Beasts of Beyond
I'm back - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: I'm back (/showthread.php?tid=14427)

Pages: 1 2

Re: I'm back - ASMODEUS DI-ANGELO - 03-31-2021

"natus vincere" asmodeus ── dante scooted back with an ewwww and asmodeus blinked angrily. "well aren't you rude?" he mumbled, snout wrinkling and sticking a tongue out at the hybrid. he looked at hydro with a small grin.

"speech"

Re: I'm back - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-31-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

"Would be nice if you could give me something." He sighed, scrunching up his nose. "That girl took something outta me, as much as I hate to admit it." His tail flicked, something like anger burning in his optics. "I'll need to chat privately to you, vent out my shit, y'know."

Re: I'm back - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-31-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I NEED A SHOT AGAIN, THAT SWEET ADRENALINE !。+゚.[/glow]
Dante only let out a huff in response to Asmodeus, but offered no words to say to the kid. Instead, he focused on the kid's father once more. "Well shit man, I thought you weren't into this stuff." He teased. "But c'mon, I'll show ya what I 'ave."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: I'm back - Kold - 03-31-2021

Blood is getting hotter, body's getting colder
I told you once, I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO HOLDS HER!
She saw the kids and she softened, stepping aside for Dante and Jor to talk while she looked at them. The kids, she almost saw herself in them. Almost. She blinked and lowered herself. "Hello, you two. I'm Kold." She tilted her head, voice soft for once. "You have some nice names."
Reggan

Re: I'm back - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-31-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

Kold arrived, Jor shot the maurader a small smile as she began entertaining his children or at least keeping them distracted. He moved closer towards Dante, head drooping and a sigh shuddering through his body. "Yeah, I know I'm not into it but I need something to numb shit."

Re: I'm back - Atticus Roux - 04-10-2021

So that was their name. Atticus' nose slightly scrunched up at of the Coalition of the Condemned's wicked stench, but he kept his judgement to himself... at least verbally. Kold, though, seemed to think otherwise. With her mention of the smell, he went ahead and sneered in displeasure. "I see," he remarked. 'More like 'I smell,' but that's besides the point.' The mention of children made him merely continue his narrowed and pointed expression. The canine wasn't very fond of the Coalition after Stryker's whack-ass mind control, nor would he approve of anyone there anytime soon. Even so, he tried not to be harsh towards any kids Jormungand brought.

Golden hues looked down at Hydrostatic and Asmodeus curiously. He couldn't help but reminisce in the past when he joined The Pitt as a lost child without purpose and grieving the loss of his mother. Breaking free from the thought, the wolf dipped his head towards them. "Name's Atticus," the male introduced. "A pleasure to meet you and your father." The former Tanglewood member was unaware of what Jormungand had done though. In the future, it would greatly shift his perspective to displeasure, but for now, he kept casual.