Beasts of Beyond
I'M ON MY PUMPKINHEAD ☆ drink mixing - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I'M ON MY PUMPKINHEAD ☆ drink mixing (/showthread.php?tid=12803)

Pages: 1 2

Re: I'M ON MY PUMPKINHEAD ☆ drink mixing - ROXANNE R. - 09-27-2020

me dejaste, me dejaste en un tango
"You have though it'd be a shame if you ditched your old job for barista." She decided to throw back at him with a giggle leaving her, her eyes watching him prepare all these drinks did fascinate her even if she never drank alcohol as much as she did before, she could admit that Michael had some form of gift. Hell, it had even received some form of praise from Aphra and everyone hated her but she had her moments. Unfortunately, those moments were only when she was shoving alcohol down her throat. Getting distracted by her own thoughts, the recently promoted Quartermaster was dragged out of her mind by the words of Michael and she blinked her mismatched gaze for a moment only to smile faintly "Well, it seems that you do know what I like. Thank you, Michael." In her opinion, the shaved ice was a lot better than the rum itself.

Big Squirt? That was amusing. She smiled fondly with her drink in her paws as Michael prepared a drink for little Franklin, it was nice to see this side of Michael... It was certainly heartwarming and good to know that she was still being given nieces and nephews to watch over. Michael's pups were definitely a handful though a soft breath left her only to lift her drink closer to her muzzle and drank a bit of it "Mm refreshing." Once Michael had finished the drink for his son, Alia had made her way over asking if she could have a drink too. Her gaze turned over to Michael as her gaze softened, she gave a slow nod not seeing the problem with Alia having a drink. After all, Franklin did get a drink. Fair is fair.

EN EL ALMA SE ME FUE, SE ME FUE EL CORAZÓN
YA NO TENGO GANAS DE VIVIR, PORQUE NO TE PUEDO CONVENCER
QUE NO TE VENDAS, ROXANNE
Reggan

Re: I'M ON MY PUMPKINHEAD ☆ drink mixing - kinglykingstone - 09-28-2020

I GUESS THERE'S A LOT OF
[align=center]STUFF WE DON'T KNOW
ABOUT EACHOTHER.
franklin t.p. — the typhoon — coyote pup
Excitedly, he watched his father make him something, paws tapping against the table as he waited. When the drink was given to him he gave a small bark of excitement. "Thank you so much Papa- er, I mean thank you sir!" he would say, taking his drink and carefully moving away with it. Finding a place to sit, he would watch the kitten around his age approach. "If he doesn't give you one, I'll share mine!" he promised, grinning.

He would lift the glass to his muzzle, taking a small drink. As he did so, his thick tail began to thump against the ground. He really enjoyed the drink and wondered if he could get his father to make him more later.

Re: I'M ON MY PUMPKINHEAD ☆ drink mixing - michael t. - 09-28-2020

DEALER ❝ MIKEY ❞ THE TYPHOON
Michael would probably never admit it aloud, but to see so many others gathering around happily because of something he was doing... it made him happy as well. The Typhoon as a whole had definitely become like family to him as time went on, and getting to make his family happy – even through his rather unconventional means – delighted him as well. With a proud little puff of his chest, the fugitive said softly to Rosemary once she had taken a sip, "I'm glad you enjoyed it... or at least found it more enjoyable than some things. I know that alcohol can be pretty overwhelming sometimes." The taste was definitely a big factor as to whether or not one could even stomach alcohol, although some – such as himself – chose to ignore it entirely. He was about to turn to Roxie, especially since his sister seemed pleased with his drink choice for her, but then Alia came trotting over. She seemed intrigued by what he was doing, and he request for a drink was fair. Favoritism towards his own child probably wouldn't have been very surprising, but he also didn't particularly want to make Alia upset – or Roxie, for that matter, considering the look on the quartermaster's face.

Letting out a soft affirmative hum in Alia's direction, Michael turned and began to sift through everything that he had, including the ice grinder. After a few minutes of prep, he pushed forward a drink that looked sort of like a smoothie, and was pink in color. The thief explained to Alia, short tail twitching and wagging behind him, "Here you go, Alia. It's a strawberry daiquiri – minus the alcohol. It's essentially a strawberry smoothie, but it's really good... sweet, too." He remembered his mother having strawberry daiquiris often when he was just a kit, and he had eventually replicated what she did, although taking away the alcohol when he was a child. Back then, he hadn't been able to get over the taste. Turning back towards his son, Michael laughed when he heard Franklin's words, reaching out to mess with the pup's fur atop his head, "What, you really think your old man is so mean that I wouldn't make her anything? Frankly I'm insulted, squirt." He was just teasing, of course, feeling like he was in a particularly good mood.
AND ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN LYING
OH, LYING IN SECRET TO MYSELF
Reggan