Beasts of Beyond
DEATH VALLEY ; open, memorial invite - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: DEATH VALLEY ; open, memorial invite (/showthread.php?tid=1676)

Pages: 1 2

Re: DEATH VALLEY ; open, memorial invite - Suiteheart - 05-31-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]"Thank you. I hope your travel'll be easy. I'll let our patrols know you'll be headed our way," Suiteheart said, again allowing a small smile to rise. This canine was kind. Out of everyone she had expected to encounter here, it had not been someone as kind as Morgan. She made a mental note to, when this whole thing was said an done, offer her a thank you gift for her show of support.

'I'm sorry, babe. I'm just angry. This is all too fucking much, and -' The message she was sending her wife via their bond was cut off the moment Beck appeared in front of her. She didn't flinch or show any sign of noting him, for she was so used to Bastille doing the same thing to her that she was now unfazed. However, as he began to speak, that familiar anger again bloomed.

"Oh, right. My bad, Becky. How could I forget?" she asked, tone cool. She wanted to comment that she and Margaery were not technically on Tanglewood land as they rested behind the border, but she held her tongue. She wasn't going to push too far. Not today anyway. "You don't have to go to Starry's memorial if you don't want to. It's optional, kiddo." Her flicked an ear, already feeling Margaery's disapproval.

Suiteheart was thankful Margaery had answered Beck's inquiry. Astral Asshole? She hated to admit that that was kind of funny, but her annoyance was outweighing her amusement at the moment. When she spoke, her voice was flat. God, she was ready to get out of here before she blew up. [color=#99182C][b]"Yeah, 's shame we gotta leave."

Re: DEATH VALLEY ; open, memorial invite - Luciferr - 06-01-2018

FENRISULFR
▼ — when the weak court death, they find it.
space
Beck was their leader but often times he did question the deciscion to leave them with no allies and thus surrounded by three potential large threats - as it was the nine foot canid creature joined the group with a brow raised and a nod to the two ascendants, polite if nothing else before a glance to Beck and then to Morgan "I will go alongside Morgan" out of respect if nothing else - and well, perhaps spotting the faces or habits of their potential one day enemy would be an advantage if beck really was going through with the idea to leave them with no allies indefinitely.

space
▲ — TANGLEWOOD. PROXY. EXTREME. REF (9FT). BIO. — ▲
#psychosocial.

Re: DEATH VALLEY ; open, memorial invite - COSMIIX - 06-01-2018

AMUNET GHANA ✧ FIREBRAND — TANGLEWOOD — TAGS
Sometimes she hated how insensitive her clanmates were but she brushed off her brief anger as she would walk over pressing herself into Fen's side with a small shake of her head "As will I." She said giving an apologetic blink of her eyes before she would add with a soft smile "I am sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one hurts an awful lot but I'm sure this Bastillepaw will make a great leader. I wish you luck and safe travels," She finished with a soft sigh escaping her slightly parted jaws, her voice was sincere and she hope that the duo would note that her tone was sincere. She had only met Starrynight once but he had been a sweetheart, not asking for an alliance but making his presence known, it was a shame that he was now dead. She couldn't help but lean her head into Fenris' shoulder glancing down at her talons wondering why they were so closed off to the clans, she would have at least expected one alliance but now there was three possible threats against them. She didn't voice her thoughts instead giving another subtle nod of her cranium and would retreat to her home after the two Ascendant members to leave, she needed a good, warm cup of herbal time.
© madi