Beasts of Beyond
THE SNAKES BEGIN TO LAUGH ☆ o, MEETING 11/07 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: THE SNAKES BEGIN TO LAUGH ☆ o, MEETING 11/07 (/showthread.php?tid=13205)

Pages: 1 2

Re: THE SNAKES BEGIN TO LAUGH ☆ o, MEETING 11/07 - SirDio - 11-10-2020

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — "Yeah! Quasar deserves a say." The sudden anger that surged in her with Tree's words was surprising, but she stood up and forced her way toward the front of the crowd. Burning sensation in her chest, rising to her face and her paws. She, though thought Rhine as a brother, a family member, stared at him with a burning anger. "Let the apprentice say something, Rhinestonestar." Her sharp gaze shifted to Tree and Quasar, worried for the two.

[color=#0C7805]"Speech"

Re: THE SNAKES BEGIN TO LAUGH ☆ o, MEETING 11/07 - RHINESTONE. - 11-11-2020

LEADER ❝ RHINE ❞ PALMCLAN
There were several reasons why Rhine had thought that perhaps this particular meeting could go awry. After all, he was feeling like shit, and he had just announced that they would be participating in two raids. He had figured that, if anything, people would have the biggest problem with that. Not only were they fighting, but they were fighting alongside Stryker, and he could see how that would cause frustration. However, the crowd ended up totally stunning him, mainly because they were taking issue with Vaas. He blinked as he heard the call of protest from Quasar, and then the accompanying question slash demand that Tree and Medusa presented. He took a step back as he felt Medusa's furious gaze on him, a harsh cough nearly making him fall off from atop the rock. As he found his footing again, he quickly tried to calm the situation down, "Everyone, please! Just because Vaas is becoming the medicine cat doesn't mean he can't trade Quasar. This doesn't mean that Vaas will just suddenly forget all of his warrior skills. I'm sure that he can be the medicine cat and continue training Quasar as is, right Vaas?" He looked over towards the tiger, praying that he was indeed right. He wasn't sure he'd be able to survive an angry mob in his current state.
NEVER OPENED MYSELF THIS WAY
LIFE IS OURS, WE LIVE IT OUR WAY
Reggan

Re: THE SNAKES BEGIN TO LAUGH ☆ o, MEETING 11/07 - METEOR - 11-11-2020

Quasar blinked and turned his head to Tree, and then he blinked rapidly a bunch more. Confused, the apprentice frowned, and his head tilted to the side. While Tree received a healthy electric shock, Quasar didn’t feel a thing. He couldn’t figure out what the hell was going on with Tree and his puffy coat. Did Tree… magic his coat into standing up?

“Uhhhhhhhh…” he mumbled, his explosive confusion at Vaas’s promotion evaporating in this strangeness. His yellow eyebrows furrowed, and his blue eyes widened; had Tree said electricity? He hated to consider it, but was this related to the thing he’d done in the abandoned house? Did he actually have a power, not just a random one-off miracle? Was his fur permanently stuck like this? “…Thanks?”

He blinked again.

After nodding to Medusa in thanks for her support, he looked over at Rhinestone. He squinted, and then sighed in relief. The tension released from his shoulders, and his stance visibly relaxed. “Oh. That’s alright then.”

Re: THE SNAKES BEGIN TO LAUGH ☆ o, MEETING 11/07 - Grimm - 11-12-2020

Rage — misguided and sudden, the kindling of a wildfire set to blaze beneath the spark of decision not discussed prior. Adrift the child as lost the comfort of other, proximity enough the hushed sounds of movement and breath encapsulated and soothe, wide the eyes that moved between the rest. Harsh the words they carelessly threw at Rhine, as though choice had been his and not offer put forth for Vaas to decide alone, confusion and the sparks of his own anger begun. It was kit his however, a pale ghost of that others felt, choking as throat closed about it.

Gentle words, reassurance he may not give yet was forced to, explanation calming the tides. Still it lingered, the seating heat scorching his skin, coat bristled in such manner he seemed no child, lore a mound of fluff. Another in such state, voice lacking volume as understanding settled, upward drift of attention. No love lost between supposed family, though inkling of something akin to affection had grown, eyes blinking as assessed his state. Numerous the times Tree prodding and experienced the sharp shock of a short jolt, decision his own in this.

Closer did Foam creep, at back legs drawing to a halt and thus he might not be seen, or at least thought such, looked upon the bright field of multi-hued fur. Still did the tips crackle with the energy released in sudden flare, ozone clinging with a scent he might not describe if he wished it, popping with thin arcs of electricity even as it dwindling with the downshift of his emotions. Nose leaned in closer and, almost, was contact made, back drawn as it seemed the idea was thought better of.
[table][tr][td]
[Image: ec335e76-272c-416d-849f-d32c24106ea8.gif]
[/td][td]
I think I’m not quite ready to let you circle the drain. all the things we’ve broken can be puzzled together again, all your sums and your pieces are enough to clean up all the messes you’ve made
[/td][/tr][/table]
code by Wisker

Re: THE SNAKES BEGIN TO LAUGH ☆ o, MEETING 11/07 - VASS . - 11-13-2020

It was a surprise, how quickly the group devolved, wither it was the chilly weather, or Quasar's own sense of pride for becoming Vaas' apprentice. The tiger wasn't sure. Careful amusment bubbled forth from him. It made sense for him to become the medicine cat, he knew the most about herbs- hell he has helped serveral clans and still aided them through small remedies that Vaas knew; it made sense. Still it made sense that there would be concern, but to this extent?

He barked a laugh, he sound revealing from the tiger as he set a paw down on Quasar's own head, giving him a light tap with a water- encased paw giving a nod towards Rhinestonestar. "of course," Vaas confirmed for Rhine, a smile on his face. "You want to learn how to fight, how to be a, ah badass. Don't let the title confuse you, medicine cats are total kick ass. Just means i have a priority to healing as well as teaching you." It meant more responsibilities for the tiger, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle.

"though, it brings up a good idea." Vaas et a teasing grin slip onto his maw. "[color=##d43d1a]May i offer to hold a small course of first aid later within the next few weeks. Herbs are.. scarce, but first aid isn't something that only a medicine cat should know[/color]" There would be times when Vaas was simply absent. Times when caress moments before he arrived could be life or death. 
[table][tr][td]
[Image: a.gif]
[/td][td]
"take me into your heart , accept me as your savior nail me to the fucking cross and let me be reborn" — an antagonist with a silver tongue , a pirate with nothing to loose and everything to gain .  vaas montenegro ; he who lives to fight demons should be weary he himself does not become one ." it's not like i am fucking crazy — "
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: THE SNAKES BEGIN TO LAUGH ☆ o, MEETING 11/07 - RHINESTONE. - 11-15-2020

LEADER ❝ RHINE ❞ PALMCLAN
A slow sigh of relief left Rhine as the crowd around him began to settle, grateful that things hadn't escalated even further. On one hand, the leader was endlessly glad that his group had such passionate members. On the other hand, it certainly was heart attack inducing at times. Nonetheless, he nodded towards Quasar, glad that his son seemed to be realizing that this didn't mean that Vaas was going to stop teaching him. Soon enough, the new medicine cat echoed Rhinestone's words, causing the tom to chuckle and nod before he spoke, "See? Everything's fine, in that department. I had no doubt that Vaas would continue to teach you. After all, I don't think he'd want things to become stale by just focusing on medicine." He looked briefly in Vaas's direction with a smile, before his gaze drifted to Foamkit. It was pretty clear his son had been getting ready to leap to his defense, although Rhine was quite glad that things had settled before that point. The way the kit was leaning towards Quasar worried him, but... at least the canine didn't seem to be putting out powerful shocks.

Rhinestonestar's attention was then returned to Vaas when the tiger spoke back up, suggesting a general first aid class for the whole of the clan. Rhine's eyes lit up at the idea, a smile coming to his face as he nodded, "Oh, yes, of course. Vaas, you can feel free to hold a course like that. It really is a good idea for us all to have a bit of medical knowledge, even if it won't be something that we're focusing in. Including apprentices like you, Quasar." He shot a small look in the canine's direction, knowing the boy might not be overly enthused by the idea of learning about medicine. Despite this, Rhinestone still intended for as many to attend as possible.
NEVER OPENED MYSELF THIS WAY
LIFE IS OURS, WE LIVE IT OUR WAY
Reggan