Beasts of Beyond
I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID (/showthread.php?tid=14818)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Byriath - 05-20-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
SOMEONE TO HEAR YOUR PRAYERS
War was never pretty. Byriath knew that. You lost people, gained people. Killed and died. He knew this.

Yet as Michael was exposed and killed before the groups, he cackled. His war pig body rippled with power. He was manic. Wild. Untamed. Then he saw Deldrach, watched as she tore into Saturn. Tore into them. Anguish surged in his body, a pain he hadn't felt in a long while, and he screamed. Fire seemed to cover him, a purple color.

"NO!" First words spoken from the Daedon as he charged, running down several npcs. He tried to stab his tusks into Deldrach's side. Then, he tried to pry into her mind and fill it with ceaseless screaming, his pain.

He couldn't lose them. Gods he could not lose Saturn.
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Simon F.M. - 05-20-2021

「  H U R R Y  U P !  T H E  S U N  I S  G O I N G  D O W N !  」
ENGAGED
POLAR BEAR
OFFICER
TYPHOON
BIOGRAPHY
[Image: diya_small.png]
And ah, wasn't that an ironic and fitting end for a vampire? The own thing it feasted upon used against it, taken against it. Her eyes, as she slowly began to teeter on her paws, would land on Michael, on the brutal scene before her. Screams ripped from her throat, watching as her brother was mutilated as she was too weak to watch. Was this the end for her? As she fell, collapsing with heaving breaths to the ground, it felt like the end. As her eyes closed slowly, groggily, weakly whining out her wife's name. "Roxs...anne...?" she would slur out as her head hit the ground, body settling.

// not dead but very close and weak!

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - salem - 05-20-2021

[align=center]
♦ | SALEM
Of small stature and fur black as the night, the kodkod stuck to the shadows.  The vines that curled up his paws and around his legs were wound tight as he darted through the battlefield, sticking close to Keona's side.

His ears were pinned flat against his skull against the cries of pain and death, focus solely on his friend as she dived into the Coalition's territory, intent on finding their captive crewmates.  A rare vindinctive rage burned within the wildcat but he remained dutifully silent, slipping into every silhouette with practiced ease.

He would not shed blood unless absolutely necessary, although with the way things going, he would not be surprised if he had to.  His resolve only strengthened when he thought he heard something amidst all the pain and death, dark eyes flashing towards Keona.  If he heard it, he had little doubts she did too.  Was that both of them? He found it doubtful they would find Danny and Vayne together, but he would push towards the sound, warily glancing behind and around.

Keona had a better chance breaking in than he did, but he was small and easy to miss -- standing at the ready to watch her back.
I'll take my heart clean apart if it helps yours beat   salem / faemor / crewmate

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - ASVINI - 05-20-2021

[align=center]
DELDRACH AKAODON
[div style="max-width: 600px; height: 24px; background: #2F1313; padding: 5px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: #673F3F;"][align=center] — [b]MUTATED BARBARY LION - TYPHOON - MEMBER - TAGS
The way the blood bubbled up around her teeth, flooding her mouth.. it gave her shivers. Her mismatched eyes widened almost with delight as she pulled her head away, dripping with Saturn's blood. But it was just a moment of that hesitation that she'd curse herself for later. Tusks rammed into her side, puncturing, and then tossing her. Deldrach rolled on the ground for a moment, and that mental noise buzzed. But the wall into her head was solid, thick, near impenetrable. A smile lit up on her blood-stained face as blood started to run down her side.

It wasn't a moment before Deldrach launched herself back towards Byr. But, she knew better then to reach out and attack him with her paws. Her sword came unsheathed from her side again, the impressive flash of metal marking that sharp sound again. As she launched herself past him, her blade aimed to slash at his legs. She came to a stop behind him, speaking through the blade's handle. "You best stop fighting me n' look after your friend." She growled out, her eyes narrowed. The blood dripping from her nose was slowly turning gold.

[member=17479]Byriath[/member]

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - michael t. - 05-20-2021

ALL I FOUND THE SPACE BETWEEN THE SPACES
STANDING IN THE NOTHING, AND TIME RECLAIMS YOU
( tw // gore and dying )

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, shit. A litany of curses ran desperately through Michael's mind as Sojourn turned towards him, pure rage and hatred in her gaze. He tried not to let any fear show in his mismatched eyes as Sojourn stepped towards him, and he muttered softly, "I didn't... I didn't want any of this to happen." There was no reasoning with the Coalition kingpin at this point, though. As she lunged towards him, the dealer had practically already accepted his fate, letting out a grunt as his spine connected with the ground. He lashed out at her face, attempting to drag his claws over wherever he could reach. He knew that it was just an exercise in futility, though, and he let out a screech of pain as Sojourn's claws met his stomach, digging in. Deeper, deeper, and deeper... the rush of blood and pain made the entire world spin and twist around him, and he could hear the sounds of screaming and battle from all around him.

The world around him grew dull and dark, with the sounds of the raid becoming quieter by the second. He couldn't even really feel the pain of what Sojourn was doing to him past a certain point, his body already shutting down to save him from the agony. The sky spun above the bobcat, and his eyes fell shut before long, his heart slowing considerably. He was barely aware of what was going on around him, unaware of Diya trying to charge Sojourn, or Deldrach trying to take revenge for him. As he merely laid there, the feline could only think of one thing – The Typhoon had fucking better get Vayne and Danny out of the Coalition alive. That was all he cared about at this point, his heart merely taking a couple more seconds before it shut down completely, leaving Michael dead upon the ground, with his guts hanging from Sojourn's jaws.

At the very least, he had managed to die in a way that actually meant something. It hadn't been like when he was younger, cowardly and unforgiving and not caring for anyone except for himself. Instead, he had died doing something meaningful. Hopefully, Danny and Vayne would be able to return to their home, alive and safe. If that happened, then it would've all been worth it.
Reggan

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - LUMIA CIPHER. - 05-20-2021

There was so much going on at once. So much that it was incredibly overwhelming for Lumia, her green gaze briefly falling shut as she tried to make sense of it all. Solsken trying to attack her once more, Sojourn's screaming, Michael's... Michael's death. There was nothing more she could do for him now, as much as her chest was aching desperately. Her attention was barely on Solsken as he charged at her, the Cipher's voice harsh as she snarled, "Your land is a shithole." She then lunged forward, attempting to clamp her jaws down on Sol's spine and crush down. If she was successful in getting a grip on him, she would then try to shove him to the side, essentially trying to toss him away from her. She had no interest in fighting the other, especially not when she had bigger things to worry about. Even if she wasn't able to shove him aside, she would slip past him without a word, rushing towards Diya's attacker, hatred in her eyes.

She couldn't heal Diya – that was more Roan's department – but she could certainly exact some kind of revenge. While the privateer technically didn't have a personal relationship with Diya, she knew that Vayne cared deeply for her adoptive mother, and that was enough for Lumia. Not to mention the fact that the other was a fellow Typhooner, which was more than enough for the feline. With rage and violence rushing through her, Lumia screamed in Ruven's direction, "Now it's your turn!" The air around her grew ice cold as her elementals flared to life, responding to the fury in her blood. She pressed her paw to the earth in front of her, attempting to summon forth a myriad of ice spears from the ground and into Ruven. If she was successful, then the ice would slice through Ruven's flesh wherever they could hit, digging into his muscle and flesh to fill him with agony. Normally Lu wouldn't resort to doing something so brutal, but in this particular case? She didn't really care. Ruven had hurt Diya – nearly killed her. Lumia despised him.

The feline didn't even wait to see if her attack had connected, not wanting to be in the Coalition's territory for another fucking second. All she wanted was to get Danny and her goddamn niece the hell out of this place, which was why she bolted towards the caverns, and away from the camp itself. She didn't want to fight anyone else at this point – she just wanted to achieve what The Typhoon had come here to do.

( not open for further attacks since she's gonna be bolting after grabbing ravenwood )
☆ — something's going on underneath your skin

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - RAVENWOOD - 05-20-2021

R A V E N W O O D
i'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed,
hoping to hit you somewhere vital

/ tw for strong imagery, slavery, and blood mentions
The scent of the pits was overwhelming. The acrid scent of blood, sweat, and sick, drifting up and tangling inside of the barn locked tight. It made his throat catch each time he even passed. But when he was forced to go in there, those dull, soulless eyes staring up at him. The way they called, dull moans of pain. The jingle of the chain the ones with spark still in those near-burnt out souls pulled against.

It made him sick, each and every time. And slowly, night by night, Ravenwood began to sneak prisoners out of their chains, their cages, his parent's torture machines. It became increasingly obvious they weren't dying off, they were being stolen, and it threw them into fits of rage, his parents. They started to seek after him for the slave's duties, throwing him to the barn more and more often.

And suddenly he was back on the battlefield, his chest heavily, eyes wide and mouth open, wheezing for breath. He had fallen to his stomach, his body and brain dazed. Slowly, the sounds of battle, clangs, screams, shouts, it all came back to him. His green eyes raised, shifting between the different scenes. Michael's intenstine spewed on the ground, Diya falling next to him. Deldrach's teeth deep in Saturn's throat, the tusks in her side. Ruven getting basically speared to death. It was too much.

Ravenwood's ears laid flat. His paws pushed against the ground, his legs wobbly. Vayne was here, right? He had been hiding. No more hiding, not anymore. He'd do the same thing for her that he was sure she would've done for him, if not for Sojourn's rescue. Ravenwood's paws drummed on the ground as he began running towards Vayne's cell, unaware that someone was tailing him.

SPEECH
FLASHBACK
Reggan

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - trojan g. - 05-20-2021

TIME MARCHES ONWARD, CRUEL AS CAN BE
STUCK IN THE REAL WORLD, NOTHING COMES FREE
// tw for gore in the second paragraph
Pride. That's what Ruven had felt when he watched from the corner of his eyes as his mother was able to kill the Typhooner that had been in her grasp. It didn't register that Michael had tried to attack her, it didn't register either that Sojourn had wanted to die in that moment. Those complex emotions were too much for someone as young as Ruven, someone as naïve. It was why when he saw the polar bear fall to the ground he had a smirk on his face, attention fully focused on the one in front of him. He didn't know it but it was the Captain of the Typhoon's wife he had just brought down. He was about to continue, to try and kill her before he heard the words come from Lumia and his attention was snapped away.

Head turned towards the young Cipher and he was about to take a step forward, ready to attack the slightly older creature before he felt something cold touch him. Cold then pain. A cry of agony came from the child as the ice spears Lumia had sent his way pierced through his gut and cut through his skin leaving cuts across his body. The cub was pushed up from the ground as the spear cut through him, the force of the impact leaving him breathless. A paw reached forward as he tried to see if he could reach Lumia, strength leaving him as he fade in and out, head flopping down as the strength of holding it up became too much. The last thing Ruven saw before the world went dark was his blood cascading down the spear, pooling beneath it.

//out
Reggan

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Casphian - 05-20-2021

Solsken heard the teeth clamping around his spine before he felt them, the sound ringing through his ears. Once more his body had been flung away, leaving the hellhound pup to sprawl against the ground with a groan. He hadn’t been paying much attention to what was going on with Sojo but had picked up from context clues that his mother had killed someone. Solsken lifted his head up and watched as Lumia dashed off to Ruven, the pup forcing his body up. He had to, no needed to protect his brother. He tried to take off towards the pair, eyes widening as he realized he wouldn’t get to them in time. He watched as the ice pierced through Ruven’s skin, the sounds of the actions forever going to haunt the pup. An agony filled scream ripped from the pup, tears pricking at the corner of his eyes as he watched his brother get attacked helplessly. “RUVEN,” he screamed out, begging for his body to move so he could go to his brother but alas he was unable to move from his spot.

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - MAUDE P. - 05-20-2021