Beasts of Beyond
TIRED RAINY DAYS ☆ open, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: TIRED RAINY DAYS ☆ open, joining (/showthread.php?tid=9936)

Pages: 1 2

Re: TIRED RAINY DAYS ☆ open, joining - wormwood. - 07-29-2019

[glow=#000,1,400]BUT NOW I UNDERSTAND YOU, AND I WILL NOT BE PART OF YOUR DESIGNS — 。+゚.[/glow]
Wormwood was slightly taken off guard by the arrival of yet another group member at his appearance, this one stumbling in a positively drunken way. He briefly pinned his ears back, eyebrow arches raising expectantly, before Leroy slowly rose up to his feet, seeming to carry on as if it had never happened. When the canine spoke, Wormwood blinked in surprise, his head tilting to one side. Finding him a shelter? He supposed it made sense, seeing as he would need to stay here at the very least until Poet was able to leave.

Unaware of the other's inner thoughts, Worm didn't know about the hardships that the group had been going through recently, but he hadn't been thinking of staying permanently... right? Right. There was no way they could stay forever. He and Poet needed to get back to the pride, that he was sure of. Sure, a small part of him wanted to never go back there. To leave his past sins behind and build a new life in a new place, even one as seemingly humid and muddy as this one. But his parents would be furious, and Poet wouldn't want that either. He had a pride to lead, and everything that he - that Worm - could ever want. Why would he give that all up? Although, Worm wasn't quite sure why his brother had left the pride in the first place to end up here, so maybe he wasn't as sure of himself as he thought he was. With this in mind, he rumbled at Leroy, looking the grey male over curiously, [glow=#793B29,1,400]"Houses and huts...? I suppose some housing would be good, at least for the moment..."[/glow] He didn't specify if this moment would pass, figuring he could let Poet make that decision for the both of them.

He then said, a slight scowl coming to his face as he snorted and flicked a paw to get rid of some of the mud on it, his nose wrinkling as if the scent was just now hitting him, [glow=#793B29,1,400]"I had... noticed the scent, and the humidity, and the mud...is there anything particularly positive about this territory that... Tanglewood has chosen? A swamp? It definitely wouldn't he my first choice if I was choosing somewhere to make my home as a group..."[/glow]

Re: TIRED RAINY DAYS ☆ open, joining - DELILAH. - 07-30-2019

Delilah Evergarden
tanglewood | 23 m/o | femme | dark faerie

It was a good thing, maybe, that Delilah couldn't see the judging glance over that Wormwood had given Delilah when she arrived, that the very idea of her doing anything bad to anyone was a possibility. That was more Lilith's thing than hers- she just wanted to live in peace, to help others. Life wasn't always that easy, she supposed.

"Well, if you're not used to the marsh, it becomes quite hard for enemies to raid- the alligators also protect the outskirts and borders. If you take into mind the radiation as well.. Yeah, it could be quite troublesome, I suppose. It's a comfortable place to settle down, however." She spoke up, the smell of Leroy causing the pink feline to walk over to where his scent was, pressing up against his long legs in greeting before she sat down.

"I'm doing what I can to help your brother with his.. condition, but I'd like to keep him here a bit longer, if that's okay with the two of you? If I could make some kind of medicine to help him, even if it's to lighten any symptoms at the time.." She trailed off, eyes closing shut as she scolded herself internally for acting like she was still the medic or something. "..Never mind. Do forgive me for speaking out of turn- You're welcome to stay as long as you'd like, As Leroy said." Despite the words she spoke, Delilah wore a gentle smile, one that spoke of warmth and affection- something that was her trademark, she supposed.
tags:

Re: TIRED RAINY DAYS ☆ open, joining - Vathmos - 07-31-2019

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]Vathmos' eyes were glazed over in thought for a moment, thinking of the pair of lions. "Sure... 'Dealt with.' You could put it that way." She wasn't entirely comfortable with this pair yet, but everyone else seemed to like them, so she couldn't rally these folks to kick them out. She would just have to put up with them and see how it turned out. Some part of her reasoned that they must be nice, but the other was highly suspicious and couldn't trust them.
"Well... Welcome to Tanglewood, it seems."