Beasts of Beyond
taking all the taffy | ✦ storage | that i don't ask for - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Storage Sector (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: taking all the taffy | ✦ storage | that i don't ask for (/showthread.php?tid=12438)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: taking all the taffy | ✦ storage | that i don't ask for - stilly. - 11-14-2020

HISTORY
ALTHOUGH WROUGHT WITH disaster and strife, the warriors of The Palm Glades are largely proud of their history, even if most of it has been lost to time. It is unknown when exactly the group were originally founded, although legends say that they were formed from former housecats, abandoned out in the mountains only to return and find their owners long gone. Over time, the group molded themselves after the warriors of old, believing that their faith and determination would carry them forward. The farthest back remembered history involves the hurricane, and the beginning of Rhinestonestar's leadership.

Rhinestone's Reign:
RELIGION
RECENT EVENTS HAVE caused The Palm Glades to reevaluate their religion as a whole, as well as their level of spirituality. The group has turned their backs on their former worship of Starclan, and is still in a transitional period of figuring out where to go from here. As events develop, more information will be added here delving into Palm Glades's religion, and how they view the world spiritually.
RULES & LINKS
AS A WHOLE, The Palm Glades has a strict set of IC rules that must be followed, referred to as their Forsaken Code. OOCly, all regular BoB rules apply. The Forsaken Code is as follows:
While domestic felines still make up the majority of the group, any kind of animal or creature is welcome within The Palm Glades. Discrimination on the basis of species is strictly prohibited and will result in punishment.
Powers, although previously outlawed, have been welcomed into Palm Glades's culture. While no longer outlawed, powers should not be used to excess. The group does not want lazy warriors, nor do they want potentially catastrophic accidents.
Two part names are not technically required, but are still seen as a sign of respect within the group.
Palm Glades warriors are expected to respect each other, and work well together. So, although friendly competition is allowed, if a fight breaks out between members or a member is shown to be harming others, they shall be punished severely, perhaps even with exile.
While enemies are largely free game, torture is not encouraged and any form of sexual violence is expressly forbidden. Aside from this, enemy warriors may be captured as bargaining chips, and enemy groups may be attacked.

The Palm Glades Discord

Official Palm Glades Plotting & Chatting Thread

The Palm Glades Census

Palm Glades Plot Directory & Overview
RELATIONS & STATUS
THE PALM GLADES are a largely warbound group, meaning that, while the group as a whole is largely reclusive and tries to avoid conflict, they are also largely out for themselves. For the most part, warriors of Palm Glades are encouraged to focus on the good of the group, and not be afraid to cause trouble with others if they have wronged The Palm Glades in some way. In addition to this, it is difficult to ally with Palm Glades because of their reclusive and hostile nature, although not impossible.

ALLIES — Alithís Evgenis, Coalition of the Condemned
NEUTRAL — All not listed
ENEMIES — N/A

Currently, The Palm Glades are a Gold Status group. This means we have over 750 posts, we have the ability to be mentioned in the site news, we have a stickied group guide, and we have rank-specific badges in the works.

Earned Badges:
[Image: 32NFWQC.png][Image: FAXf8gq.png][Image: 6NfnoTp.png]
THE PALM GLADES ❝WORLDBOUND❞
❝ you are a grain of sand upon the beach. you are the dream that lasts forever, are you the best that you can be? are we the furthest from the mind of a creator? if all the world's not by design, this is our future. we need a reason we should matter, and if we use our heads — we'll leave the lights on after bed.  ❞
Reggan

Re: taking all the taffy | ✦ storage | that i don't ask for - dave s. - 11-15-2020

[Image: 2cQG8T7.png]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Viverra tellus in hac habitasse platea dictumst vestibulum. Elit duis tristique sollicitudin nibh sit amet commodo nulla facilisi. Neque sodales ut etiam sit amet. Erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo elit at. Ut tristique et egestas quis ipsum suspendisse. "ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida dictum fusce ut placerat orci. rhoncus urna neque viverra justo. facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a arcu cursus." Ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida dictum fusce ut. Morbi tempus iaculis urna id volutpat lacus laoreet non. Bibendum neque egestas congue quisque egestas. Nibh tortor id aliquet lectus proin. In mollis nunc sed id semper risus in. Proin sed libero enim sed faucibus turpis in.

Viverra nam libero justo laoreet sit amet cursus. Non nisi est sit amet facilisis magna etiam. Sit amet dictum sit amet justo donec enim. Ornare massa eget egestas purus viverra. Elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed velit dignissim. In fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci phasellus egestas. Tristique nulla aliquet enim tortor at auctor. Augue mauris augue neque gravida in fermentum et. Sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit duis tristique sollicitudin. Donec adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat in fermentum posuere. Dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae. Ut etiam sit amet nisl purus in. "fusce ut placerat orci nulla pellentesque." Phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec pretium vulputate. Sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet. Ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna eget est lorem. Proin sagittis nisl rhoncus mattis rhoncus urna neque viverra.

Re: taking all the taffy | ✦ storage | that i don't ask for - RHINESTONE. - 11-19-2020

[Image: ixrtE8T.gif]

RHINESTONESTAR ❝ RHINE ❞ LEADER
"TALKING" || "TELEPATHY"
Text "dialogue"
[Image: jGD2qw5.gif]
tags + roleplayed by stilly + the palm glades

[align=center]
FEEL LIKE AN ATOM BOMB, ATOM BOMB, ATOM BOMB
CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, ANYMORE, ANYMORE

Re: taking all the taffy | ✦ storage | that i don't ask for - SAINTKIT. - 12-15-2020

[Image: IGGFwzr.gif]

[table][tr][td]
SAINTKIT
HARDLY KNOW HOW BAD IT GETS
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed tincidunt lacinia dapibus. Sed ipsum est, vehicula vel dictum vitae, venenatis a ex. Donec dignissim augue eu eros blandit, sit amet consequat enim eleifend. Cras bibendum ornare mauris. Vivamus consectetur leo at mi dignissim placerat. Fusce sed nibh laoreet, dapibus ipsum eget, luctus metus. Praesent tempus, risus at semper aliquam, justo purus suscipit tellus, sed luctus justo velit sit amet elit. Donec id risus ut tortor tempor gravida. Nullam finibus eget purus in auctor.

Donec aliquam purus vel nulla efficitur facilisis. Donec fermentum, tellus ac rhoncus vehicula, metus diam semper turpis, ornare sodales nunc orci in eros. Nam convallis, tellus sed tincidunt commodo, velit tellus convallis erat, a mollis dui ligula quis leo. Maecenas molestie ligula augue, sed placerat erat mollis sed. "Donec id risus eu felis elementum porta non id elit. Aliquam eleifend nunc et accumsan eleifend. Nunc at eros laoreet, dictum augue sed, egestas magna." Aliquam non libero a ex imperdiet aliquet sit amet sed tellus.

Mauris ac justo laoreet, imperdiet quam id, tincidunt odio. Duis dignissim augue in diam rhoncus suscipit. Vivamus maximus pulvinar sodales. "Nam tincidunt posuere lorem quis volutpat. Vivamus maximus venenatis lacus, ac aliquam purus bibendum vel. Maecenas placerat, sapien eu mattis tristique, erat erat ultricies lacus, ut eleifend nunc odio in risus." Praesent porttitor porta tellus, eget egestas lorem tempus at. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Phasellus eu justo semper, vulputate dolor venenatis, volutpat ante. Nullam interdum metus nisl, non vehicula ligula suscipit sit amet. Maecenas a ante quis risus rutrum consectetur. Vestibulum tincidunt aliquam dictum.
GUESS I'LL JUST GO BACK TO BED┆PITT PUP. ━

you tried to refrain, but you try anyway
———————「 the pitt / 3 months / tags / @ stilly 」 ———————

Re: taking all the taffy | ✦ storage | that i don't ask for - stilly. - 12-16-2020

[Image: rSENNSx.gif]

THE WORLD IS AT HER BEST, YOU KNOW
WHEN PEOPLE LOVE AND CARE .。.:*☆
mikey & characters ———— AND EVERYONE IS FAMILY

Re: taking all the taffy | ✦ storage | that i don't ask for - stilly. - 12-16-2020

Me gongaga?

Re: taking all the taffy | ✦ storage | that i don't ask for - COSMIIX - 12-16-2020

sticks my leggie in here and dances

Re: taking all the taffy | ✦ storage | that i don't ask for - stilly. - 12-17-2020

i am regretful to tell u that I have to chop your leggie off

Re: taking all the taffy | ✦ storage | that i don't ask for - COSMIIX - 12-17-2020

BITCH WHY

Re: taking all the taffy | ✦ storage | that i don't ask for - stilly. - 12-20-2020