Beasts of Beyond
PINCHER X GURU || leader x typhoon member - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: PINCHER X GURU || leader x typhoon member (/showthread.php?tid=455)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: PINCHER X GURU || leader x typhoon member - jacob w.c. - 04-06-2018

gasp
tracking
can jacob be the cool uncle that brings them cookies when they become friends

Re: PINCHER X GURU || leader x typhoon member - roman - 04-07-2018

GENERAL
name coldblue “blue” roux
name origin while most kittens eye color changes from blue once they grow up, blue’s eyes remain a glacial, icy blue like the frozen waters to the north
sex male
gender androgynous male
pronouns masculine
sexual orientation bisexual
romantic orientation biromantic

APPEARANCE
seal lynx rosetted bengal with glacial blue eyes | 1. 2. 3.
— even as a kitten, coldblue stands out with vivid, otherworldly blue eyes which are a characteristic of his rare seal lynx coloring. his rosettes, which are a delicate cream hue, are more distinguished in his youth and begin to fade as he ages. as a child, he is rather average. not too small, not too large with the same big eyes and large ears as every other kitten. in fact, with the exception of his coloring, blue is a very normal kit. it is not until he reaches the span of nine to twelve months of age that blue begins to reach his adult size and weight. his limbs are longer, his body muscular, producing a rather elegant looking male of significant height. cold blue eyes have only paled with age, as have his torso where his rosettes are only distinguishable from his cream undercoat in the proper lighting. light brown fur frame his piercing gaze in a natural mask, similarly colored stripes lining his legs and tail. it is in his late adolescence that he truly begins to present as androgynous, as he cannot be described as masculine or feminine.

PERSONALITY
artistic | quiet | cunning | resourceful | charming | hedonistic | perceptive | listless | independent
unlike some who attempt to disguise their flaws, coldblue is unapologetically himself. he is not a terrible person, but he is selfish and lazy. coldblue does what he wants when he wants, and that usually involves painting or sketching. that, or partaking in various self-indulging activities, whatever they may be. to many, blue may come off as douchey or self-centered, but he claims that he simply believes in the philosophy that he cannot begin to care about others until he takes care of himself. granted, he pushes this way of thinking to its limit, but blue is capable of empathy and sorry and might even say sorry if he feels like it. as unmotivated to do anything productive as he is, coldblue is actually very cunning and resourceful. when he needs to, he can come up with some solution to an impossible problem or get himself out of a sticky situation. to make up for his lack of brute strength, blue develops a charming tongue so to shmooze others or talk himself out of trouble. if blue cares at all about being the captain’s son, he does not show it at all unless it serves to benefit himself. surprisingly enough, blue prefers his own company. no matter how much he may come off as a flirty douchebag or a hedonistic bastard, they are all just means to get what he wants, not who he is.

Re: PINCHER X GURU || leader x typhoon member - Orion - 04-07-2018

Looking good everyone!!

Re: PINCHER X GURU || leader x typhoon member - Orion - 04-12-2018

Closing tomorrow and then picking! Friday the Thirteenth is the date for their birth. Wink

Re: PINCHER X GURU || leader x typhoon member - Orion - 04-15-2018

All of those who applied will be receiving a kiddo!

Re: PINCHER X GURU || leader x typhoon member - roman - 04-16-2018

thank you!

Re: PINCHER X GURU || leader x typhoon member - MADI - 04-16-2018

oo TRACK to apply later
i don't need another character but i WANT ONE after creepin on the typhoon guide

wait jk i just saw this is closed nvm me goodbye (+ congrats!!)

Re: PINCHER X GURU || leader x typhoon member - coldblue - 04-16-2018

tracking on sub

Re: PINCHER X GURU || leader x typhoon member - PINCHER - 04-17-2018

congratulations to everyone !!
also i would like to add that these children will have the main roux mutation which is having a third eyelid for protection (optional roux mutations to the genes are that their pupils never dilate and that they have a certain glow to them)
(^;

Re: PINCHER X GURU || leader x typhoon member - bubblegum - 04-17-2018

NOICE thanks!! i'll work on this sub some more when i get the chance.