months old. If you'd like to have your child move sooner than that for plot reasons, please be sure to discuss it with Stilly.
— There is no set form, although aesthetics are appreciated! Just please be sure to include the basics, such as name, age, gender, appearance, etc.
— The children will start being played at 2 months old.
— Both parents will love their children very much, so please no overly depressing names. That being said, there is a loose naming theme of names to do with thieves, money, gems, and gold. Bonus points will also go to anyone who chooses to name their character Jimmy, Tracey, or Franklin.
— Trevor is not currently within the Typhoon, but will be moving back after the puppies are born. Trevor's roleplayer, Kenneth, is no longer active on the site, but Trevor is still around as a sort of glorified NPC figure that can be mentioned in posts.
— The puppies will take on both the Townley and Phillips last names.
— THE RULES
code by spacexual

Re: HOLD ME CLOSE, SWAY ME MORE — TYPHOON HP LOVE LITTER - michael t. - 08-18-2020

track with "mama's" sub

Re: HOLD ME CLOSE, SWAY ME MORE — TYPHOON HP LOVE LITTER - kinglykingstone - 08-18-2020

FRANKLIN T.P.
BASICS
NAME. Franklin Townley-Phillips
NAME ORIGIN. named after a former associate and friend of his fathers
— Frankie, Lil Squirt
SEX. amab
GENDER. cis male
ORIENTATION. sexuality unknown / romantic orientation unknown
APPEARANCE
CURRENT BODY. Coyote pup
REFERENCES / ART.
DESCRIPTION. text here
PERSONALITY
INTP-T The Logician
— bright. inspiring. greedy. cowardly. chickenhearted. impatient. hungry. sunny. mischevious. touchy-feely. dependent. thin-skinned.
BEHAVIORS. a leader (when necessary). thrill-seeker. rebellious (if he can't live the way he feels is right). a lone worker. dislikes parties. explores unrealistic ideas.
— explanation here
OTHER
HOBBIES. playing card games, meditation, escapology, binge-watching boxed sets, walking
AILMENTS. born blind in his right eye, his eyesight poor in his left.
MUSIC. Lost Boy - Ruth B.
FUTURE PLOTS. ???
code by spacexual

Re: HOLD ME CLOSE, SWAY ME MORE — TYPHOON HP LOVE LITTER - Luciferr - 08-18-2020

track for cousin Jaime

Re: HOLD ME CLOSE, SWAY ME MORE — TYPHOON HP LOVE LITTER - ROXANNE R. - 08-18-2020

tracking with the best aunt ever

Re: HOLD ME CLOSE, SWAY ME MORE — TYPHOON HP LOVE LITTER - stilly. - 08-24-2020

bumpin this since we had a mishap but we're back now yeehaw

Re: HOLD ME CLOSE, SWAY ME MORE — TYPHOON HP LOVE LITTER - stilly. - 08-30-2020

giving this a bump ! the official choosing date is september 5th, and the birthing thread will be the 6th !!

Re: HOLD ME CLOSE, SWAY ME MORE — TYPHOON HP LOVE LITTER - Grimm - 09-02-2020

THE BAREKNUCKLE BRAWLER
I don't wanna be ignored
[size=9px]( coyote ; two months ; typhoon minnow )

When I'm a gun in a fistfight[/SIZE]
"Dhat all ya got." A broken mess of slurred syllables rolling forth into one another that which adorned bloodied lips, harsh the manner fist dragged along split flesh. Loose within their precarious placement felt teeth bearded in a mockery of joy, unsteady each stumbling step, braced against coarse support brick wall offered. "Com on ya fucker, 'it me' gan if ya ain't no bloody coward."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name — Butch Townley-Philips
- stereotypically masculine
Nicknames — Bo
Identity — cis male
- unlikely to change
Orientation — straight
- will begin to figure things out as a teen

Coyote
- chimera
- somewhat bad vision, few know this and tends to hide it

It may be somewhat of a misdirection to deem the child unique, though fitting the term in a certain manner, more a spectacle that warrents witnessing to believe

Thin as a twig. A phrase often attributed to those upon the smaller side, such does not quite encompass everything Butch is. Even as a child it becomes abundantly clear he is not one of brawn, much of him made seemingly of leg, lanky in a fashion that makes him awkward even to look upon. Unfortunate than the matter of his overly large features in comparison, time unkind as paws and ears simply stay a tad too large for the whole, an endearing sort of quality as a youngster but more odd as he ages. Yet he takes it all in stride, best to look to the riches of the future over wallowing over the unchangeable of the past

Saving grace may be that over top, a coat thick and fine, or, at least, would be had he not a poor habit of chewing upon himself. For the most part he is kept pristine, the beginning of an image conscious future though downplayed in youth as thrill is deemed more important than good looks, presentable if not immaculate. The colouration is where the discrepancy may be found, monochrome hues blended into one in a show that he is not one but two. Majority is pitch, a black that mimics that of one father though the other is lacking, reduced to small areas. Creeping grey works along right side in uneven, broken smears, where wrist joints are located a soft brown fading in for temporary control, joining with white that decorates underside where it can. Uneven too that of face, a jagged splash of grey working along cheek and muzzle, ridge if brow barely touched before it is replaced again, nose also split in uneven fashion, grey bearing a soft pink while black boasts with the dark shade

The face may well be where his unique beauty draws to an end. Long and angular in all his muzzle tapers off into a sharp nose, below cracked and well bitten the lips seemingly drawn up into a permanent sneer or grin, dependent on his own mood, the illusion broken. Singular the tooth that peeks out, over-long where it sits atop chin, a snaggletooth as it were. Pronunciation of certain sounds is impeded by this odd little addition, but he does not mind it, has even spoken of desiring to make it sparkle like gold. Wide eyed and bright even in days of innocent, if he is allowed any that is, his eyes are expressive in a manner his face tends not to be, if one can catch him in the right light at least. Whiskey brown in hue they are as dark as they come lacking sufficient back lighting, yet with it they seem almost the colour of honey, a warm golden brown, though their lack of proper vision has necessitates the donning of stolen glasses

The challenger

- charismatic, astute, independent, decisive
- self centered, deceptive, confrontational, proud
- addictive personality

jerkass / heel-face revolving door / hair trigger temper / deadpan snarker / even evil has standards
code by Reggan

Re: HOLD ME CLOSE, SWAY ME MORE — TYPHOON HP LOVE LITTER - stilly. - 09-06-2020

The babies have been chosen, and a birthing thread has been made! Congrats to Rex, Andy (details given on discord), and Grimm! Here is the thread <3
https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=17572.0