Beasts of Beyond
UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture (/showthread.php?tid=14735)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-12-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

"I'm the traitor? Vayne, I only left because I didn't feel accepted! I didn't stay and get adopted by the captain and am bragging my ass abou t it??" True pain entered her voice and her tail lashed, claws digging grooves into the sand, wishing they were the body of her sister. "They hated me there!"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - angelembrace - 05-12-2021

Oh, what was this? Angel knew that himself and Inferno were one of many half sibling pairs through Aphra, there were many, many out there. Even a new clutch of dragons recently to add to that count. But that didn’t mean that they all kept track and treated each other as close siblings like they would with those in their own litter, so the jaguar hadn’t made the assumption that Vayne and Inferno had grown up together for the most part, born together, and separated. On Inferno’s behalf no less. The drama piqued his interest further, and he tilted his head at the rather frustrated Coalition girl before an amused smile crawled over his face. ”You...and her...are littermates! Oh, oh things have just gotten better. The great and traitorous daughter, claiming to be adopted by the Captain, and Inferno, who left feeling abandoned! It’s tragic, siblings in this family just can not stay together for the life of them. Someone’s always got to distance themselves.” He sighed, not elaborating further, but his brothers and their well-being slipped into the cracks of his mind that weren’t preoccupied with malice. He held no spite towards them, but that didn’t mean he didn’t still feel abandoned by his own family from time to time. And to a jungle among a desert no less. Must have been awful. ”Easy there, Inferno. You’ll burst a blood vessel stressing out like that.”

Could one truly wipe memories away? It was an interesting prospect, but what would happen then? Would Aphra have kept Vayne situated here, brainwashed her or something dark like that? He wasn’t even sure of his mother’s game plan, but he wouldn’t question it. ”I trust that your experiments will be ever so useful, Arvid. I hope you don’t mind if I feel the need to look, I enjoy looking at results.”
your little hands of paradise, give them here and hang on tight
Reggan

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-12-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

She turned to the mocking voice of Angelembrace, her younger sibling. Enough sibling drama. "Half-brother, kindly shut the hell up." Came the snapped reply. "I didn't feel abandoned, I just said something I shouldn't have and that made me excluded." Her second sentence was equally curt, not wanting Angelembrace to stay and chat. "What about your siblings? How are they doing?" More of a half-hearted question to keep him distracted, her gaze would then flicked back to Vayne, fur standing on end.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - VAYNE CIPHER-VANTAS. - 05-12-2021

[glow=white,1,400]LIKE WE FORGET WHO WE CAN TRUST !。+゚.[/glow]
"Nobody hates you but her!" Vayne shot back, ears flattened. She was hurt by Inferno's words and accusations, and still hurt above all that Inferno just left without even saying goodbye. "Aphra has lied to us. The Typhoon hates her, not us. We have done nothing wrong." Of course, there was that one incident when Inferno tried flirting with Rhinestonestar but that had made Vayne uncomfortable, too. Rhinestonestar had been an adult, while Inferno had been, what... a couple months old then? Of course The Typhoon was going to be a bit uneasy.

Angelembrace started talking, seemingly mocking her and her littermate (mostly her, it seemed), and making fun of the drama that was unfolding between the two sisters. Inferno mentioned that Angel was her half-brother, which... shouldn't be surprising, considering how Aphra had kids often and just shoved them away. Vayne grit her teeth together as she tried to force herself to stand up, legs shaking; the poison Arvid had given her was slowly wearing off, though it was clear that Vayne still didn't have entire control of her body just yet. "I'm not the traitor." She growled.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-13-2021

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

"If you're not a traitor why did you let yourself get adopted by Roxanne?" She didn't understand. Yes she had called Rhinestonstar something that made everybody there uncomfortable then she felt awkward around the Typhoon. "They hate me, too.." The reply was murmured now, the female sat down with a sigh and curled her tail around her paws. She watched her sister rise to her paws, legs shaking, and darted forwards to attempt to press her shoulder against Vayne's to help prop her up if needed.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - APHRA CIPHER . - 05-13-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE !。+゚.[/glow]
"Inferno Cipher-Vantas." Aphra hissed out the name, purposely ignoring the conversation that Inferno (and Angelembrace) was having with Vayne, knowing it would only piss her off more. And she assumed that Arvid would want Vayne alive, unfortunately. With her hiss towards Inferno, Aphra tried to shove Inferno aside with a paw, trying to stop her from helping Vayne. "Do not help her, she is the enemy."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-14-2021

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

Her mother spoke up-well, snapped up, menace lacing her words and making the female wince. The paw that slammed against her shoulder was less than gentle and it shoved her back a few steps. Looking at Aphra in disbelief she returned to help her sister. "Aphra Cipher, no. She's my sister..."

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - APHRA CIPHER . - 05-14-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE !。+゚.[/glow]
"And what about it?" Aphra shot back in an irritated tone. She had a sister, though one Vayne and Inferno didn't know about (none of her children should know, at least), and she felt no empathy for Fakhira at all. "She's the enemy. A member of The Typhoon. There should be no mercy or love shown here." Aphra turned towards Vayne with a cold, hardened gaze. "She had her chance to be here with me and she choose them."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 05-15-2021

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

A frown fixated itself to the female's maw. "Aphra, she's my sister. Sibling loyalty runs deep." Yes technically Aphra and Inferno did walk away from the Typhoon but Vayne chose to stay and in some way Inferno was glad she didn't follow her footsteps and come to the Coalition to be raised under Aphra's terrible influence.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: UP THEN IT'S STUCK ☆ typhoon capture - ARVID R. - 05-16-2021

Jesus, what the hell was going on here? All he had wanted was a prime capture that would piss off The Typhoon and give him a good test subject – he didn't want some family reunion bullshit. He had to actively restrain himself from rolling his eyes as Vayne, Inferno, and Aphra all bickered amongst themselves, simply exemplifying the picture perfect dysfunctional family. It would've made him laugh, if it wasn't grating on the young scientist's nerves so much. The dire wolf just shook his head from side to side, responding to Angel first as he sighed, "Of course I don't mind you looking over the results, Angel. Provided I also get to see what your dissections have been coming up with. You know how fascinated I get with your results." Honestly, he and Angelembrace were the perfect team. He did the experiments, and Angel saw the aftermath – it was a match made in heaven. Or hell, depending on who you were asking. Although, it hopefully wouldn't be Angel's time to shine too soon – Arvid didn't intend on killing Vayne unless something went very wrong.

That was something to think about later, though. For now, the canine just shook his head from side to side, voice gruff as he snapped, "Alright, alright. I'm getting really tired of this family drama nonsense. You'd think that the gaggle of you were on some human reality show. I'm afraid that Vayne and I have some important business to attend to, though." He ignored both Inferno and Aphra as he stepped forward, jaws clamping down on the scruff of Vayne's neck once more. He didn't expect the feline to put up much of a fight, even with the poison gradually wearing off – the size difference between them was still pretty massive, after all. Hell, part of him thought that Vayne would even be glad to get swept away to the dungeons, since it meant she wouldn't have to deal with Aphra or Inferno for a while. A low chuckle left him at the thought, as he turned and carried her off towards her prison – offering the others gathered nothing more than a flick of his tail in goodbye.

( permission to powerplay given by maple!! + out! )
i wanna be the sand inside that hourglass