Beasts of Beyond
☾∗ˈ‧₊° — fancypost storage / twentyfirst century girl - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — fancypost storage / twentyfirst century girl (/showthread.php?tid=811)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — fancypost storage / twentyfirst century girl - dreamiplier - 10-05-2018

xx. i believe ✯ reg. signature
• used oocly
• text fader optional
• background can be expanded to fit text
———
☾∗ˈ‧₊° YOU CAN'T STOP ME LOVING MYSELF

sig. code:

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — fancypost storage / twentyfirst century girl - dreamiplier - 10-05-2018

xxi. converse high ✯ reg. tag template
• some text is optional
• do not take out my credit!
———
GENERAL i want to love them in this world
desmond roux | dessie, prin
cisgender male | he/him/himself
fifteen months | june fourth, 2017
the typhoon | crewmate
→ the boys name "desmond" means "from south munster." he was given this name since pincher had always wanted a son named desmond.

IMPORTANT NOTES shining me, precious soul of mine
faceclaim: kim seokjin | voiceclaim: kim seokjin
notes on desmond

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE i finally realized, so i love me
bengal | born as a bengal
98% health | no injures
desmond is a beautiful lynx point bengal with marble stripes scattered across his body, though his tail is a dark brown color. his facial features are almost perfectly aligned, making him very handsome and attractive. he wears a white collar, though hidden mostly underneath his fur, with two small metal roses connected by a chain attached to it. his legs are thin and long, and his paws are crooked, which was that way since he had been born. his shoulders are very broad for a feline, which is a very noticeable feature of his besides his perfect looks. he has heterochromia; his left eye being an olive green and his right eye being dark brown. often, at times, he can be seen wearing anything pink. he normally wears a pink satchel around his shoulders, which is full of many different, odd, cute little things. he also has three earrings on his right ear, two small gold hooped earrings towards his ear tip and one small dangling hoop earring towards the bottom of his ear. at times, he can be seen wearing a pink or black "dad" hat or round glasses. he can be seen wearing a light gray sweater, since that's how his time traveling would work, though it is torn up now after the attack. he also has two sugar gliders named odeng and gookmal.

PERSONALITY not so perfect but so beautitful
enfp | lawfully good
hufflepuff | candor
no disorders | can seen as full of himself
desmond is a boy with many different personality traits, though to most he's mostly caring and funny, making dad jokes at any point that he can to make others laugh and to cheer them up. he cares about others very much and wants to make others happy, which mingles well with his caring personality, especially since he keeps traveling back in time to save his friends. he's humble, though sometimes can be seen as annoying or narcissistic because he never stops talking about his good looks. dessie is very care-free, not really caring what others think about him and doing whatever. though, he can be stern at points and will put people in their places. though mostly after the incident with the jungle juice, he's definitely more stand offish and nervous, and wracked with guilt. you can often find him crying about it in his room if you happen to walk in on him.
→ caring, humble, funny, father-like, honest, care-free, kind, "cool"

RELATIONS i'm the one i should love
pincher roux x npc | goldenluxury, coldblue, and others
heterosexual, heteromantic | single
[close friends from korea] lucian, valentine, dylan, shiloh, kinsey, ace | no enemies
considers the typhoon his acquaintances | disliked people
→ desmond is easy to befriend
→ desmond is hard to start a relationship with, since he does not know how to act with it

INTERACTION i'm the one i should love
physically medium | mentally medium
will not fight | will not kill
knows some self defense | has no weapon preference
time travel [stripped away from him] | attacks in underlined #38ACEC
→ mention [member=1126]DESMOND ROUX[/member]  or [member=8]dreamiplier[/member] when attacking

tag code:

xxii. idol ✯ profile template
• used for the ultimate profile section of your profile
• this one overall is extremely complicated lmao
• the code in the spoiler is different than the example code, but it will come out fine in the ultimate profile, trust me
• if you need help, hmu! i know this code is a lot so pfft
• do not take out my credit!
———
imajinary
ahh, hello there, my good fellow!! you seemed to have stumbled upon my profile. but why? are you, perhaps, wondering about my obsession with jin in bts, or just bts overall? or why my name is "imajinary," and not "dreamiplier" as it once was? or is it just because you find me interesting? ( you know you do, come on, admit it. why else would you have clicked on my profile? unless it was an accident... then... understandable. ) but whatever the reason, welcome! my name is imajinary, but you can call me dream, short for dreamiplier ( yes, i love markiplier lmao ). in fact, i prefer you do. i'm the local mom friend on "bob," at the ripe age of fifteen and i'm going to be a sophomore in high school this august. i am very much into bts, as you can tell, since one of my irl best friends ( captainthotticus ) introduced them to me. i have already converted three of my friends ( array & upieces & guppy ) in a little amount of months ( five ) of being an army, so... beware i guess lmao. & my irl best friend oliverdatboi just joined and i love her sm, give her a nice welcome blease!!

but i guess you came for more, correct? i've been roleplaying for really two years now, since december fifteenth of 2015. i used to roleplay in the fanclans on ff, but i really got big into it in early 2017 when i joined the extended game, mostly in blizzardclan. but when bob was made, i came here ( i'm actually one of the originals )! i've made two big ( i consider them big since they were personally my favorite / best ) characters, illya kuryakin & mike wheeler, mike definitely being my biggest. with that being said, i roleplay four characters as of now; [member=1126]DESMOND ROUX[/member], who is in the typhoon with the faceclaim of jin, [member=465]WREN BASIL[/member], who will be the leader of my group paradise valley with the faceclaim of jungkook, [member=1908]GOLDENBOY S.[/member] who is in the pitt with the faceclaim of suga, and [member=2362]MIKE WHEELER[/member] who is in sunhaven, who is based off of mike from stranger things! i've had him since september 22nd of 2017.
basically, to sum this all up, i'm always open to talk to! i'm honestly a really friendly person, at least i try to be, and one of the purest people on the site, so i'd like to think i'm easy to talk to. my dm's are always open, & i have a discord ( dream#5056 ) & a pinterest ( @dreamiplier, feel free to follow me hA ) if you want to message me there.

some facts about me ig lmao:
✯ my best friend on the site is [member=28]upieces[/member] aka tobi <3
✯ i'm 5'8", the same height as tobi ( who is sHORT ), which makes me four inches taller than the average woman hehe
✯ i'm heterosexual ( if you couldn't tell by my obsessions ) & a cis female
✯ i live in florida ( aka dream country )
✯ my username is a combination of two things i loved: back on ff i was once known as "dream kiermaier" ( because i love the rays sm & you gotta admit he's hot as hell ), and i really loved the nickname "dream," so when i became obsessed with markiplier i became "dreamiplier"
✯ my first ever character in the main game on ff was scout ison
✯ my birthday is on january fourth i share my birthday with jaeden lieberher hAAHAHA
✯ stranger things is my favorite show ever ( along with the office because goddamn )
✯ i'm secretly finn wolfhard: and now you know
✯ I'M FUCKING IN LOVE WITH KIM SEOKJIN & LIKE HE IS THE BEST FUCKING BOY LMAO C H A N G E M Y M I N D
✯ i'm a hufflepuff
✯ i'm a part of moonbase alpha
✯ jin is literally the love of my life and has the best voice ever, sorry, i don't make the rules but it's true
btw, jin wrote epiphany, awake, & let go!! there's no reason for y'all to be sleeping on him lmao, he's a fuckin god
[align=center]
i do what i do, so mind your own business

profile code:

xxiii. mic drop ✯ reg. signature
• can be used oocly or icly
• color fader optional
• normally three lines but can be reduced to two or one
———
AH (HELLO?) HELLO (HOW'RE YOU?) I'M DOING OKAY
UNLIKE MY HEART, THAT FEELS LIKE IT'LL EXPLODE
☾∗ˈ‧₊° THE TEMPERATURE RIGHT NOW IS -248 DEGREES

sig. code:

xxiv. spring day ✯ reg. signature
• used icly
• color fader optional
• width can be expanded or made smaller to fit text
———
FLYING PETALS, SWIRLING LIKE THE RAIN, WANDERING THROUGH THE MAZE OF LIFE
[ ☾∗ˈ‧₊° ] guide & chat & discord ———————— DREAM, HOPE, KEEP GOING, KEEP GOING

sig. code:

xxv. let go ✯ reg. signature
• used icly
•  darker colors go normally for text color & the shadow color is normally lighter
———
[glow=#90729F,2,300]THE REAL MYSELF INSIDE THE SMILING MASK, I REVEAL IT ENTIRELY[/glow]
[glow=#D6F0FC,2,300][ ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — ] [member=8]dreamiplier[/member] & desmond roux & the typhoon & crewmate & information[/glow]

sig. code:

xxvi. not today ✯ reg. signature
• used icly
• width can be expanded or made smaller to fit text
———
[b][ whoa ] wow, it feels so good putting on your dirty clothes. you're something different, rockin, rolling, swaggin, swagger, wrong. ———————— desmond, goldenboy, wren

sig. code:

xxvii. crystal snow ✯ reg. signature
• used icly
•  darker colors go normally for text color & the shadow color is normally lighter
• amount of dashed can be decreased or increased
———
[glow=#96CEB5,2,300]❝ MY COLD HEART FORGOT IT'S METHOD TO CALL YOU [/glow]
[member=8]dreamiplier[/member] & paradise valley & crown [glow=#495A4B,2,300]—————  but i'm not lonely, i'm okay, i'm okay ❞[/glow]

sig. code: