Beasts of Beyond
I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID (/showthread.php?tid=14818)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - trojan g. - 05-17-2021

TIME MARCHES ONWARD, CRUEL AS CAN BE
STUCK IN THE REAL WORLD, NOTHING COMES FREE
// not open for attacks due to a plot that's in place with him with some people in the thread already!

This was it, this is what Ruven had said he had wanted when he had seen others from various groups that Arvid had brought home. He had hoped that someone would come to get them, and he had hoped that they would bring a raid with them. The lion cub could only hope that there were others that he could actually fight and take on due to his size and his lack of traditional training. He knew a few things with his water elementals, but he hadn't been able to learn too much.

The lion cub watched as more and more of the Typhoon made their way in, rounded ears pricked as he looked around the others there, watched as his own groupmates came forward ready to fight. He was young, but he already felt a buzz in his paws at the aspect of being able to make his mother proud, and make her proud he was going to do. Claws dug into the earth as Ruven watched and waited, wanting to make sure the first one he attacked would be good.
Reggan

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - angelembrace - 05-17-2021

"they flip the siren, hit the lights" ── // open to all attacks but will just try to get away

Unlike Ruven, the jaguar cub felt no buzz in his paws at the idea of combat, it wasn’t particularly in his list of interests despite his upbringing and his home. Too barbaric for the likes of him, though he didn’t mean such a thing in a malicious way. He didn’t want to risk any scars on his person, see, nor did he think a body like his own could prove victorious in a fight, especially with so little training. He would surely break something.

From a short distance Angel watched the influx of Typhoon crewmates make their presence so obnoxiously known, the scent of blood already choking the air. His eyes narrowed, though he made no move to attack, slipping around the border of the sidelines to find either the dragonets, swearing to himself that it was just good to keep them safe so they didn’t all lose potential assets, or even Byriath. Lord knows they would need medical attention when this was over.

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - ASVINI - 05-17-2021

[align=center]
DELDRACH AKAODON
[div style="max-width: 600px; height: 24px; background: #2F1313; padding: 5px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: #673F3F;"][align=center] — [b]JAGLIONESS - TYPHOON - MEMBER - TAGS
Combat was nothing to be laughed at.

Lives were taken, people slaughtered, families shattered. Children and women stolen. As Deldrach stepped up to the plate, it was clear she wasn't here to play around. Dressed down in her leather harness and armor, her sword was sheathed in it's scabbard down on her left side. Her eyes shifted about the field of battle for a long moment, and the sharp shnnning! of the sword as it came unsheathed and was clamped between her jaws sang a song of terror.

// Open to attack! Mention the subaccount, attack in underline/bold. She's open to capture and injury, but please dm me on discord to talk about maiming/other plots!!

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - RAVENWOOD - 05-17-2021

R A V E N W O O D
i'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed,
hoping to hit you somewhere vital

Raids. These kinds of things terrified Ravenwood to his core, reminding him that there was always bad in the world. Well, not to mention the fact the whole.. pit thing that got them into this mess in the first place. With his ears flattened, the call to battle was made, the scent of the Typhoon thick in the air. Not to mention the woman at the helm of this battle.. Roxanne. This was not something that came easily to him, battle, no.

With his ears flat, Ravenwood snuck onto the field, his brows drawn.

// Ravenwood is not open to attack! There's a plot in place <3

SPEECH
FLASHBACK
Reggan

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Simon F.M. - 05-17-2021

「  H U R R Y  U P !  T H E  S U N  I S  G O I N G  D O W N !  」
ENGAGED
POLAR BEAR
OFFICER
TYPHOON
BIOGRAPHY
[Image: diya_small.png]
As white fur streaked towards the polar bear, she took the mental attack head-on, snarling as she recoiled. She lifted up onto her hind legs, batting at the air to fight off an attack that was only in her mind. When she finally cleared and saw Aphra running at her, she let out a guttural growl, dropping down and aiming to slam her paws down on [member=1203]APHRA CIPHER .[/member] "Where is my daughter?" she would snarl out, rage clouding her vision.

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Casphian - 05-17-2021

The hellhound pup darted towards the sound of battle, breaking through the foliage and sliding to a halt. The scent of blood circled the smaller creature, a hunger igniting deep inside his stomach. His dual tails flicked in excitement, gaze lighting up at the thought of being able to do some sort of damage to the enemy. The pup glanced around the area, debating on his options when [member=18042]LUMIA CIPHER.[/member] appeared in his gaze. The pup took off towards her, a snarl dipping through his chest. He would attempt to lunge at her, claws aimed to dig into her shoulder so he could sink his teeth into the back of her neck. But due to his lack of size he would honestly be lucky to get a good enough grip on the other, the pup honestly hated not being full grown yet.

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - daniel - 05-17-2021

[align=center]
"THE GLADIATOR" CHAMPION OF WAR
Had he been expecting the counterattack by the Typhoon? Yes, yes he supposed he had. Although, severely doubted he would be an important key player in this strike. After all, there was a more pressing matter on the topic of returning important crewmates, and he was not among that he didn’t think. Secondary. Or maybe that was just his self loathing talking over his actual thoughts and the reality that existed outside of his internal issues. But really, he was fine, he could easily be replaced should something go wrong, and the weight of his guilt was starting to drown out his demand to go home. He barely had the life left inside him to make a move on his own when the sounds of battle finally reached him, somewhere in the dark of a place he still wasn’t entirely sure he could explain. When you were limited to two places back and forth, you don’t really have the time to identify anything. Or so he would insist.

However, even in the dark of his imprisonment, something was able to break through the white noise and come across him as an individual sound, one that he had both heard before and shattered his insistence that he would not be rescued nor remembered.

Keona?

Danny looked up, as if he’d hear it better if he looked to where it came from, pushing himself off the stone floor and scratching at the sides of the cavern wall, the bars of his section of imprisonment, leaving little bloody marks. Of course, what use was a howl if there was no response?

Granted, his tired body couldn’t do as well as usual, perhaps weak and he couldn’t even guarantee she would hear from where he was, but the howl Danny gave was something. Now, how to get out?
if i find some way out then i will stay, with heart split two ways down

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - APHRA CIPHER . - 05-17-2021

Spoiler:
[glow=grey,1,400]ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE !。+゚.[/glow]
The wind was knocked out of Aphra as large paws slammed her to the ground, presumably holding her down in place. Aphra grit her teeth for a moment, trying to get air into his lungs before he hissed, "Vayne is NOT your daughter!" Ughhh!!! How many times do I have to say that? They even hypnotized Vayne into believing it too, the poor girl.

Aphra tried to maneuver her hind legs to try and claw at DIYA's arm as an attempt to get her to let go. A feeble one, considering the massive size distance but an attempt nonetheless.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - LUMIA CIPHER. - 05-18-2021

It was sort of sad, in a way, that Lumia's first "opponent" was a mere child. Some might have considered her to be a child, considering she was only nine months old, but she didn't really see it that way. She had been forced to grow up fast due to Caesar's uncaring nature, and she had known how to fight even when she had barely been out of kithood. Quite frankly, she didn't want Solsken to turn out the same way. Sure, the pup was technically a member of the enemy group, but she didn't care. She didn't think of him as a Coalition soldier, or wanderer. Instead she saw nothing more than a child, rushing into a battle that he was never meant to be in. Sure, he wasn't miniscule, considering he was a hellhound pup, but he still wasn't large. He wasn't big or experienced enough to be out here, and even as Solsken leaped at her, she didn't feel fear, nor anger at him. Instead, she merely felt fury at the Coalition, and the fact that they couldn't keep track of their children in such a high stakes scenario.

With her short tail lashing behind her, Mia stepped back once Solsken's claws connected with her shoulder, the pup's fangs snapping down on empty air. With a disgruntled huff, Lumia moved to try and grab [member=18239]Solsken.[/member] by the scruff of the neck, and chuck him off towards the sideline. If she were successful, she would then try to raise up a short wall of ice between he and the battlefield. Her voice was harsh as she called out, shaking her head, "Stay out of this, child! All you'll do is get yourself hurt, and that's not worth it! Not for this place!" She was sure he had already been brainwashed into loyalty to the Coalition. And yet... she still wanted to try and get through to him, some amount of hope in her heart that Solsken could escape from this place.
☆ — something's going on underneath your skin

Re: I'VE BEEN SCARED OF SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON ♡ RESCUE RAID - Byriath - 05-18-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
SOMEONE TO HEAR YOUR PRAYERS
A vicious, pig-like scream filled the air as Byriath barged into the fray, war pig Daedon form standing tall. Fire danced around his tusks and he snorted, slamming his hooves onto a typhoon NPC and breaking their back under his weight.

This was what he lived for, battle and blood and screaming. And he screamed as well, a call, a warning. Let them come, let them fight. Birds will feast on the losers as the Triumphant call to the sky.

//Open to all attacks, go get him!
BYRIATH-COALITION-FALLEN GOD OF VIOLENCE, CRUELTY, AND MALICE
[sup]© tikki[/sup]