Beasts of Beyond
little game / open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: little game / open (/showthread.php?tid=4267)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: little game / open - TSUYU. - 08-05-2018

TSUYU ASUI
✯ — MY HEAD HURTS, BUT ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS YOU!
space
Tsuyu felt her tongue be released from his grasp, and she yanked it back into her mouth as quick as she possibly could. Sending a glance over to Midoriya quickly, Tsuyu let out a croak of panic. "We need to help him.." She croaked out, still unable to move from her own episode. Why did this have to happen to her? Why did he need to come back?
space
✯ — HERMAPHRODITE. SNOWBOUND. SHE/HER. REF. TAGS. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: little game / open - dead chars - 08-05-2018

" IT'S FINE NOW. WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE! "
Perhaps he wouldn't have tried it in the previous world, but Toshinori didn't live there anymore. All Might had died along with him before he'd come here, and now he was... changed. It wasn't that his morals had exactly changed or shifted, but that those morals had shifted in priority.

The serval huffed as he held Shigaraki under his paw, resisting the urge to dig his claws into the other's neck. Did this feel familiar, he wondered? He could almost feel himself choking again, the flesh in his neck disintegrating, unable to circulate air. But as the other began to talk again, he snapped back to the present. So he wanted to kill them again? Fat chance.

Still, the words were distracting enough that Toshinori was successfully kicked off, and he coughed as he hit the ground again, away from Shigaraki. The serval eventually rose to his paws again, but he was certainly not in the same shape that he once had been. His paw moved to the scar in his side without his knowing, but his eyes were locked on the villain. What was his motive? Why kill them again? They weren't even heroes in this world- they were regular people, weren't they?

He didn't bother to give a response before he ran forward and lunged again, trying to tackle Shigaraki again to keep him from getting away. He was dimly aware of his former students around him, and was careful to not get in their way or collide with them, but anything they were saying was lost to his anger and intent on defeating the villain before him.
code by spacexual

Re: little game / open - Shigaraki. - 08-05-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]Did this feel familiar? Of course, he remembered the feeling of All Might's throat turning to ash and dust under his five fingers. He enjoyed the satisfaction of feeling one's body crumble from his Quirk. He would laugh briefly but manically as he noticed that he had been successful in getting the lanky serval away. While Toshinori would cough and attempted to get up, Shigaraki would easily get to his paws and he would scratch at both sides of his neck with his forepaws, his level of frustration growing every second. He was done here. He had managed to startle a few of the students and possibly Toshinori as well.

Crimson eyes narrowed, he would merely side-step as he noticed the serval running towards him, before he would mutter, though mainly to himself. "Game over. I'm outnumbered here, so there's no use in fighting anymore." Shigaraki would pause- darting his crimson-eyes around- before he continued. "There's a low chance of me escaping without any injuries, so to escape, my only option is to fight my way out."

The male had decided to walk over to the spot where the hand had fallen and he put it over his face before he would attempt to walk in the direction of the border, despite knowing the students or Toshinori would try to stop him.