Beasts of Beyond
Dark Spot - Open, Joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Dark Spot - Open, Joiner (/showthread.php?tid=12888)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Dark Spot - Open, Joiner - T. ROUX - 09-29-2020

THE GOLD IS SLEEPING IN THE RIVER
Really the call me Daddy joke?

He could feel his muzzle wrinkling with disgust as he made his way over with his tufted ears flicking back and pressing flat against his cranium, he would've preferred if those jokes had died yet clearly someone equivalent to a boomer such as Jormungand decided to keep it around. This guy is a wholeass joke, the draconic boy thought to himself with a light shake of his cranium as he decided to stand next to Gael glancing over at the stranger. Were they possibly joining? Trygve didn't have much of a clue though he did finally speak "We aren't really ones for meet and greets on the border." His frown still tugging down at his lips with mottled tail lashing behind him. What were they? A joke? Well, it was a lot better than being that one douchebag of a group that enforced slavery, he supposed.

"State your name and business. I didn't quite catch your name seeing as I just arrived here." A nonexistent eyebrow rose slightly as he sat there deciding that he had said plenty, he knew that the typical border questions were stale and bland but, they were there for a purpose. And hopefully, Jor would stay quiet long enough for Ry to catch the stranger's name before going on his way. He had other things to do... Like resting or whatnot, even if he was displeased by it.
BUT THE FLOWER'S IN MY HAND
WITH A PALER LEAF AND BROKEN PETAL, I'LL PAINT THE KING AND QUEEN
Reggan

Re: Dark Spot - Open, Joiner - SirDio - 09-29-2020

Chernabog

Wings rippled in response to Jor, eyes shooting daggers his way. Her lips twitched before she saw the draconic feline approach. Listening to his words, she shrugged. "Did you assume I thought that? Or are you talking to him. Because if that was directed at me, your fence over there proves that you lot are rather serious." her tail motioned behind her.

"Chernabog is my name, kid. As for business? Seeing how you lot have greeted me, I may ask to join. Of course, only if I am allowed." right now wasn't the time for forcing her way into places, even if that was how she took home on bald mountain. This lot was different than the fear-soaked humans that suffered at her claws. They weren't scared.

Re: Dark Spot - Open, Joiner - gael - 10-05-2020

[align=center]
GAEL Ó BROIN
Gael resisted a sigh, brows further creasing -- idle chat did not appeal to the vulpine.  The border was not a place for meet and greets, as Trygve put it.  Though he did have thoughts of dismantling the 'fence'.

"Gael," he answered plainly, ear twitching dismissively.  At least Trygve finally led the business to being established in a more clear-cut fashion -- a joiner. "This group is called the Pitt, if you were not aware and you are welcome to join us, if that is your wish."
"I AM A STONE" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / ardent / lamby

Re: Dark Spot - Open, Joiner - Windowmemer - 10-05-2020

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — newblood — pinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT | IC opinions only

IC TEXT

As Gael spoke to Chernabog and "extended" an offer for her to join, he hopped behind the male with a silly grin on his face and nodded widely at Cherna, willing her to accept. He felt giddy, finally someone seemed to match him. They could touch up the fence sometime or whatever. Before Gael could notice what Jor had done, though, the panther settled down with a polite smile.

Re: Dark Spot - Open, Joiner - SirDio - 10-05-2020

Chernabog

Ears flicking in response to Gael's invitation, she turned her gaze to the giddy panther, who nodded at her from behind his leader. A smirk played at her lips as she feigned thought. "Hmmm.." She teased, mainly to Jor. Finally she nodded to Gael, tongue flicking out for a moment before disappearing back into her maw. "Sure, I'll join. Thank you for the invitation, Gael." A rough bellow rumbled through her neck, which she quieted speedily as to not annoy anyone - that would be for later.