Beasts of Beyond
I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID (/showthread.php?tid=14818)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Casphian - 05-18-2021

The hellhound pup felt his body being lifted and chucked to the side. A flame ignited in the pit of his chest at the words that were shouted at him. ”You don’t look much older than me so what room do you have to speak,” he snapped back. His gaze glared harshly at the wall of ice between them, wondering how he’d be able to get past it. He snapped his gaze towards a small opening and dashed towards it, slipping through the opening. His gaze locked onto Lumia, a snarl curling back his lips. “You are on my land and regardless of how old I am I will defend it,”
This was the only place that had shown him kindness and welcomed him in regardless of anything that followed him. He was starting to gain a family there wether the pup liked it or not. And besides Solsken didn’t get his nickname for nothing, he was a Corrupted Flower and so he would go to where the corruption was the highest. He would attempt to dash towards Lumia again, teeth aimed towards a front leg and if he succeeded he would attempt to pull the female down to the ground to be able to pin her.

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - rhosmari - 05-18-2021

SOJOURN
MALUS
Trembling and shaking, another fitful night. An interruption to the words she was speaking to no one at all. A laugh splitting her muzzle wide and her tear streaked face only holding mania. She cared little for theatrics, for false shows of power. She cared for nothing, her heart twisted and mangled like crushed metal. Each beat was agony as she stumbled from her home to the smell of the Typhoon. Yes, joyous was this occasion because she would show them. She would show them the true reason that they should have never come here. Her muzzle was split with a grin, her body jerking, paws pressing heavily against the ground. The earth rumbled, shook, shivered as water was pulled forth. Even as lightning exploded beside her the woman did not even bat an eye. The sudden wave of water split and down the liquid fell changing shape into spears of ice. They twisted and sunk unto the flesh of any NPC that was near her. Typhoon and Coalition alike. Her pain, they would all know it. Blood bathed the ground as the Mad Queen took the stage. "YOU WANT YOUR LITTLE BASTARDS!" She yelled out. A voice mixed with many different emotions but cracking with the pain of a heart that had been ruined.

"HOW ABOUT THIS ONE!? YOU WANT HIM TOO?!" Someone she thought she could trust. Someone she thought she could open up to. Someone she thought would understand her, want her for her. But no, no, no, no, no. It was all a lie, a false pretense. Love was nothing more than a hideous beast lurking to tear her limb from limb. The woman, the startlingly dark yet beautiful coyote made her frozen heart almost thaw. Almost till she looked. She wished she had. never. fucking. looked. For it told her what her cracked mind already had told her. Trust was for fools. Love was never an option. It was fake, a made up game of cat and mouse. She breathed hard as she sapped water from a tree, it withered and bowed and the same water became a noose around Michael's neck. It dragged him across the ground to the blue tinted lioness and she looked at the bobcat, seeing only one thing.

Prey, something to be slaughter and killed. Yet her heart pounded in her chest for the enemy. Someone that had used her. Abused her emotions for those little fumbling fools. "I hope you are happy. I hope this is everything you could have wished for, love." Her voice was a harsh whisper and it probably was everything that he had wanted. What he had set out to accomplish. It almost made her feel sick but then again what could she have expected from the same people that murdered her father and widowed her mother only for that same mother to abandoned them soon after. Her claws gripped the ground, her eyes glossy and lost. The threat of crazed tears loomed but she held them back.

-- not open to attack currently, permission was given to powerplay by stilly
[member=11389]michael t.[/member]

[b]KINGPIN — COALITION — 3.5 YEARS
© MADI

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Scyllios - 05-18-2021

Within the chaos and blood that had begun, only seemingly halted by Sojourns show of power, one could see the blue body of Scylla trying to hide under some stairs. Her eyes were wide and watching. Body pressed against the ground as she watched between stair boards the chaos that was ensuing. Looking for a way to escape.

//not open to attacks, she's hiding right now
Vivere in Oceani, luxuriat in mare
Reggan

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - michael t. - 05-19-2021

ALL I FOUND THE SPACE BETWEEN THE SPACES
STANDING IN THE NOTHING, AND TIME RECLAIMS YOU
The ground beneath him was cold, and unyielding. The scent of The Typhoon in the air was a lifeline that Michael clung to, even though the bobcat knew his life wouldn't last much longer. The noose of freezing water around his neck made him feel like he was suffocating, and he could do nothing more than stumble forward, over to where Sojourn had dragged him. As he looked up at her, there was a mixed expression of sadness and remorse on his face, along with a flare of anger lingering in his gaze. He had been so close. So close to rescuing Danny and Vayne, and managing to sneak them out without any of this extra bloodshed needed. But the kingpin was too smart... had grown too suspicious. Honestly, he had figured that he would already be dead by this point, murdered in cold blood as soon as Sojourn figured out who he really was. She had different plans, though – not that he could entirely blame her.

Truthfully, he had never meant to play with Sojourn's heart. He had meant to deceive the kingpin, yes, but he hadn't meant to get so close to her. He didn't like being so cruel. Perhaps when he was a younger thief, who didn't care all that much for anyone else, he wouldn't have cared. Now, though? He really did feel bad about what he had done. All he had wanted was information, and he hadn't expected Sojourn to fall so hard for the Silvertongue persona that he had put on.

Perhaps, in another life, where he really was Silver, he might've been able to return her feelings. That wasn't this life, though. Not only were they on opposite sides of warring factions, but he just couldn't feel that way about her – couldn't feel that way about any woman, really. Still, he couldn't help wincing when he saw the pain in Sojourn's manic gaze, glaring down at him with a mixture of hatred and something else. His voice was similarly low as he spoke, words strained thanks to the noose around his neck, "I'm... I'm sorry. I never meant for things to happen like this." He knew that saying that would bring the kingpin's wounded heart little comfort, but he still found it necessary. He really had enjoyed her company, in the rare moments he had gotten to see her not in the mindset of a bloodthirsty and ruthless ruler of the Condemned.

Still... even though Michael understood the pain Sojourn was going through, he couldn't stand down. The Typhoon had arrived, and he knew what they were here for – Vayne, and Danny. He wanted them to be brought back home, and that meant that he needed to take action, even if it meant sacrificing his own life for theirs. Hell, he had almost expected this when he had first decided to come and spy. Really, his only regret was that he hadn't managed to get them out sooner. So for the moment, the bobcat just turned his mismatched gaze in the direction of the fighters, a brief smile pulling at his muzzle. His attention settled on Diya and Roxanne in particular, his gaze full of warmth and love as he saw them. His best friend, and his sister... his two greatest supports. He would miss them... he hoped they would be alright without him.

Taking a deep breath, the vampiric bobcat managed to stumble to his paws, claws digging into the earth beneath him. The noose around his neck still felt suffocating, but he no longer cared – he needed to act while he still could. So, with no more warning than a snarl from the back of his throat, Michael threw himself forward, jaws open wide as he latched onto Sojourn's neck. He was considerably smaller than the lioness, but his large vampire fangs made it easier for him to do damage, the male tearing away as much flesh and muscle that he could, trying to weaken Sojourn as much as possible. When he let go and fell back, he found himself on shaky legs, the noose around his neck seeming even tighter as he glared up in defiance at Sojourn. He knew the wounds he had inflicted probably wouldn't be enough to kill her, especially in her current state, but hopefully it would be enough to weaken her. Just enough for The Typhoon to succeed in their goal.

As blood dripped down from his maw, Michael found that he didn't feel any fear over his impending death. He knew that he couldn't do anything about it – he was far too weak to try and escape from Sojourn's hold. So instead, he merely waited, mismatched gaze full of fury and determination as he expected the kingpin's retaliation.

( permission given by rhosmari to powerplay Michael chomping [member=16709]SOJOURN[/member] )
Reggan

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 05-19-2021

[glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST !。+゚.[/glow]
The sounds of battle wasn't hard to miss, especially with Roxanne's booming voice. What really caught Vayne's attention though was the howl that came from the very same dungeons she was trapped in. Danny? Danny was here too? Did he come to rescue her and got trapped as well? God, what a fucking mess she caused. But Danny's howl gave her an idea - and so, the she-cat let out a yowl, trying to call out to Roxanne and Diya - or any pirate who could hear her, really. Coalitioners would likely hear their cries as well, but Vayne had to hope that a Crewmate was one who came here first.

She was certainly hoping.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Simon F.M. - 05-19-2021

「  H U R R Y  U P !  T H E  S U N  I S  G O I N G  D O W N !  」
ENGAGED
POLAR BEAR
OFFICER
TYPHOON
BIOGRAPHY
[Image: diya_small.png]
As feeble claws attempted to claw at her fur, the polar bear would give a bitter laugh, pressing more weight onto her paws in an attempt to break some of Aphra's ribs. Whether successful or not, she would move to wrap her maw around the other's torse and crunch down, lifting her and thrashing her head back and forth. She would land her eyes on Roxanne and she would give a wicked grin. "Roxanne, here!" she would snarl out around the feline before jerking her head, aiming to have her go flying towards her wife. If this worked or not, it would not matter for her next interaction would be to move on from the bengal, head swinging to face Sojourn as the leader began to spoke. As she watched Michael be dragged, as she watched him look at her with such fondness, as she spotted the exact moment he decided he was dead, she finally snapped. That last string of togetherness that had been holding her up finally was snipped. Diya was gone, the beast of tar that always remained packed down was finally allowed to rear its head, and oh how it did. With a massive snarl, it pushed the polar bear forward into a looping run, pushing itself the distance that separated them. Wordless cries at it began to lunge, attention on the one that held its brother captive.

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - trojan g. - 05-20-2021

TIME MARCHES ONWARD, CRUEL AS CAN BE
STUCK IN THE REAL WORLD, NOTHING COMES FREE
Ruven watched as each member went after one another, head turning as his mother came out dragging Michael out. He didn't recognize him, and wasn't sure if he should be. Ruven didn't know that Michael was none other than Silvertongue, an ironic name given to herself to come and get information on the Coalition. He'd be furious when he found out.

Attention was soon grabbed by Diya as she came lumbering forward towards Ruven's mother, and he quickly ran forward without thinking, as fast as he could as he head straight for [member=1149]Diya F.M.[/member], lunging in an attempt to claw at her sides, his powers working full force as he then attempt to bend the blood within her body. If he was successful he would try and drain it from any wound he could. He didn't even know he was doing it, so focused on helping Sojourn to make sure she got to set her example, his emotions causing the power to flow through him.
Reggan

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - rhosmari - 05-20-2021

SOJOURN
MALUS
-- tw for gore and potential thoughts of suicide
A hush fell over the woman as she looked down at the male before her. A moment. Just a gentle quiet after his apology. No one had ever apologized to her before. No one had ever thought about the pain that she was in, her own burden of a broke family. Her eyes slowly narrowed as she took in his words, never meant for it to happen like this. With the Typhoon on her lands thinking they had an an ounce of a chance. They may get their two bumbling fools back but they would remember this day. They would. "It's to-," Her words were cut off as suddenly he stumbled back before lunging at her. Digging teeth into her flesh. Pain hissed through her veins and yet she didn't move. Not an ounce of movement. Her mind circling around one thought. 'Dig deeper. Deeper! You're almost there. Just a little more.' Yet it never went deeper, but the flesh was torn away. Blood like caustic oil slowly sliding down her torn flesh and skin. A laugh broke from her muzzle then as she looked at Michael. Really stared at him with her wild and crazy eyes. Her head jerked to the side and then she hunkered down. "My turn...."

A monster she was. A being who cared nothing of the lives of others. A beast that lurked just underneath her skin. The sound of someone coming closer did not make her look up for her gaze was locked on the bobcat even as blood dripped from her wound. Liar. Liar! LIAR! With nary a sound she lunged at the other and aimed to throw him against the ground. Her teeth tried to snap onto his neck and and hold him down. They would watch. They would see. They would know her broken heart all of them. Her claws flexed once and then again before they aimed to find their mark. His stomach. She would aim to dig them in slowly at first, twisting and carving through skin and muscle. Blood oozed from around her claws and she grinned with pure glee. From there she aimed to drag her claws down, slitting him open with four large cuts all the way to the base of his tail. Nothing would stop her as she watched his entrails come spilling out. A nice meal they would be and she aimed to release him before pulling them out with her teeth to show them, dragging them across the ground. Such a pretty picture. Look! Look at what she did!

-- permission give from stilly for Michael's death

[b]KINGPIN — COALITION — 3.5 YEARS
© MADI

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - ASVINI - 05-20-2021

[align=center]
DELDRACH AKAODON
[div style="max-width: 600px; height: 24px; background: #2F1313; padding: 5px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: #673F3F;"][align=center] — [b]MUTATED BARBARY LION - TYPHOON - MEMBER - TAGS
Her heart was racing when she realized what was going down. Her eyes shifted towards the part of the battlefield where Sojourn and Michael were, her ears pressing back. She felt the bile rise in her throat, eyes widening in partial horror as Sojourn literally ripped Michael open. Her teeth clamped down on the sword's hilt. Michael was done for, she knew that much. And while Deldrach and Michael didn't have a necessarily touchy feely relationship, it was still her clanmate.

And that bitch of a Kingpin would pay for what she'd done.

Deldrach's eyes opened. Her body shifted, mangling itself and rewriting as the anger rose and bubbled inside of her chest. Her harness got tighter. The rosettes on her body faded, her eyepatch falling away. Her claws lengthened, her teeth growing longer. A slight mane formed around her next and on her chest, but the deep red her body faded to did not dissipate. Her gold eye flickered, deepening into a black, and the silver a red. Which, in Deldrach's mind when she first activated the bloodlust her family knew well, she found it edgy, but it wasn't like she could change it.

If Sojourn could take what she knew and loved, even if she was just endorsing it, Deldrach could do the same, right? In this world, they were all equals, forget who had powers, who had ranks. A snarl, then a deep guttural roar ripped from her lips, and suddenly, the mutated barbary lion leaped into the fray. She held her sword at an angle that it wouldn't catch on the tussles already going on. Her first target was set between her eyes, and the tunnel she was seeing through made her ignore many of the clear ailments on who she had picked out.

Deldrach pushed off from the ground, muscles rippling as she activated her jump boost. High above, she flipped her body over, circling for a moment before she arced towards the ground, aiming to slash down Saturn's side. Without hesitation, she ripped her head to the right, carving a clear, deep gash up his side with the heavy sword. She leapt backwards, before dashing to the side, sheathing her sword. She went in with her muzzle this time, aiming to push Saturn over with her paws before grasping his throat with her teeth, squeezing and crushing as her teeth impaled the flesh there.

"You.. monsters.. deserve this." She snarled, her eyes narrowed. The blood from her nose dripped down and mixed with Saturns, her ears pressed back.

/ Permission to powerplay given by Finnick!! [member=6034]Saturn.[/member]

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Casphian - 05-20-2021

Saturn should’ve known this would happen, the lack of being able to hear anyone who would come up behind him. All of the noises were becoming too loud, deafening the snow leopard from what was right behind him. All of the scents had blended together and now they couldn’t tell what scent belonged to who. And so it came to no surprise when the first slash so his side came. A pain filled noise escaped from their chest, not quite a scream. The feline felt their body behind shoved down, a cough ripping from their muzzle and spewing blood across the ground. Their gaze flicked shut at the damage that was done to their body. There was nothing they could do to stop any of the onslaught. When the teeth clamped around their throat and squeezed the feline could feel something snapping underneath, the blood now oozing from the holes that were left. Unseeing orbs shifted towards Deldrach, acceptance having filtered across their expression. Their maw spread apart, words trying to form. “Not all of us w-wanted this,” they mused, blood spilling out from the muzzle as they spoke, a cough taking through their body.