Beasts of Beyond
ORDINARY WORLD | open, pride + face paints/m&g-ish - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: ORDINARY WORLD | open, pride + face paints/m&g-ish (/showthread.php?tid=1872)

Pages: 1 2

Re: ORDINARY WORLD | open, pride + face paints/m&g-ish - Character Graveyard. - 06-10-2018

IF LOOKS COULD KILL ✧ Vanessa Carlysle - The Typhoon
At Pierce's answer, Vanessa would smile and shake her head. "You can just call me Vanessa. I don't mind." The onyx-female would pause to let the male hear her speak before she added. "Nah, I can do the face paint on my own."

Vanessa would walk over to where Pierce had the face paint and she began to color three stripes across her face that were colored pink, yellow and blue. Then she stepped back and watched as the others did their own face paint and got help from Pierce.
© madi

Re: ORDINARY WORLD | open, pride + face paints/m&g-ish - PIERCE - 06-12-2018

[div style="margin-top: 30px; text-align: center; font-family: timesnewroman; font-size: 35px; color: white;"]pierce parker
☀ — and till the end you're my very best friend
space
Pierce felt his smile slip ever so slightly as Vanessa responded, ears flicking back at her words. What had she come here for if she was just going to pa- that was mean. Pierce wasn't mean. Maybe she just wasn't comfortable with strangers touching her face, or something, which was certainly understandable. Honestly, Pierce probably wouldn't like that much, either. With a small nod and a smile in her direction, he turned to Caesar, and visibly brightened when the other accepted his offer. However, his gaze quickly shifted back to Keona as she spoke, his tail giving a friendly wag behind him.

The tiny molly was endearing, as most kids were, and Pierce couldn't help but purr gently at her introduction. "That's a very pretty name," the serval told her with a somewhat absent-minded nod, glancing down to his paints, though his ears remained trained on her. A butterfly? That shouldn't be too hard. "Sure thing! Can you keep still for me, for a sec?" With one paw resting softly on her chin to hold her head in place, Pierce dipped his brush in black paint to create the outline for her butterfly, and then got to work, one wing of the butterfly red, orange, and yellow, and the other side the colder colors of the rainbow. It took maybe two minutes, and when he was done, he held up his little handheld mirror he'd brought with him. "What do you think, little Miss Keona?"

Finally, Cronas. Pierce looked over to them as they spoke, head tilted slightly to the side to listen. "Oh, okay!" the young man spoke with a soft hum, grabbing one of his medium-sized brushes and dipping it in a soft red. He made a cute, simple design on the child's cheek- a little, pastel rainbow with fluffy clouds on each end. Would the kid like it? Maybe- Pierce didn't really know them, but he picked up his mirror and held it up to the feline's face. "Is that good?" he questioned, warm smile remaining on freckled features.

"speech"
space

Re: ORDINARY WORLD | open, pride + face paints/m&g-ish - Keona. - 06-13-2018

✯ — female. striker of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.
The Striker let out a quiet hum in confirmation, eyes blazing with fierce determination as she stilled her body.  Her paws however, trembled a little as it became more a battle of fighting off giggles than of patience.  That tickled.  She giggles when he's done however, especially finding the title of Ms.  Nobody had ever called her Ms, or not in her recent memory.

Of course, her face fell for a split second, paws digging into the sand.  He was not the first not to realize, nor, she imagined, he'd be the last.  That was okay.  She tossed a happy smile at the kind canine, ears flattened sheepishly.  "'m sure it looks great!" It felt a little funny, but that was, she assumed, only because she was not used to having paint on her face.  She had recognized the shape, which meant it was exactly what she asked for.  Keona only hopes he doesn't mind that she can't see it herself.  "Than you Mr. Pierce!"
code by spacexual