Beasts of Beyond
Coffee || Percy's Storage and Testing - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Coffee || Percy's Storage and Testing (/showthread.php?tid=1737)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: Coffee || Percy's Storage and Testing - kinglykingstone - 02-13-2021

MAYBE I'M INCONSIDERATE !
MAYBE I'M NOT GOOD !
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. "Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
Reggan

Re: Coffee || Percy's Storage and Testing - kinglykingstone - 02-18-2021

YOUR LOVE IS ALWAYS D A N G E R O U S, AND NOW I'M LOST IN U S. WE'RE LIVIN' IN A LYING T R U S T. I DON'T KNOW W H Y.
COYOTE TYPHOON BETA TAGS
Reggan

I DON'T KNOW, EVERYTHING.
IS THAT AN ANSWER, EVERYTHING?
TEXT HERE "Speech."
Reggan

I DON'T KNOW, EVERYTHING.
IS THAT AN ANSWER, EVERYTHING?
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. "Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
Reggan

Re: Coffee || Percy's Storage and Testing - SNARKY - 02-19-2021

AS THE SOULS OF THE D E A D FILL THE SPACE OF MY M I N D, I'LL SEARCH WITHOUT SLEEPING 'TIL P E A C E  I  C A N  F I N D .
[align=right][color=tan]⇹
[b]SNARKY THE TYPHOON SHARKCAT
Reggan

Re: Coffee || Percy's Storage and Testing - kinglykingstone - 03-30-2021

HOW THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IS TO LOVE
HOW YOU WILL HEAL AND YOU'LL RISE ABOVE
Reggan

Re: Coffee || Percy's Storage and Testing - ANTARCTICREIGN M. - 03-30-2021

HOW THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IS TO LOVE
HOW YOU WILL HEAL AND YOU'LL RISE ABOVE
Reggan

Re: Coffee || Percy's Storage and Testing - kinglykingstone - 04-18-2021

KIARA KOKYTOS
- tanglewood
- two ( 2 ) years physically
- coyote
- fallen Sin of Greed

kiara seemed to just... show up. out of nowhere. like she always did. the kokytos coyote swished her tail, coming to a slow halt next to the cipher siblings, head swivelling to find her fallen family. finding none yet she sat down next to vigenere, offering a cautious yet warm smile. "hello." a simple greeting, good to start most conversations. half her attention was paid to whatever response she may be given or if anyone else would come, the other half is fixated on the bleeding jormungand, a hungry gleam in her eyes. her muzzle was still bloody from damage she had dealt to herself but she could smell his crimson lifeblood from across the clearing. so the Sin stood up and made her way towards the pair but halted as jormungand murmured something to elsweyr then panicked, fur shooting up and staring into nowhere. she tilted her head curiously, cutting her path to face him. his expression was blank, focusing on nothing. "any ideas?" half hearted question she didn't really expect an answer to. if she were in charge she'd directly kill him but she wasn't and elsweyr made all the decisions here. should elsweyr want kiara to slap him into the present she'd gladly do it and wouldn't hesitate to sink her claws in him on the way along. she was greedy, it was in her nature. her tail swished, happily, tongue slowly coming out to rest the edge of her jaws.

Re: Coffee || Percy's Storage and Testing - kinglykingstone - 04-18-2021

Code:
[align=center][div style="width:500px;height:350px;border: 2px solid #FFDEFB; background-color:white;"][div style="width:150px;height:336px; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/3jRDhn2.jpg);float:left;margin-left:5px;margin-top:5px;"]
[div style="width:100px;height:100px;border-radius:100%;border: 2px white solid;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/ZGgp2ks.gif);margin-top:10px;float:left;margin-left:23px"]
[/div]
[div style="width:140px;height:165px;background-color: white ;opacity:0.65;margin-top:120px"]
[div style="width:120px;height:180px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;font-size:12px"]
KIARA KOKYTOS
- tanglewood
- two ( 2 ) years physically
- coyote
- fallen Sin of Greed
[/div]
[/div]
[/div][div style="background-color:#FFDEFB;width:330px;height:300px;border-radius:5%;margin-left:160px;margin-top:30px;text-align:justify"]

[div style="width:90%;height: 260px;overflow:auto;color: #89688A;margin-left:15px;"]
text here

[/div]
[/div]
[/div]
[/align]

Re: Coffee || Percy's Storage and Testing - kinglykingstone - 05-03-2021

a small crowd had begun to form around jasper as the female blinked glowing optics and approached the scene. dipping her head in a greeting to her lord the maned wolf would offer the others a smile. her own fresh rainfall scent mixing with cinnamon and ink. many unfamiliar faces, unfamiliar names. cast a glance at the lord, then parted her maw. "hello all, hello jasper, ah, lord. i am valentina. it is a pleasure to meet you - all of you."
TO ALL THE KING'S MEN -
Reggan

Code:
[align=center][div style="max-width:500px;min-height:134px;background-color:#7C7086;text-align:justify;color:#221D29;font-family:times new roman;font-size:15px;line-height:110%;padding:5px;word-spacing:5px;"][div style="width:125px;height:125px;background-image:url(https://gifdownload.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/queen-ravenna-gif-3.gif);background-position:right;background-size:cover;float:left;border-right: 5px #7C7086 solid;"][/div] Text [color=white][b]"speech"[/b][/color] [/div][div style="max-width:500px;min-height:18px;background-color:#221D29;text-align:center;color:#7C7086;font-family:times new roman;font-size:15px;line-height:100%;padding:2px;word-spacing:8px;"][b][i]TO ALL THE KING'S MEN -[/i][/b][/div]
[div style="max-width: 525px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11px; text-align: right;"]— [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=20]Reggan[/url][/div][/align]

Text "speech"
TO ALL THE KING'S MEN -
Reggan