Beasts of Beyond
a house divided | MEETING 8/27 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: a house divided | MEETING 8/27 (/showthread.php?tid=5689)

Pages: 1 2

Re: a house divided | MEETING 8/27 - Cosmic - 08-28-2018

Ursa was next to her husband in literally five minutes, giving him a warm smile and attempting to give him a gentle nudge. She loved him. So much.

Halo and Hope were next to arrive, and sat far the fuck away from each other bc Halo felt weird.

Re: a house divided | MEETING 8/27 - pallid-i - 08-29-2018

One Chance
He looked down on them with a faint glimmer in his eyes before he spoke up. "We really don't have much to talk about this week, unfortunately. I've been gone, as you've noticed, but I'm gonna make it up to you guys.. Somehow." Yes Man didn't really know how to, but he was on it. He just had to get his mind off of the thoughts that were currently plaguing him day and night.

"First off: shoutouts go to Cosette, Stryker, Esklav, and Blacktide. You kids have been doing alright. Keep up the work and a promotion might be in your future." He rumbled before scratching at his chin. "Benny.. Choose. Tactician or skald." A semi-high position for the male. He should be grateful. However, before he dwelled too much on promotions, he was going to make other announcements. Politics. This was going to be fun, eh?

"Keep up the good work with Snowbound. Do whatever you want with them, just make sure they suffer." He rumbled, tail lashing back and forth. "And another thing... Rosebloods? Open season. I don't like them, you don't like them, end of story." He unsheathed his claws and then flexed them, grinning. "I know how you kiddos love tearing into things, so have fun." His smile slackened, however, and he stood a little straighter. "Sunhaven came by, and they're losing a member. If I find out one of you brats took someone from Sunhaven while I've made it clear not to attack them.. I will personally see to it that you get punished." With that being it, the male turned around and hopped off the platform. "Meeting dismissed."
/Shouts go to [member=1738]Stryker[/member] [member=2048]COSETTE[/member] [member=1966]BLACKTIDE.[/member] and [member=1825]ESKLAV[/member]
[member=1555]benny g.[/member] got promoted to tactician/skald
it's now open season on rosebloods + warning for all of the members that yes man doesn't tolerate it when people capture/hurt/attack people that are under a deal and are promised no harm
code by spacexual

Re: a house divided | MEETING 8/27 - Luciferr - 08-29-2018

I ADMIRE IT'S PURITY
ears flickered from where the beast lies half curled around the feet of pale-mother - eyeless face shifting to glance steward to glance at greeneyed-feline-praetorian as she sat herself beside Pale-mother, the designator in his mind given when he'd often found observing that the large feline strange-hiver acted as protection and guard, so did the caste fall into place in his alien view.

Ears twitched again and now his head rises to glance towards Spotted-Queen, recognising the use of the name - the words used in association to him - and a mild chitter at its use in a tone not commanding or reprimanding, hm, hive approval - and then his head settled back against armoured black legs and the same quiet rumbling staccato purr continued as the proceedings went on.

© MADI

Re: a house divided | MEETING 8/27 - ; albion - 08-29-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
BENNY G.
charcoal colored ears perked up as cosette took a seat next to him, and his expression notably changed from neutral to positive. his maw broke into a casual smile and his tail curled around the feline, shuffling himself a bit closer to her before looking back up to yes man.

the call for his promotion was... suspicious. at first his face was blank at the motion for it, and even being provided with a choice. the fox felt the urge to scoff and call the ardent a liar, trying to set him up for something. it wouldn't be smart, though. he still had the trust of others.

tacticians are the sneaky ones, yeah? i'll take that one, chief." he gave a tiny nudge to the girl next to him and smiled to her. "look at you gettin' some attention! what's your secret?" benny teased.

Re: a house divided | MEETING 8/27 - Luciferr - 09-01-2018

[table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
J A I N U S
"THE LINE BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK IS SO VERY THIN"
Jainus was there, the dark Lion sitting quietly at the back with a look that drove most of the slaves and lesser's less hardy away from the silent scarred feline but he'd been paying attention - rosebloods hm? idly wondered if the flowery name got them anywhere.

© LEXASPERATED

Re: a house divided | MEETING 8/27 - guts - 09-01-2018

Cosette was surprised to hear her name among the announcements. She had never really thought of herself being promoted, much less free from slavery. She just decided to take it as a sign of new times. Glancing over, she just now noticed how Benny had shuffled closer, her eyes lighting up as he whispered to her. She giggled, his breath tickling her ear. "You got promoted, though!" she objected playfully.
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: a house divided | MEETING 8/27 - Stryker - 09-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ —  Late as always. The lion's eyes narrowed at the mention of the name, a satisfied grunt leaving him in response. There had to be something good to meetings besides shoutouts and promotions, but even so, he was still satisfied by the outcome. After all, it benefited him. "Congratulations," he cooed out to the rest, showing an unlikely empathy for the rest who were called out.

Re: a house divided | MEETING 8/27 - TSUYU. - 09-02-2018

Once again, Tsuyu was late for a meeting. It truly was confusing for her, though, she was still adjusting to the way things were ran here, but she'd deal. She was always one to adjust rather easily if given enough details about her surroundings.

Carefully, the frog-manx hybrid hopped over to the meeting, uncaring of how late she actually was at this point. She noticed Stryker, and immediately bounded over to see what the male was up to. Why was he late? Well, it didn't matter anyways, she would still worship the ground he walked on.

"Congratulations, everyone. Ribbit." Tsu croaked out, her long tongue wiping dried blood from her cheek. Her pet was outside tied up, so she'd go and visit her again later.
[align=center]
[b]★ミ[glow=black,2,300]– 君は できない  できない できない子[/glow] ミ★