Beasts of Beyond
LET IT ALL BURN // Pitt visitor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: LET IT ALL BURN // Pitt visitor (/showthread.php?tid=14935)

Pages: 1 2

LET IT ALL BURN // Pitt visitor - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 05-31-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I'M LOSING MY MIND TODAY !。+゚.[/glow]
Jormungand had been here before and truth be told, from what Dante understood, the Coalition had similar ideals to The Pitt. Hell, Stryker had been the founder of the group from what he's heard, and the hybrid looked up to that lion back when he lead The Pitt too. The cold was slightly off-putting and infuriating to the hybrid, with Dante grumbling to himself how he just got over the snowfront The Pitt dealt with. Fluffing out his feathers and fur, Dante sat at the border and waited for someone to approach.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LET IT ALL BURN // Pitt visitor - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 06-01-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

First to stumble along was the newly poisoned female, a huge grin on her face and a spring in her step. The grin faded to a frown as she spotted the new Ardent and she halted, hackles raising. "What are you doing on our territory? Go away!"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: LET IT ALL BURN // Pitt visitor - LETHE ELD-CIPHER - 06-01-2021

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
Foreign smells of foreign groups had become somewhat easier for Anthemtalon to decipher after a few months of group life. He still struggled with the concept of an 'us versus them' mentality, but at least he was able to tell that this newcomer at the border? Not someone that he was used to seeing.

"Hello," he garbled as he took up the space next to Inferno, flicking his tongue out to make sure that this was not someone he was supposed to know and had confused up. "Visit?" Eyes moved over to his peer for a moment, not too sure for the reason of aggression. Anthem had not an aggressive bone in his body, and stretched out a little to try and compensate for the cold chill. Hm. Definitely would be taking a nap after this.
ANTHEMTALON [] komodo monitor [] tags
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Re: LET IT ALL BURN // Pitt visitor - Romulus - 06-01-2021

The stranger on the border was present during his visit to The Pitt, but he had never caught their name or general demeanor. Just their blinding orange hue and resting bitch face. Romulus didn't hold any judgement, but as he approached, his gaze traversed between those that approached. Narrowed hues watched their reactions carefully. As Aphra wasn't present yet, Inferno was taking charge. Oddly enough, the child had grown on him, so he didn't protest against her words. Instead, he let out a soft sigh. "Let's at least inquire first," the lion mentioned to those that gathered.

Although Anthemtalon did ask a question, it wasn't very precise. His periwinkle hues adjusted to focus on Dante. "Greetings, sir," he formally mentioned. "What business do you have with the Coalition of the Condemned today?" Romulus had no clue that this man knew his father. If mentioned, he would be pleased, yet disappointed. Even so, he held his head up and back straight, awaiting an answer and Aphra's arrival.

Re: LET IT ALL BURN // Pitt visitor - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 06-01-2021

"I'm not even on the god damn border." Dante huffed as a response to Inferno, his torn ear flicking for a moment as he looked down at her. Two other Coalition members followed the bengal she-cat, a lion and a lizard of some sort. "Yea, a visit I guess." He mumbled in response to Anthemtalon before finally looking over at Romulus. "I'd like to speak to Sojourn. I'm here on business matters." As if that wasn't obvious.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LET IT ALL BURN // Pitt visitor - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 06-02-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

Upon hearing him wanting to speak to Sojo a small laugh burst out of the female. "Oh, I guess you haven't heard the news? Sojo's dead! Gone cuckoo crazy!" She hopped in place excitedly. "Aphra's in charge now, so you'd probably want to talk to her." She waved a paw as Romulus approached.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: LET IT ALL BURN // Pitt visitor - angelembrace - 06-02-2021

"Have mercy on us all and sit down, won't you?" Angelembrace grumbled to himself, rubbing his temple at the antics of his half-sister. He wouldn't have minded the situation at hand, visitors did not bother him, but of course there had to be some sort of shenanigans, no? Never was one peaceful day, or a regular interaction in this place. Not a fantastic first impression, but at least Dante seemed...relatively unbothered. And unfortunately, until Aphra arrived, he was the next highest in the chain of responsibility. Gods, have mercy.

"I'm sorry for...her." The young jaguar muttered, using the paw previously at his temple to brush himself off. "Yes, I'm afraid Sojourn is deceased, messy business really, Aphra Cipher is the woman you'll want to speak to. You're from the Pitt...yes?" He tilted his head. The scent was familiar, at the very least, Hydro carried it, and he knew his brother was from the Pitt. Like a little puzzle of assumptions. What would the Pitt need business wise from them? Fascinating stuff indeed.
your little hands of paradise, give them here and hang on tight
Reggan

Re: LET IT ALL BURN // Pitt visitor - Romulus - 06-02-2021

A visit? Nothing new, but as Dante's slurred words continued on, the lion felt his mood drop instantly. His dull expression never changed, but his heart began to pump and thump harder against his chest. Claws began to slightly grab at the soft ground below. Sojourn was dead. There was no denying it. Romulus went to speak, but Inferno's response came first and he gritted his teeth together afterwards. "Quiet," he warned Inferno bluntly. Foul mouthing their former leader and his sister was undesired anytime, especially in the present of a guest. She was lucky he held his tongue.

Periwinkle eyes narrowed towards Dante. He tried to keep polite, but with a soured mood, he couldn't help coming off blunt (even if that was his default state). "My sister has passed and a bullish Cipher female has been put in her spot," came his carefully chosen words. "You're going to want to speak to her." The others already mentioned her name. There was nothing more he could say. Usually he would offer to go grab their Kingpin, but he kept his mouth shut and attention on Dante. Aphra was no leader.

Re: LET IT ALL BURN // Pitt visitor - APHRA CIPHER . - 06-02-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE !。+゚.[/glow]
"Well that's no way to address your Kingpin, Malus." Aphra's tone was sickeningly sweet as she approached, icy gaze looking at Romulus in a harsh manner. She would definitely be keeping this in mind for future reference, but now was not the time to comment on it. Aphra turned her attention to the Pittian sharkcat before them, the look on her face softening to a more neutral one. "I would be said 'bullish Cipher', as Romulus ever-so elegantly put it. What do you need to speak with me about?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LET IT ALL BURN // Pitt visitor - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 06-02-2021

Dante blinked in surprise at Inferno's outburst, mostly from the outburst itself and not the fact that Sojourn was dead. Everyone seemed to disapprove of the suddenly loud comment though, which was amusing to the hybrid. "Ah, I see. Sorry, I was not aware that Sojourn was, er, deceased." He let out a cough, as if trying to get out of that awkward situation. Fortunately though, the Cipher they spoke of soon came over.

Dante looked down at the she-cat as he spoke, "I come with a preposition. A peace treaty, if you will. We both have similar goals and I knew of your founder. He once lead The Pitt and I supported him, so I assume you all follow the same beliefs he had." A pause. "The Pitt can provide the Coalition with weapons -" And drugs if desired, but the Ardent did not speak it out loud. "- as well as re-enforcements should you run into any trouble with enemies." The typical stuff, nothing unusual. "Our desert does not have a perfect water source and seeing as the Coalition lives in the mountains, I ask in return that you provide us with clean water, as well as fighters should we ever need them as well, and anything else you wish to provide, of course." That was truthfully all he was here for, a peace statement. Dante was curious of the other's reactions to his offer, his gaze flicking between each Coalitioner as he spoke.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]