Beasts of Beyond
( take me somewhere nice / storage ) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: ( take me somewhere nice / storage ) (/showthread.php?tid=10432)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: ( take me somewhere nice / storage ) - guts - 01-03-2020

[align=center]
I'M NUCLEAR, I'M WILD
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 60%;font-family:georgia;font-size: 25px;color: #hexcode;text-align: center;"][color=#842DCE]▼[/color] [b][color=black]I'M NUCLEAR, I'M WILD[/color][/b] [color=#842DCE]▼[/color][/div]
[div style="width: 40%;font-family: georgia;font-size: 14px;color: #hexcode;line-height:110%;text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 10px;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/div]

Re: ( take me somewhere nice / storage ) - guts - 01-04-2020

ADELAIDE REID
BASICS
NAME. adelaide reid
NAME ORIGIN. originating from an old high german name, adalheidis, it means 'noble-natured.'
— goes by ade or addie
SEX. female
GENDER. female [she/her pronouns]
ORIENTATION. bisexual / bi-romantic
— falls hard and fast
— won't confess or initiate unless she thinks she has a chance/the feelings are mutual
APPEARANCE
CURRENT BODY. maned wolf
REFERENCE.
DESCRIPTION. the most notable thing about her is her lengthy legs, her overall appearance resembling that of a fox. her pelt is of good length, just enough to keep her warm in cold seasons but not enough to drown her, but it thickens at the back of her neck, making it stick up like a mane.

most of her fur is a ruddy color, between copper and red, and becomes darker towards the middle of her back and on her shoulders almost like a cape. her black sock markings are what make her look most similar to a fox, reaching up to the middle of her leg before fading. black also marks the scruff of her neck, as well as her thin snout.

just under her chin is a white mark, edged with black, her chest and belly marked with a creamy color. the same colors are on her tail, which is bushy and often wags like a dog's when she's excited, fading from cream to white at the tip.

her eyes are small compared to the rest of her, especially the large ears that sit atop her head. framed in round sockets, they're dark brown, very expressive. like any other canidae she has a round black nose and sharp teeth, a large pink tongue just behind.

wounds mark her skin, the most noticeable being a scratch in her left ear, plus the claw marks on her hip.
PERSONALITY
MYERS-BRIGGS HERE.
detailed description:
— friendly, optimistic, humorous, considerate, eccentric, air-headed, clingy, unforgiving
BEHAVIORS. text here
— explanation here
OTHER
TEXT HERE - i usually use this for extra notes
code by spacexual

Re: ( take me somewhere nice / storage ) - guts - 01-19-2020

[Image: tumblr_oqzctx9sQh1tch22bo4_540.gif]

Re: ( take me somewhere nice / storage ) - guts - 01-21-2020

YOU COULD BE SCREAMING DRUNK, WELL I'VE GOT MY BAD DAYS, TOO
I'M GONNA BE HERE FOR YOU, BE STILL WITH ME