Beasts of Beyond
when the storm is here it's hard to tame && weekly task - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: when the storm is here it's hard to tame && weekly task (/showthread.php?tid=10224)

when the storm is here it's hard to tame && weekly task - trojan g. - 08-25-2019

[align=center][div style="bgcolor= black; width: 500px; font-family: georgia;font-size:12px;text-align:justify"]It was odd, his task that he had been asked to do, so soon after joining. Give a tour of the tunnels, make sure there's nothing collapsed, look for refugees. The word *refugees* is part of what got him. How could someone who they didn't accept into the group for protection be refugees? It was more like stowaways, but they weren't on a ship. Padding over towards the temples where the entrance to the tunnels, were, Roman would take his time to sit down and look over the area, thinking for a moment. He could fake that he knew the tunnels already - and that's likely what he was going to do - but it would be nice to actually learn them while he was here. "We're touring the tunnels today!" The male would call out, "Seeing what we find, who we find, making sure there's no cave ins." Maybe there'd be a cave in at the front of the tunnel and he could go about his day? One could hope.

Re: when the storm is here it's hard to tame && weekly task - musicbox. - 08-25-2019

[glow=#A76566,1,400]CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I EXIST, AND I DON'T NEED AN EXORCIST, TO LET ME OUT? — 。+゚.[/glow]
Musicbox had been startled from his fitful slumber by the nearby call of one of his new "clanmates", although they didn't feel very much like a group that depended on or cared about each other. In fact, they seemed like just a group of people that worked around each other, with no regards for the others that occupied their home. He wasn't sure why, but for some reason the feeling was familiar to Muse, and he found that he didn't particularly like it that much. When he had joined, despite the hostility that he had been greeted with by Jervis, he had hoped that he would find a group of people who worked together and actually cared. Preferably ones that could help him with his lost memories and difficulty navigating with the new form that he had taken. Figuring out how exactly the multitude of eyes on his body worked was still extremely tiring and nauseating, and without anyone to help, he felt like nothing but dead weight, and he was fairly sure that others in this ruthless group tended to agree.

Getting back to the call that had woken him up, the blue tabby slowly got to his feet and followed where he thought the source of the noise had come from, relying mostly on sound and scent since he didn't know how to use his gazes yet. When he finally reached Roman, he focused several of his eyes on his shoulders and chest on the male, and he stared for a long moment before his eyes then flicked toward the tunnels that Roman had been referring to. Taking a deep breath, the male felt his tail tuck down between his legs as he spoke in a soft and timid voice, [glow=#A76566,1,400]"Uhm, alright. I'll come with, since I've never been in the tunnels before... I'm Musicbox, by the way, since we've never met before...."[/glow]

Re: when the storm is here it's hard to tame && weekly task - beatae - 08-31-2019

i'm the treasure
[align=center]
code by spacexual
the tunnels were hard for some to understand when they were still fresh to the pitt. august had luckily been here long enough, and lived in them long enough, to know each corner with his eyes closed. he slowly approached roman and musicbox upon hearing of the weekly task.

"i live in the tunnels. i can help you navigate so you don't get lost." he couldn't recall any cave-ins recently, but they could happen at any time when he wasn't down there. "is there anyone specific we're trying to find?"

i'm the prize

Re: when the storm is here it's hard to tame && weekly task - gael - 08-31-2019

Gael simply preferred traveling above ground to through the tunnels.  He felt at ease in the fresh air, with the breeze flowing through his fur.  With hazel eyes glittering the black and red vulpine padded forward, flicking his ears as he regarded those before him.  Some faces belonged to earlier memories than others, the one who called the meeting among them.  Unfortunate he had to lead such an expedition before possessing a decent change of learning the lay of the land.

Gael knew a few of the tunnels, regardless of comfort, but he doubted he'd be better help.  Instead, the faerie felt the trip may be beneficial to him, filling in his own knowledge gaps.  August seemed the most familiar, thus the best logical guide among them.

"I shall accompany you as well," he decided, glancing once around curiously, to check if his daughter was in his line of sight.  She may benefit from such an experience as well.  If she did not attend now however, he supposed he could lead her through them at a later date.

// Mobile
"ISN'T IT LOVELY?" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / pittian / lamby
[align=center]