Beasts of Beyond
Rest My Chemistry [Caustic Bio] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Rest My Chemistry [Caustic Bio] (/showthread.php?tid=11137)

Rest My Chemistry [Caustic Bio] - CAUSTIC. - 01-27-2020

1. OVERVIEW BIO
2. DETAILED BIO
3. ARTWORK
4. TRIVIA
5. TAGS

Re: Rest My Chemistry [Caustic Bio] - CAUSTIC. - 02-20-2020

Re: Rest My Chemistry [Caustic Bio] - CAUSTIC. - 02-21-2020

DR. CAUSTIC
BASICS
NAME. "Caustic" Alexander Maxwell Nox
NAME ORIGIN.
Caustic: 1. able to burn or corrode organic tissue by chemical action. 2. sarcastic in a scathing and bitter way.
Alexander: Defender, protector of man
SEX. male
GENDER. cisgender
ORIENTATION. homosexual
APPEARANCE
CURRENT BODY. Mackenzie Valley Wolf
REFERENCES / ART.
DESCRIPTION. Caustic is a dark, Mackenzie Valley Wolf. He is mostly dark brown, with a light tan belly and bottom of his tail. Black and grey run along his back, and down his neck. Caustic has a black spot on his nose and a dot above each of his eyes. He is four feet tall. Caustic is missing two toes from his left fore paw, but has replaced them with a metal prosthetic. Green gas leaks from Caustic's mouth every time he exhales.
PERSONALITY
ISTJ.
— Its a debate in the fanbase if caustic is a sociopath, and he likely is. Caustic is cold, brutal, and uncaring. He is closed off and reveals very little about himself to others, including octavio. He does what is beneficial to him to continue his work. Caustic desperately wants to return to human life to resume perfecting his toxin. Caustic has shown some attempts to be fatherly. He was at luc's funeral and tried to give natalie emotional support. He reportedly "went soft" after she entered the games herself.
BEHAVIORS.
— Caustic has a lot of human mannerisms. He scratches himself with his forepaw before giving up and switching to a hind paw. He attempts to grab objects with his paws and corrects himself by grabbing things with his mouth.
— Acceptance of his situation will form in the display of Caustic being comfortable in his home, he will begin taking care of plants.
OTHER
— Caustic loathes eating in this form. He doesn’t mind the blood, but the act of eating something raw with a face bothers him. He wants to eat canned food but will have to resort to eating prey again if he wants to regain his weight.
— Caustic enjoys coffee and tea.
— Part of Caustic’s “flavor” is the conflict his human consciousness has with the wolf’s instincts. He doesn’t want to become a savage beast.
— Caustic is currently in a relationship with Octavio. He doesn’t consider it to be romantic and doesn’t want to discuss it with others. It is fueled on octavio’s need to chase danger, and he doesn’t want to go into further detail.
— Caustic was previously in a relationship with luc paquette, an engineer.
— Theme colors are red, yellow, green, black, and white.
— Caustic and Octane have very different attitudes about revealing bits of their past.
— Caustic is an early riser, and naturally wakes up anywhere between 8AM-10AM. 
— Caustic gets the majority of his food from the Tanglewood mess hall.
— He doesn't actually know how to hunt in this form. Hunting was very difficult for him in the Pitt, as most of what he was able to hunt could escape him in the trees.
— Caustic doesn't want anyone to know he can't hunt. He hates being vulnerable or "weak."
— If Caustic were to attempt hunting by himself, he would possibly research into making rudimentary traps.
— If Caustic is able to distract himself from fixing the portal maker with other work, this is how he will source his test subjects.
— Given enough time, Caustic will have made the basement of his home into a pseudo lab. It has a lock on it. Caustic wears the key around his neck, hidden under his fur.
— Caustic is known to disappear for hours at a time. During this, he can likely but found in the library, the forest, or inside his home, working.
— Initially, Caustic spends hours a day fixing the portal maker. What should be an easy fix keeps having problems. He goes to the junkyard a lot to source parts and tools.
— As time passes, he spends less and less time working on it. He is losing hope of escape.
code by spacexual

Re: Rest My Chemistry [Caustic Bio] - CAUSTIC. - 02-21-2020

REFERENCES / ART
[Image: 6.png]

Idea of what he looks like with the gas:

[Image: 172e3440-63f4-11ea-a64c-1359dffadbf1.gif]
By Tricky!

[Image: tiny_pixel_caustic.png]
by kinglykingstone

by orion:
by felibri:
by felibri: