Beasts of Beyond
paint me as a villain | joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: paint me as a villain | joining (/showthread.php?tid=10234)

paint me as a villain | joining - pallid-i - 08-26-2019

A large beast was swimming towards the shores of the typhoon. She was a rather unusual individual. A cow... that wasn't exactly a cow. She also took a more draconic appearance, but again.. there were aspects that were bovine. This was a strange hybrid indeed, but the gal didn't seem to mind her appearance all that much.
She stepped onto dry land and stood, water dripping down her legs and onto the sand. Amhika mooed to let her presence be known and smiled wide, tail wagging.
code by spacexual

Re: paint me as a villain | joining - celestialrobbery - 08-26-2019

[table]
[tr][td]
crash and burn
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
didn't mother warn you?
Mooing was not a sound Celeste had ever really heard often, and seeing as there were no cows in the Typhoon, that made it all the more strange when that noise seemed to suddenly appear. So she did what her curiosity told her to do, which was a surprise to nobody who knew the feline, and decided to investigate.

What she found was... odd, to say the least.

"Uh, hey! Who are you?" She asked, noting the tail wag likely meant this creature was excited. Still, that excitement didn't seem malicious, which was a good thing. "I'm Celestialrobbery, but just Celeste is fine," She paused, just for a moment. "Do you know you're on Typhoon territory or...?"
now she's gonna mourn you!
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: paint me as a villain | joining - Florence - 08-27-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px; color;"](just an fyi.... i would die for her)

In her seventeen moons of life, Etherealgate could confidently say that she had never come across any animal capable of mooing. Whether that be a cow or some strange hybrid, they had all avoided her path and she theirs, and that was why the unexpected sound caused her to jump. She had been wandering aimlessly on the beach, appreciating the sand beneath her paws, when she had first heard it, and though slightly afraid, resolved to see what exactly could be creating such a cursed noise.

Celeste beat her to discovering the creature, so Eth merely paused beside her, gazing at the bovine hybrid incredulously. Should she say something? Should she remain silent? Admittedly, the serval didn't know. She still considered herself to be relatively new and, in spite of her usually confident disposition, glanced at Celeste for guidance. At least she seemed to have things under control.

Re: paint me as a villain | joining - fulzanin - 08-28-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; height: auto; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 13px; border-bottom: 5px #DADE11 solid; padding-bottom: 5px; color: black;"]Cows were a common animal of this era. Or, so, it could be assumed. Not in the era that Tanteri had come from. He had come swooping down, attracted by the strange noise. He was absolutely befuddled by the sight of the draconic cow. His head turned, looking between the two that had arrived prior to him. Internally, the pterosaur snorted at the sight of, for once, Celeste not being immediately accompanied by Dove. Those two always seemed inseparable and always together.

"Er...what is that?" Tanteri couldn't help but ask. Not quietly, despite his tone suggesting he had merely been trying to whisper. This creature had swam here. Therefore it had to be exempt from the strangeness of this place, surely, right? Yet it seemed as if that sort of view was growing more and more distorted, and his beak clicked as he stared in confusion at the strange newcomer.

TAGS 8/15/19:

Re: paint me as a villain | joining - pallid-i - 08-28-2019

She looked down and blinked a couple of times, surprised by how small the first person who arrived was. However, she smiled wide, clearly excited. "Hey there! I'm Amhika and it's nice to meet you, Celeste!" She paused as the feline mentioned who's territory she was at, and for a second looked embarrassed. "I knew i was coming to someone's territory, but to be frank... I wasn't entirely sure as to who's territory I was swimming to." She chuckled nervously before looking over to the other two. What curious creatures, and one of them even made her laugh at his question. "I'm a hybrid! Part cow, part dragon. Pretty neat huh?"
code by spacexual

Re: paint me as a villain | joining - fulzanin - 08-29-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; height: auto; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 13px; border-bottom: 5px #DADE11 solid; padding-bottom: 5px; color: black;"]Tanteri's face scrunched up when the strange hybrid before him laughed. His head lowered, and then turned a little to the side so that he could eye the hybrid once again. "A what and a what?" Dragons nor cows existed in the era that the pterosaur came from. They were foreign words, foreign sounds in all aspects. Just as the other's mooing had been.

The other had wings, and Tanteri found himself befuddled by the realization that they had swam here instead of flying. A chattering noise sounded from the pteranodon, a noise of not comprehending. What was a 'cow' and a 'dragon'? His mind tried to attach a meaning just by looking at the hybrid before him. He couldn't tell where one part ended and the other began, having seen neither parts of either species prior. His expression remained befuddled, and he finally turned his gaze away. "Are you..joining? Yea, that's the right term. Joining?" Tanteri's voice was a shrill squawk, a little bit louder than usual. He constantly screamed, and now was absolutely no exception. His uncertainty caused by his thoughts being elsewhere, trying to determine if he had ever heard of a term even close to 'cow' and 'dragon'.

TAGS 8/15/19: