Beasts of Beyond
true lovers - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: true lovers (/showthread.php?tid=2811)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Re: true lovers - rhosmari - 02-17-2021

THERE IS BEAUTY IN FIRE !
elsweyr ★ tanglewood ★ shadow regent ★ 3 years ★ tags ★ ref

Re: true lovers - rhosmari - 02-18-2021

boop

Re: true lovers - rhosmari - 02-19-2021

TEXT HERE

Re: true lovers - rhosmari - 02-19-2021

why do all the monsters come out at night?
why do we sleep where we want to hide.
"i don't mind if you fuck up my life?" — sauvignon — 11 months — borzoi — palm glades

Re: true lovers - rhosmari - 02-20-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
I DON'T CARE WHO I MIGHT HURT ALONG THE WAY, I'M FUCKING SINKING
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Viverra tellus in hac habitasse platea dictumst vestibulum. Elit duis tristique sollicitudin nibh sit amet commodo nulla facilisi. Neque sodales ut etiam sit amet. Erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo elit at. Ut tristique et egestas quis ipsum suspendisse. "Ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida dictum fusce ut placerat orci. Rhoncus urna neque viverra justo. Facilisi nullam vehicula ipsum a arcu cursus." Ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida dictum fusce ut. Morbi tempus iaculis urna id volutpat lacus laoreet non. Bibendum neque egestas congue quisque egestas. "Nibh tortor id aliquet lectus proin. In mollis nunc sed id semper risus in. Proin sed libero enim sed faucibus turpis in."

Viverra nam libero justo laoreet sit amet cursus. Non nisi est sit amet facilisis magna etiam. Sit amet dictum sit amet justo donec enim. Ornare massa eget egestas purus viverra. Elementum curabitur vitae nunc sed velit dignissim. In fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci phasellus egestas. Tristique nulla aliquet enim tortor at auctor. Augue mauris augue neque gravida in fermentum et. Sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit duis tristique sollicitudin. Donec adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat in fermentum posuere. Dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue lacus viverra vitae. Ut etiam sit amet nisl purus in. "Fusce ut placerat orci nulla pellentesque." Phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec pretium vulputate. Sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet. Ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna eget est lorem. Proin sagittis nisl rhoncus mattis rhoncus urna neque viverra.
SAUVIGNON - 11 MONTHS - PALM GLADES
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: true lovers - rhosmari - 02-25-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
I CAN SMELL YOUR SCENT FOR MILES
ROLEPLAY TEXT GOES HERE
SERPENTINE - 6 YEARS - UTAHRAPTOR
[sup]© tikki[/sup]

Re: true lovers - rhosmari - 02-27-2021

GENERAL
NAME — Marianas Ó Faoláin-Roux
NAME MEANING — named after the deepest trench/depth of the ocean also a band of coral and volcanos
GENDER — identifies as female but does not mind she/they
AGE — three months of age
ORIENTATION — too young to know yet but in the future she will be bisexual
GROUP — will potentially be born and raised in the Typhoon
PHYSICAL
CURRENT BODY
DRACONIC DOMESTIC FELINE
— the young child is not exactly the spitting image of her parents but she imbues many different parts of them that makes her unique. her figure for the most part will be larger than average, with a body that is thicker, broader. because of this rough housing with other kittens her age can be difficult because of how she may hurt them. as she grows she will grow into her much larger paws and build. her coloration are unique as most of her body is colored a oddly off grey complexion, stripped through with darker grey stripes. Her limbs, chest, muzzle, cheeks, ears and even the tip of her tail is dyed in dark dark grey with stripes seeming to blend into the inky mess of her thick fur. Her eyes are golden like the sun and are normally always bright and warm, maybe even mischievous. because of her father's draconic bloodline the child will sport mutations. Thick black dragon wings sprout from her back and the membrane is colored a bright red while her horns that she grows will be bright red as well.
AILMENTS — she will start out normal, or at least as normal as she can be but over time she will begin to develop many different motor and verbal ticks that she will have a hard time controlling and even coming to understand. A neurological condition known as tourette's.
ACCESSORIES — future accessories she will obtain is a thick red ring that will pierce her nostrils to give her a septum piercing, as well as three hooped piercings of red in each ear.
MENTAL
3RD BOX TEXT HERE. HAS HIDDEN SCROLLING.
NOTES
4TH BOX TEXT HERE. HAS HIDDEN SCROLLING
PATHWAY
5TH BOX TEXT HERE. HAS HIDDEN SCROLLING
MARIANAS Ó FAOLÁIN-ROUX
In the land of gods and monsters
I was an angel
Livin' in the garden of evil
Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed
Shinin' like a fiery beacon
Reggan

Re: true lovers - rhosmari - 03-06-2021

test test

Re: true lovers - rhosmari - 03-07-2021

[align=center]
MARIANAS
NYSTRÖM!

This box is expanding as you type further. The gradient from the background rolls into the photo and this post template can commonly be used for simple character posts with an image at the top that represents them or guides!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras euismod tincidunt tincidunt. Fusce maximus dolor eu dolor facilisis posuere. Nam molestie tempor rhoncus. "Suspendisse non nibh posuere, maximus massa in, varius sem." Aenean odio sapien, tempor ut elit a, blandit maximus sem. Aenean tempor, risus eu pharetra luctus, tortor lectus accumsan velit, et tincidunt dui ligula ut tellus. Maecenas et mi finibus, vehicula nulla sed, malesuada ante. Fusce rhoncus rhoncus arcu sit amet fermentum.

Maecenas tristique neque risus, commodo posuere neque egestas et. Aenean non eros tincidunt orci pretium semper. Cras nec leo dolor. Morbi justo ante, porta faucibus lorem vitae, pellentesque vestibulum dolor. Vivamus eget ex euismod, consectetur tellus id, tincidunt quam. Integer id velit eu velit viverra gravida. Aliquam blandit feugiat erat at congue. Phasellus accumsan nunc ante, hendrerit interdum elit lacinia in.

Re: true lovers - rhosmari - 03-11-2021

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
MIND MY WICKED WORDS AND TIPSY TOPSY SMIRK
ROLEPLAY TEXT GOES HERE
LOVEBITE - 3 YEARS - SERVAL
[sup]© tikki[/sup]