Beasts of Beyond
EVERYBODY LOVES COOKIES HURRAY / pumpkin decoration - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: EVERYBODY LOVES COOKIES HURRAY / pumpkin decoration (/showthread.php?tid=12987)

Pages: 1 2

Re: EVERYBODY LOVES COOKIES HURRAY / pumpkin decoration - trojan g. - 10-19-2020

[align=center][div style="bgcolor= black; width: 45%; font-family: times new roman;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;text-indent: 30px;"]Here I'll help you, sweetheart.

Relief flood through the small male and he expressed it in the form of a small sigh as Rox came over to the child, ready to help the young boy to get his pumpkin. "Thanks madre," Torsten would speak out, sniffling a little as he attempted to dry up the tears that had threatened to fall from his face only moments before. "It's too big, but I wanna paint it. I put some paints over, uh, over there." He'd point his paw over to the green and red paint he had picked out, listening to the question she asked him before offering a smile.

"I'mma draw a turtle, and it's gonna have horns on it, like us! But mean horns because it's halloween and spooky!" He would have spoke longer about the turtle, but the sound of tumbling pumpkins caused him to jump, tail getting ran over and a small yelp coming from the boy, before he shot a glance towards the culprit, ears pinning to his head for a moment. "Alex!" He would whine out, tail quickly moving to his side so he could pull it close to him, "You hurt my tail." The tears that threatened to fall before had quickly come back, and he would look away, he didn't want to cry in front of his mom.

Re: EVERYBODY LOVES COOKIES HURRAY / pumpkin decoration - michael t. - 10-21-2020

pills don't help, but it sure is funny!  ☆  ☆  ☆
MICHAEL TOWNLEY
THE TYPHOON
DEALER
Pumpkin pie. Just the notion alone was enough to leave Michael blinking in confusion. People made pies out of these things? He turned his mismatched gaze back towards the messy looking pumpkin, wrinkling his nose a bit at the guts that were pouring forth. People actually wanted to eat what was coming out of it? Shaking his head from side to side, the dealer spoke with a sigh, paws reaching out to grab the spoon Goldie had brought, "I didn't even know that people made pies out of these things. My family was never exactly big on the holidays, and Trevor was shit at trying to explain them." He was fairly sure he knew about most aspects of Halloween, but it was always impossible to tell what was true, and what was just made up rambling from Trevor. Although, he supposed he would have to learn about the holidays pretty soon, if he wanted to be able to celebrate properly with his children. Maybe he could get Roxie to help out, or maybe Trev would be less willing to make things up to fuck with him, if they were talking about the kids.

As he began to scoop pumpkin guts forth into the bowl he had been provided with, the bobcat found himself glancing up with interest at the chaos he heard going on behind him. He immediately winced upon seeing the collapsed pile of pumpkins, along with Alexandre's guilty face. At the same time, it seemed as though one of the pumpkins had caught Torsten's tail, and the kid was once again on the verge of tears. Torsten really was kind of a crybaby, wasn't he? Michael supposed Torsten was young, but so were Alexandre and the other children. Regardless, he kept his mouth shut, biting down on his tongue briefly before he muttered to Goldie, "At least it doesn't seem like I'm the only one having issues." Granted, he seemed to be the only adult having issues, but at least he had an excuse. It wasn't as if he could've just made his shitty family teach him about the holidays.
☆  ☆  ☆  gimme, gimme some of that vampire money, come on!
Reggan

Re: EVERYBODY LOVES COOKIES HURRAY / pumpkin decoration - APHRA CIPHER . - 10-22-2020

[glow=grey,1,400]ALL EYES ON ME IN THE CENTER OF THE RING !。+゚.[/glow]
"Hi, dear." Aphra purred as [member=16096]ALIA C.V.[/member] came over, leaning down to try and lick the top of her daughter's head. The succubus pointed ignored the Rouxes interacting with each other, instead choosing to focus just on her own flesh and blood. She idly started cutting into her own pumpkin, carving the top of it off at first, planning on making a jack-o-latern; it was better than just painting in her own opinion. Did she care to outline what she wanted to do? Nope.

"Do you need help with anything?" Aphra asked Alia, her gaze flickering from her work to her daughter, mostly to try and ignore the nasty shit that she would have to evidently pull out. Fuck. Aphra had... completely forgot that pulling out the guts of a pumpkin was a thing. It was disgusting. She tried to hide the disgusted look on her face as she spoke to Alia, though her flattened ears could certainly betray how she really felt.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: EVERYBODY LOVES COOKIES HURRAY / pumpkin decoration - trojan g. - 10-22-2020

[align=center][div style="max-width:400px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify; padding: 10px;"]A soft purr left the child's throat as her mother licked the top of her head, and Alia would look over to the adult, watching as she carved into the top of the pumpkin to take the top off. It fascinated her, the smells that came from the pumpkins that were being cut into, and she liked it. When Aphra asked her if she needed help with anything, the child would think for a moment only to shake her head soon after. "I don't think so," She would offer, "I don't know what I would put into the pumpkin if it got cut, so I'm just gonna paint it." It was something she wouldn't need help with, though she realized now that she should have grabbed a paint brush.

Standing up to quickly grab the paint brush as well as finally some paints - black, blue, and white - she would jump out of the way of falling pumpkins, quickly rushing back to her spot so she could work on making the bat she was going to paint on.