Beasts of Beyond
MONTHLY MEETING [OCTOBER 2020] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: MONTHLY MEETING [OCTOBER 2020] (/showthread.php?tid=12906)

Pages: 1 2

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [OCTOBER 2020] - Stryker - 10-06-2020

STRYKERCOTCKINGPIN
Just like with last meeting, he lurked within the background. Rather than hiding in the underbrush, the lion used his earth elementals to create a pit within the floor to hide himself. There was no trace of him being present. He couldn't afford to miss a gathering though. The information provided in these meetings were very helpful, but so far there had yet to be anything notable. Hearing The Pitt turning a new leaf caused him to smirk though. After Jervis' shitshow, he doubted they would recover. Gael, though, was a promising leader in comparison. He tried not to be close minded and kept optimistic for his former home's sake, especially in regards to those that he formerly knew.

Yawning in his makeshift cave, the lion leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes. When was the drama going to start again?
THE WEAK ONES ARE THERE TO JUSTIFY THE STRONG
DON'T BOTHER TO RESIST OR I'LL BEAT YOU
Reggan

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [OCTOBER 2020] - VALE - 10-08-2020

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ crow
“Hello, everyone! It is I, Vale Aston!” the crow cawed. Vale swooped in, attempting to land on Chernabog’s horns. Bobbing xyr head, the bird’s head tilted one way and another to take sight of everyone in attendance. Those red eyes missed nothing! “Holy shit, y’all are so boring, again. It’s like you need me here or you’ll just stare at your paws all day without bringing up anything juicy!”

Vale’s beak clicked open and closed, and the crow hopped in place. Xe glanced between Atticus and Sakasu, squinting. Xe blinked thrice rapidly.

“Uh, what? Turning a new leaf? What’s that all about, bubs?” The crow fluttered xyr wings. “I’m pretty sure Gael here almost forgot to feeeeeeed meeeeeee after I completed that mindnumbing desert solitary blad-a-bladiblah-blah-blah. And, like, I’m pretty sure he made up that whole slavery thing, ‘cause I didn’t see hind nor hair of any slaves walking around. I’d say that means the Pitt’s turning into a bunch desert hippies, hahahaha!”
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [OCTOBER 2020] - SirDio - 10-08-2020

Chernabog

Feeling the crow's weight on her head as she allowed the shifter to land on her horns, she nodded gently up to the shapeshifter. "Hello, Vale." She would have called Vale 'Shifter' but she decided to use that term later, unsure of how the genderfluid bird would react. Turning to Loey, she moved her talon gently toward him instead of nodding as to not disturb the hood ornament that complained on her head. "Swell to meet you too, Loey."

Hearing the words from the crow's mouth, she snorted. "Bah, now I miss bald mountain. Well -- I miss it more because I wasn't held back by rules and regulations." She snorted again, a swift flame shooting out of her mouth before dying away. "Personally, I can't wait to do the Blooding. A whole what, three days and nights to myself?" She let out a bellowing laugh, sweeping her tail over the ground. This would be interesting.

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [OCTOBER 2020] - bubblegum - 10-09-2020

DEAR FRIEND as you know,  your flowers are withering
your mother's gone insane, your leaves have drifted away.
but the clouds are clearing up
and i've come reveling, burning incandescently,
like a bastard on the burning sea.

YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER,
BURIED DEEP UNDER THE WATER.
Well, if nothing else, the turnout was more lively at the very least. Which was obviously in part due to the fact that the former meetings they'd held had been for leaders specifically - trying to urge them to try and share news of their groups with each other. Goldie felt no need to spill topics that were no business of others. She wasn't fond of trying to gloat over any potential growths they'd gone through either. The pirates needn't share their life stories with wandering eyes. So, she remained mostly quiet as everyone pitched in, listening as several members from varying groups introduced themselves. Many Pittians gathered, causing a slight interest peak in the tigress. The desert group hadn't crossed her mind much, aside from when they'd taken her ally's leader. There was a slight worry there, that trouble would arise, that she didn't want to deal with, but thankfully that didn't turn out to be the case and everyone seemed mostly at peace at the moment. She did take note of the change in ardents once more. As much as she disliked Gael, she preferred him to whatever the Hell their last one was. He seemed a bit more rational at least.

The tigress decides to turn her attention to Atticus briefly, noting his last name. "Who are your parents, Atticus?" the female asks lightly, looking over the boy. "You look like Crow." She hadn't seen the male since Leroy had popped out, but she did remember he had Selby as a son. Perhaps he was the male's grandson. Haha, what an oldie. Too bad she couldn't rub it in his face.

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [OCTOBER 2020] - Atticus Roux - 10-09-2020

The first to answer his question was Sakasu. Yellow eyes shifted towards the larger being, politely nodding along with his words. Atticus wasn't in The Pitt for long, or at least it hadn't felt like it, but he was beginning to notice a shift in their ways. The tabby didn't necessarily agree to their pacifism though. He merely suspected the rest would like to hear it. They took it as a joke instead. "I suppose you're right. We don't exactly have the best history," he muttered. A wavering chuckle left him. There wasn't much to say past that, as addressing The Pitt's past wasn't really his business.

Hearing Keona speak up, he nodded. "The Typhoon must be doing well then?" the tabby enthused. He didn't know much about the pirates besides his distant family. They were really a mystery to him. Every now and then he heard a name with 'Roux' attached, but he usually failed to recall them later on, especially since he had no face to associate them with. "Just make sure you win that war, okay?" Pranks were serious business. Water balloons full of paint were an important asset too.

With Vale's arrival, he let out a disappointed huff of air. Okay... Admittedly, they were lacking. Atticus didn't want to admit that The Pitt was struggling to recover from their past and their lack of nonexistent resources. It didn't help that Gael excused their 'extra help' either.

Eyes subtly shifted to Goldenluxury. "My parents?" he croaked. Atticus hesitantly answered the question. "Moth and Selby, respectably. Crow's son, if that helps." His family, or rather those that he knew of, wasn't his favorite topic. He instead shifted the attention to her. "That makes you... my aunt?" The acolyte didn't necessarily know.
THE ONE IN FRONT OF THE GUN LIVES FOREVER
DREAMS OF LIVING LIFE
© LEXASPERATED

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [OCTOBER 2020] - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 10-10-2020

[glow=white,1,400]A MILLION MILES FROM HOME, I'M WALKING AHEAD !。+゚.[/glow]
Okay, so the Tanglewood leader was late - but at least it seemed as if everything was going smoothly so far, unlike last meeting. Vigenere made his way towards the glowing lights that represented his group, trying to act as if he wasn't fashionably late. The sight of Goldenluxury had him happy though and the savannah offered her a small smile as he passed by.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [OCTOBER 2020] - T. ROUX - 10-11-2020

THE GOLD IS SLEEPING IN THE RIVER
With a soft huff, Trygve decided that he would attend the monthly meeting in hopes to possibly see Natyli even if he was a bit uneasy about going in the first place. He couldn't make the trip to make it seem like he had came from the Typhoon and frankly, he wanted to stop pretending. It was tiring and he would make sure to visit Natyli as well as his family from time to time but he felt most at home within the Pitt though he was moreso more loyal to individuals rather than an entire group but they had stood beside him and showed him they cared. A soft sigh left his maw as he made a beeline over in the direction of his best friend with both ears perked forward but stopped realizing that she had taken a seat next to Gael so, he sat back in the crowd of a few NPC Pittians.

Watching the interaction between both Atticus and Goldenluxury for a moment, the draconic jaguar would turn his gaze away to glance around his surroundings. He was certain that this was his first time being here and with his injuries, he probably shouldn't have made the trip but he could care less. He just hoped nothing got out of paw or have the attention turned to him, Trygve wasn't really in the mood and thinking on it a bit more, he could've just made things easier and stayed home. Oh well. To his dismay, Natyli wasn't here like he would've expected.
BUT THE FLOWER'S IN MY HAND
WITH A PALER LEAF AND BROKEN PETAL, I'LL PAINT THE KING AND QUEEN
Reggan

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [OCTOBER 2020] - kinglykingstone - 10-13-2020

Quiet had been the duo as people approached, gaze landing on the tigress. His ear flicked as he caught her salty scent, associating her with the pirates. "Pleased to meet you, Goldenluxury, I take you are one of the typhoon? The leader perhaps? We are Hani and Alani." Hani would drawl, gaze flickering over her striped pelt idly. Blue eyes would flicker to the dragon of the pitt, disinterested in introducing themselves again. They were aware of their watch dog(watch cat?), one ear angled backwards towards Loey. Alani's head would turn to give the dwarf star a smile as he introduced himself. Hani would watch the ardent of the Pitt of approach, remembering his interactions last time around.

Twin heads would turn as Sakasu appeared, watching the large creature laid beside them; they were glad to see the other wearing their cloak. They were glad to see their members showing up this time. Others, members of the typhoon it seemed, approached and their names were filed away for later. Hani rolled his eyes as Vale approached, remembering zir dramatics from the last meeting. Hopefully there would be no repeats of such a thing. 
HAVE YOU SEEN MY SISTER EVELYN?

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [OCTOBER 2020] - Grimm - 10-13-2020

[align=center][div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 11.5px; width: 310px; text-align: justify; line-height:120%"]Ceaseless traveller, devoid of home, cast adrift without guiding wind. Or what they must believe him to be.

Fine the craft of lie pressed atop caged tongue, held between points that dug into pliable muscle, slight shift of jaw only visible evidence such motion was ongoing. Stilted that porous prisoner, base the grasp he encircled common tongue with, a double edged knife poised. Untroubled the mind that gently threaded along simple thoughts, strands delicate and interwoven, hushed chorus made a singular voice, behind words lax with faux sweetness threat unheeded.

You are nothing but a loner.

And it was such that traversed grounds grown thin, dwindling the arcing illumination until snuffed each in turn, mere candle flames awaiting extinguisher, barren the circumference leading down into shallow indent. Unassuming the beast that tread with steps heavy, unlike the rest this one who bore the ebony rosettes of one and the scraggly, growing mane of another, upon lip halting for brief moment. Assembled others, spoken introduction for those lacking presence in prior gathering, lost on ears that swivelled with each new vocalisation.

Information useful to the cause. Intel, as the ivory behemoth had deemed it. Poor his assistance in such gathering, a stepping stone this, however, made apparent he was no threat, here merely to learn. Into the crater did Tyke slip, never still as he turned to each and assessed their positions, one within particular drawing vision touched with dawning curiosity. A creature once caged, an oddity to be gawked at behind iron bars, peculiar the sights he had seen. Different this all the same, forking protrusion of necks adorned with their own cranium.

One spoke, both moved. Proximity drew ever closer, nostrils flaring as personal space was rejected, duel coats inspected. Supposedly recalled manners forgotten in bout of curiosity, back drawn though always janus kept in line of his vision, hushed words a rasping, odd drawl, apparent his poor skill with spoken communication. "Two head."