Beasts of Beyond
NICK OF TIME • visitor. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: NICK OF TIME • visitor. (/showthread.php?tid=12364)

NICK OF TIME • visitor. - DELILAH. - 07-29-2020

DELILAH EVERGARDEN
"The Gods have forsaken us."
;; TDLR: Feel free to reply before Rin does, but Delilah is currently going through the second stage of Alzheimer's and is here to speak to someone with medical knowledge like herself to diagnose what's wrong with her.

It was a long trip for Delilah, since she hadn't left the safety of Tanglewood's swamp in many moons. The trip to Elysium was gruesome, and having to constantly remind herself through odd ways of where she was going, why she was going- forgetting where she was every few hours wasn't too fun.

But when she made it to the edge of the territory, Delilah found her old body aching- had she forgotten to drink something on her trip? Did she tell people she was leaving?

Aurum had a dual alliance with Elysium, right? He could possibly be here.. He was the only one other than Viera whom has noticed the symptoms of whatever was going on with her.

"Hello? My name is Delilah, I am Tanglewood's Sawbone.. Or medic, or whatever you call it. I, ahm.. I'm here on personal business. I wish to see someone with advanced medical knowledge."

tags - penned by [member=1260]ryuu-tan[/member]
template by orion

Re: NICK OF TIME • visitor. - Hope Arcanium - 07-30-2020

It wouldn’t take too long for the white godly hybrid to approach with a calm demeanor and a soft smile upon her face as she nodded to the stranger. Tanglewood, huh? She hadn’t heard from them in a while.

Or another medic for that matter, and she couldn’t help but feel a little excited at the prospect of speaking to another with extensive medical knowledge. Playerone was more than ready and happy to talk to Delilah.

It’s nice to meet you, Delilah. I’m Playerone. I am a medic, and so is my friend and Magna Warringkingdoms. Either one of us could definitely help you out.

She didn’t see why they couldn’t- the other creature seemed like she genuinely needed the medical attention, and Play wasn’t one to deny anyone treatment. Well, except some cases. But for the most part she didn’t reject any patient in need.

Re: NICK OF TIME • visitor. - DELILAH. - 07-31-2020

DELILAH EVERGARDEN
"The Gods have forsaken us."
Delilah let a gentle smile grace her aged features, the pastel wyvern leaning down to dip her head in greetings to the female. The blurry memories and where she was soon came together, and when the other female spoke of being a medic, the smile only grew wider.

"It's nice to meet you. Is it alright if we.. go someplace private? Away from the borders.. I can't have anyone hearing of this outside of the medics I speak to."

Delilah rumbled softly, magenta eyes glancing down then behind her. Her head always remained low, body tucked inwards to avoid looking intimidating. It was obvious she wasn't here to start anything bad.

tags - penned by [member=1260]ryuu-tan[/member]
template by orion

Re: NICK OF TIME • visitor. - Warringkingdoms - 07-31-2020

[font=trebuchet ms]There was a Tanglewood member on the border.

The last thing Rin wanted was to go by the border again after what had happened the previous night. Seeing Playerone headed towards the border alone, however, Rin found herself amending that statement; the last thing she wanted was for anyone to go by the border again by themselves. The least Play could do was take an ally with her.

Halting her search for herbs in the flower field, Rin heaved a sigh and headed after Play, her eye watching the trees for movement behind Delilah. No one appeared to be nearby, but she wasn't about to assume everything was fine. Hearing that Delilah had already suggested relocating was a relief, at least. "Yes, we can relocate," she answered, checking once more for shadows in the forest.

No one was there. So long as they didn't linger, they should be safe, she figured. Looking back at Delilah, she added, "I'm Rin- as Play said, I'm a medic around here. We can take you to the sea town." Getting up and turning back towards the coast, she started walking briskly, nonetheless trying to maintain a pace that the other two could match.

/ish