Beasts of Beyond
hope it gives you hell || announcement...? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: hope it gives you hell || announcement...? (/showthread.php?tid=13368)

Pages: 1 2

Re: hope it gives you hell || announcement...? - Stryker - 12-12-2020

A cry from afar, followed by a rough screech, caught the Kingpin's attention. He knew those voices. One was unbelievably unheard of for a long time. The yell came from a long-dead acquaintance, one the lion had considered a close friend and an ally in their endeavors. Nevertheless, it couldn't be. In disbelief, Stryker rose up from his spot in the tropical forest and shook off his pelt. Soft paws traversed closer to the noise, green eyes darting around eagerly. His teeth gritted together in frustration as he grew closer, considering this to be a nightmare or a manipulation, but his thoughts faded as the two came into view.

The lion's defensive stance loosened. He began to saunter over, jaw agape and eyes narrowed on the two. His split tongue ran across his bared teeth before he spoke, trying to process what the hell was going on. One was alive. The other was under the paw of the presumably dead one. Stryker's gaze shifted to those who showed up, eyes catching on Ninazu momentarily before he turned towards Johnny and Chaz with a casual coo. "Now, now, what do we have here?" he shot towards them. He grew close, attempting to place a paw on Johnny's chest and lightly force him to back away from Chaz. If successful, he'd lock his gaze on Johnny but place another paw on Chaz, keeping him down.

The words 'murderer' fluttered past his ears. Slitted eyes narrowed upon Johnny, only to shift towards Chaz seconds later. A low growl began to fester in the back of his throat. "What a nice reunion we have here, but we have more pressing matters to attend to." His head lowered down towards Chaz momentarily, trying to watch him scramble underneath the pressure. "Explain yourself," he hissed. His head snapped back towards the canine.

"Both of you."

Re: hope it gives you hell || announcement...? - rhosmari - 12-13-2020

"There is no need for goddamn explaining! He's a fucking traitor!" Hadn't they heard enough of this sniveling cowards words. It spoke everything they needed to know. Black began to crawl into the whites of her eyes as the stared, a shaking beginning in the warlion's body. The pastel pink of her irises began to deepen as she curled her muzzle a bit more and lowered her head. The temperature around her was dropping rapidly and she wanted to launch herself forward and tear into the margay. He wouldn't even fill her stomach for all he was worth and her jaws parted on a snarl. Yet she held herself back despite her feral instincts. Even as everything in her screamed to rip his flesh from his bones she didn't want to overstep her father. So she had to brace herself against the ground. Count to herself. Quell her ghoul side. It was definitely harder than it looked.

Re: hope it gives you hell || announcement...? - kinglykingstone - 12-24-2020

I'LL HAVE YOUR HEART ON A PLATTER
"Ah! The man of the hour!" crowed Johnny as the pale lion approached. A lopsider, yet still somehow wicked, grin masked his face, stepping back easily as a paw pressed against his chest. He gave the lion's paw a loving couple of pats before taking another step back and letting it drop from his chest. He seemed unthreatened by the lion's anger, huffing instead. "It's a very long story but, for me, my oh so loving husband," a pair of words spat with malice, "poisoned my dinner, I went cascading into hell, and had to crawl my way out. Literally." He grimanced at the though, shaking his head and looking at Stryker dead on. "Save us the doubt, I know you could simply go through our minds." he states, tone dropping low and serious.

Meanwhile, Chaz struggled under Strker's paw, hissing and scratching as he attempts to get free. "You seriously don't believe him do ya? Why, I'd never do something like that! You watch me mourn him!" he cried out, before falling limp with heaving sides, looking up pleadingly at the Kingpin. And then, he gave up, laying there limp and useless. 
YOU WERE NO FOOL, YOU WERE NO CHUMP
NOW ALL YOU'LL BE IS A SPEED BUMP
Reggan

Re: hope it gives you hell || announcement...? - TIMBRE. - 12-28-2020

"you would listen to a dead man, killed by his own husband for truth?" Timbre cooed softly into the well of the day. The lion slinking deeper into the grotto that he found the group secluded away into. Black fur bright and slick with the blood of a recent kill. "Johny has every right to be mad, that is- if his words are true" It was interesting, how everyone quickly took the side of an already once over deadman. What did he have to loose in this interaction? Nothing, save for gaining his old rank to throw the blame. But Chaz could be tricky, it could be true. hmm

Soft red eyes looked down at the pinned guru. "I say we kill the both of them, for the trouble this is. We have mother." The lion offered up, stepping next to ninazu. A soft chuckle escaped him at Chaz's desperate pleas, eyes flashing in want- to act, to dismantle the other's own words and story but - oh Chaz was doing it to himself here. "That wasn't an explanation Chaz. Why don't you tell us what happened hm? Start from Johny boy's own death. Remind us how he died, dear guru."

His own memory was shoddy at best, and he could use the referrer. The guru mourning? Timbre couldn't honestly remember a time that the healer wasn't the way he was now, a blank face to the name. Drugging and healing in equal measure his clan mates. He looked towards ninazu, a silent question- did she remember it?

Re: hope it gives you hell || announcement...? - charrie graveyard - 12-30-2020

[align=center]
"OH MY... what an absolutely TRAGIC turn of events."

Came a sing-songy voice from above as the massive owl griffin swooped down beside Ninazu, a smirk on his beak and peacock tail flicking behind him. "Our own guru, plotting against us... how delicious." Kura's voice suddenly went a couple octaves deeper as the last word slipped from his mouth. What a show it had been so far... it would be even more fun if some killing was involved, but he wanted to hear what this pathetic man had to say for himself first. He loved it when they were backed into a corner, begging for mercy. "I always knew there'd be a disgusting lit'l rat in our ranks eventually, but I never figured it'd be you, Chaz. Parting is such sweet sorrow... and all that junk." The griffin said with a chuckle, placing a talon on one cheek and tilting his head into it, crimson eyes narrowing in amusement.

He really wouldn't miss Chaz if the guru ended up being executed or exiled, since they had never interacted much. That was sort of on Kura though, to be honest, since he had been gone for a few weeks on a trip. Ah well... guess it was too late for introductions now, eh?

[align=center]
"as the stars start to align, i hope you will take it as a sign that you will be ok"
[align=center]