Beasts of Beyond
PLAY THESE FEATHERED TERRORS? | free raptor ufa - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: PLAY THESE FEATHERED TERRORS? | free raptor ufa (/showthread.php?tid=3811)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: PLAY THESE FEATHERED TERRORS? | raptor adoption thread - LittleFox - 07-29-2018

Tracking and applying when I get the chance!

Re: PLAY THESE FEATHERED TERRORS? | raptor adoption thread - OWEN. - 07-29-2018

[align=center][Image: tumblr_nra53dhqrf1uutgwwo2_500.gif]
25 m/o male german shepherd traveler tags
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: center; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #75A29D;"]
squints with owen
oh shit
more raptors around, he's in trouble

Re: PLAY THESE FEATHERED TERRORS? | raptor adoption thread - spacey - 07-29-2018

thank you orion!
and ooo :3 excited to see what char you'll bring up fox. its good to see you again Tongue

Re: PLAY THESE FEATHERED TERRORS? | raptor adoption thread - LittleFox - 07-29-2018

EOS
— BASICS
TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE
— APPEARANCE
— PERSONALITY
— TRIVIA
code by spacexual

Re: PLAY THESE FEATHERED TERRORS? | raptor adoption thread - Grey - 07-30-2018

for everyone signing up: please note if you’d like to be given the item or pay for it yourself! <33

Re: PLAY THESE FEATHERED TERRORS? | raptor adoption thread - Whisper - 07-30-2018

AMENT - WIP
sʜᴀᴘᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴍ | Basics .
Name: Ament
nickname: Aaa

Physical age: 4 moons (months) after hatching thread
Creation date: july 30, 2018
First post: to be decided
Ageing scheme: two moons every real life month

Sex: male

Powers/abilities: none // bought the body (small mythical/extinct animal, correct?)

Son to-
- NPC x NPC // adopted as part of the feathered raptor's squad
- No adoptive parents
- First generation

Pack mate to-
- to be decided siblings !
- To be decided adopted siblings
- Living within the Typhoon

sʜᴀᴅᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ | Mentality .
First impressions // Large, yet docile. "gentle giant" come's to mind when first sighting the creature. Curiosity is a strong point for him, although lacking any sentient intelligence beside latent instincts make it harder to investigate, he is not deterred! Unlike his siblings he does not openly attack things he doesn’t understand, and is sometimes seen as weak because of it. However he is a formidable opponent and will attack openly if something is deemed hostile towards himself or his pack mates. Adaptable // Due to his rather open nature he is more adaptable to outsiders. He will act beyond the pack as a single force and attempt to teach his siblings his discoveries. Including people! He can be seen as less in the pack due to his lack of obedience and attempt to bring others into it. Introducing other animals to his pack as things to protect. Protective // Being a pack animal has very little to do with this trait. While nessisary to keep a close bond for better hunting, ament is dangerously protective of his pack, even whilst not being the alpha of the group. This can sometimes be extended to the typhoon if he is familiar with the person in trouble. There is somtimes a reckless nature to this aspect if he see’s a pack mate in danger he will attack whatever is hurting them without mercy. Even if they are facing against another clanmate, if someone hurts his pack he will show no mercy. Passive // wordshere Curious // wordshere Silent // wordshere

ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʏᴢᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴄᴇ| Psyicial .
FEATHERED VELOCIRAPTOR // Healthy - ref.
- STATS // grows to be 6 feet // grows to be 1,000lbs
- scarring: n/a
- WIP Light tan coloring, black claws, white stripes. Amber honeyed eyes. Bright orange, brown and hazel feather "mane" down back. Around joints and accented tail end.

ɢᴇsᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ | other.

Roleplay Sample
- Argus is my only other active character at the moment sadly, though i am getting back into it with some of my older characters. I linked their posts so feel free to search there to see role play examples.
- Argus' Post

Re: PLAY THESE FEATHERED TERRORS? | raptor adoption thread - Grey - 07-30-2018

fistbumps
loving his character <33

Re: PLAY THESE FEATHERED TERRORS? | raptor adoption thread - spacey - 07-30-2018

aa! im loving this dude
i've also updated the post with the decided breed of the raptor and refs to heigh and weight c:

in audition to that, me and grey are picking characters we mutually like/agree on as we see them. this has been added to the note section of the og post

Re: PLAY THESE FEATHERED TERRORS? | raptor adoption thread - emil - 08-01-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]can't apply as i already have......Too many characters but!!!! i have two small mythical creature items that im no longer using that i can give to this :"3
excited to rp with more raptor babes tho!!! hell yea typhoon

Re: PLAY THESE FEATHERED TERRORS? | raptor adoption thread - spacey - 08-01-2018

I don't mind haha. The struggle is real ;0
And tysm Emil! Would you mind me putting you giving away two more free mythical creatures items at the top of the notes?