Beasts of Beyond
animalistic — storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: animalistic — storage (/showthread.php?tid=694)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: animalistic — storage - guts - 07-30-2018

WORDS I SPIT OUT WHEN THE FRUSTRATION TAKES ME, THERE'S NO TAKING THEM BACK NOW, THAT I KNOW
TEXT HERE

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px black; font-size: 24px;"]— AIZAWA
#psychosocial.

Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 48%; background: COLOR1; padding: 5px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 13px; color: black;"]♛ [b]WORDS I SPIT OUT WHEN THE [i]FRUSTRATION[/i] TAKES ME, THERE'S NO TAKING THEM BACK NOW, [i]THAT I KNOW[/i] — [/b][/div]
[div style="width: 48%; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 14px;"]TEXT HERE

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px black; font-size: 24px;"]— [i]AIZAWA[/i] [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=732.msg5463#msg5463]♛[/url][/div]
[size=6][url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=255.0]#psychosocial.[/url][/size][/align]

Re: animalistic — storage - guts - 08-06-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]zealandia guide intro blurb:

You find yourself on the shore, the sound of rushing waves filling your ears. The air is salty as you walk, the sand seeping between the toes of your paws, but you're distracted from the discomfort when a large building comes into view. You're careful as you approach, realizing that it's an aquarium that's been long abandoned. The sign hangs off the front of the structure and the once clean and pristine walls are now covered with plant life and sand. Most of the windows are surprisingly intact, with only a few of them being cracked and worn.

Before you can go any further, you're suddenly faced with two other beings. But they're nothing like you've ever seen. They're both large felines, and yet their bodies are adorned with scales, gills standing out against their neck. Their eyes study you closely, their thin slit pupils sending a chill down your spine. After an awkward stare-off, one of them finally speaks, their voice steady yet welcoming.

"Hello, welcome to Zealandia. Who might you be, traveler?" you blink at the name, introducing yourself to the pair. "Ah, it's a pleasure to meet you. Would you like a tour?" somewhat hesitant, you nod, glancing over towards the one who had been silent the whole time. The other one nods, a pleasant smile on their face as they lead you into the aquarium.

However, just as you're about to step inside, the silent one blocks your path and regards you with a hard glare. "Be careful where you tread. We aren't as we appear to be, new meat, his words unsettle you. Your bones suddenly feel like ice, having to force yourself to move as they hurry you along. Their warning echoes in your mind.

Code:
You find yourself on the shore, the sound of rushing waves filling your ears. The air is salty as you walk, the sand seeping between the toes of your paws, but you're distracted from the discomfort when a large building comes into view. You're careful as you approach, realizing that it's an aquarium that's been long abandoned. The sign hangs off the front of the structure and the once clean and pristine walls are now covered with plant life and sand. Most of the windows are surprisingly intact, with only a few of them being cracked and worn.

Before you can go any further, you're suddenly faced with two other beings. But they're nothing like you've ever seen. They're both large felines, and yet their bodies are adorned with scales, gills standing out against their neck. Their eyes study you closely, their thin slit pupils sending a chill down your spine. After an awkward stare-off, one of them finally speaks, their voice steady yet welcoming.

"[b]Hello, welcome to Zealandia. Who might you be, traveler?[/b]" you blink at the name, introducing yourself to the pair. "[b]Ah, it's a pleasure to meet you. Would you like a tour?[/b]" somewhat hesitant, you nod, glancing over towards the one who had been silent the whole time. The other one nods, a pleasant smile on their face as they lead you into the aquarium.

However, just as you're about to step inside, the silent one blocks your path and regards you with a hard glare. "[b]Be careful where you tread. We aren't as we appear to be, new meat,[/b] his words unsettle you. Your bones suddenly feel like ice, having to force yourself to move as they hurry you along. Their warning echoes in your mind.

Re: animalistic — storage - guts - 08-09-2018

[align=center][div style="font-size:25pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:impact;padding:8px;letter-spacing:1.2px"]「 VIOLETS ARE BLUE 」[div style="width:360px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]LIVING LIKE THIS WE WERE ALREADY DEAD. HOPE IN MY CAR IT DONT HAVE ANY DOORS. ITS BUILT LIKE A CAT. IT LANDS ON ALL FOURS. MY CARS LIKE A PUMA. IT DRIVES ON ALL FOURS. RED VERSUS RED. BLUE VERSUS BLUE. —————— ———— ROSES ARE RED!  |  INFORMATION & CHARACTERS & SONG [color=transparent]-

Re: animalistic — storage - guts - 08-18-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]name ideas;; (dont use any of these pls and thank!!)
still gonna use ramiel someday srry not srry
cosette
ishimaru / kiyotaka
west
--
grimtales
clockwork
melancholyhill
spanishships

TEXT HERE
tags :: updated 8/18:

[align=center][div style="font-size:17.3pt;line-height:.9;font-family:georgia;padding:8px;letter-spacing:.7px"][ you're hard to hug, tough to talk to ]
[div style="width:395px;font-size:7pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.2px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]—— ♡ AND I NEVER FALL ASLEEP WHEN YOURE IN MY BED ALL YOU GIVE ME IS A HEARTBEAT IVE TURNED INTO A STATUE AND IT MAKES ME FEEL DEPRESSED CAUSE THE ONLY TIME YOU OPEN UP IS WHEN WE GET UNDRESSED YOU DONT LOVE ME BIG FUCKING DEAL ILL NEVER TELL YOU HOW I FEEL YOU DONT LOVE ME NOT A BIG DEAL ILL NEVER TELL YOU HOW I FEEL ♡ —— INFORMATION

Re: animalistic — storage - guts - 08-23-2018

[table][tr][td]
SHORTINFO
SHORTINFO
SHORTINFO
[/td][td]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. "Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue," sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© LEXASPERATED

Code:
[div style="width: 500px; height: auto; background: white; padding: 20px; border-top: 10px COLOR solid; border-bottom: 10px COLOR solid; margin: auto; border-left: 1px COLOR solid; border-right: 1px COLOR solid;"][table][tr][td][div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background-image: url(IMAGEURL); background-size: 200%; background-position: 30% 85%; padding: 5px;"][div style="width: 90px; height: 90px; border: 1px solid white;"][/div][/div][div style="width: 100px; height: auto; background: COLOR; color: white; text-align: center; font-size: 7pt; margin-top: 15px;"]SHORTINFO[/div][div style="width: 100px; height: auto; background: COLOR; color: white; text-align: center; font-size: 7pt; margin-top: 15px;"]SHORTINFO[/div][div style="width: 100px; height: auto; background: COLOR; color: white; text-align: center; font-size: 7pt; margin-top: 15px;"]SHORTINFO[/div][/td][td][div style="width: 340px; margin-left: 20px; height: auto; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: black;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. [b]"Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue,"[/b] sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.[/div][/td][/tr][/table][/div][div style="width: 500px; height: auto; padding: 0px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"](c) [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=3214.0]LEXASPERATED[/url][/div]

Re: animalistic — storage - guts - 09-23-2018

Re: animalistic — storage - guts - 10-10-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[Image: deerhead_by_corvidwitch-dc0nbip.png]
COSETTE NEWMAN
— i'll be your sister, your young bride
[size=8pt]tags - plotting - pinterest
the pitt
seeker
12 months
female [she/her]

physically easy
mentally easy
no powers

bisexual
crushing on benny
sister to yes man

[/td][td]
full on description or just writen out bio here idk heck

your angel, your slave —
[Image: skele_by_mr_vcr-db9jbuh.png]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[W]isker

Re: animalistic — storage - guts - 10-11-2018

[align=center]
— general
NAME. cosette newman
NAME ORIGIN. her grandmother was a big fan of classical arts. she used to retell stories to her mother, her favorite being les misérables, the girl's name sticking out in her mother's mind when she was naming her.
SEX. female
GENDER. cis female
AGE. 12 months / ages every 5th
GROUP. the pitt
RANK. seeker (shp)
— holds no titles
ORIENTATION. bisexual
— isn't certain, considering she doesn't have a lot of relationship experience
RELATIONSHIP STATUS. single
— currently crushing on benny
PARENTS. npc x npc
LITTERMATES. bishop (now known as yes man)
OTHER RELATIONS. no other known relations
— important notes
- her faceclaim is nicole dollanganger; her voiceclaim is currently undecided.
- she often carries a scent of smoke and iron with her.
- her sense of smell isn't the best, but her eyesight is very good, especially at night.
- she never learned how to read or write, nor does she know what many worldly things are.
— appearance
CURRENT BODY. serval
CURRENT SIZE. 55 cm
INJURIES. none new
— has old scars running up and down and side to side along her back
AILMENTS. none
ACCESSORIES. always wearing a ruby amulet on a gold chain
REFERENCES / ART.
DESCRIPTION. for her species, she is small and fragile-looking, with not a lot of muscle or fat on her body. the majority of her coat is a light tan color, while most of her underbody fades to white, such as her chest, belly, and legs. parts of her face are also lighter, with a stripe of it running up from her pink and black-spotted nose. she has stripes and spots of black along her pelt, rings of it circling her tail and ending at the tip. wide, soft eyes are amber colored, with rings of brown around the pupils.
— personality
INFP.
BEHAVIORS. TEXT HERE
FAVORITES. TEXT HERE
— other
POWERS. TEXT HERE
RELIGION. TEXT HERE
FIGHTING. TEXT HERE
INVENTORY. TEXT HERE
AWARDS. TEXT HERE
ALIGNMENT. TEXT HERE
HUMAN AU. TEXT HERE