Beasts of Beyond
MONTHLY MEETING [ NOVEMBER 2020 ] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: MONTHLY MEETING [ NOVEMBER 2020 ] (/showthread.php?tid=13155)

Pages: 1 2

MONTHLY MEETING [ NOVEMBER 2020 ] - ROXANNE R. - 11-02-2020

me dejaste, me dejaste en un tango
Everything fell into place eventually or that's what Roxanne believed most of the time, she knew that it was probably time for another monthly meeting. A part of her grimaced knowing that September's meeting had been a rather distasteful one but seeing as she was Quartermaster of the Typhoon, she had to set out an example to her crewmates even if politics were rarely something that she enjoyed to do. Regardless, she could see the lights in the distance already beckoning for their arrival, Roxie pausing to take a few traveling herbs before saying goodbye to her little ones saying that she would be back. She spread out her wings deciding that it would be easier to get there with flight especially now that she wasn't weighed down by her children. A soft sigh leaving her maw as she soared through the clouds without much of a thought or care, she would hear the news of the other groups soon. She could only hope that she would not sleep through it or die of boredom.

Arriving at the place and glancing over to the spot that was usually claimed by the Typhoon, Roxanne approached with a brief shake of her body noticing that the stone's glowing dimmed a bit. She was here and sure enough, her niece would arrive too or at least, she assumed anyways. All the leaders would gather around for this monthly meeting and Roxie hoped that it wouldn't be as hectic as the first. The Quartermaster let out a huff as she mumbled under her breath "One can only hope." Her mismatched gaze surveying the area around her, she curled her fluffy tail around her paws beginning to hum to herself as she whispered to herself "Miss me with that bullshit, m-m-miss me with that bullshit." Her head tilted at the sound of a twig snapping, it seemed that maybe she wouldn't have to wait so long after all. Fan-fucking-tastic, she thought dryly with a twitch of her whiskers.

About fuckin time.
EN EL ALMA SE ME FUE, SE ME FUE EL CORAZÓN
YA NO TENGO GANAS DE VIVIR, PORQUE NO TE PUEDO CONVENCER
QUE NO TE VENDAS, ROXANNE
Reggan

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ NOVEMBER 2020 ] - Kold - 11-02-2020

Kold - female - Wolf/Rottweiler - 5 months - Pittian
[Image: pEeXKGc.png]
First of the Pitt to arrive was Kold, trancing in as quietly as her paws would let her; which was not all that quiet. Her snake, dubbed Chino by the child, was coiled loosely around her neck. As she headed to the meeting spot, she set her black eyes upon Roxanne. She smelled of salt and that made Kold scrunch up her nose. Waddling up to the feline, she sniffed her. "Who? Where from?" Innocent words cloaked in an innocent tone. She sat down before Roxanne, ears angled to her so she can hear better.

"Speech"

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ NOVEMBER 2020 ] - ROSEMARY - 11-02-2020

[Image: b8HzBLA.png]
Rosemary winglessly glided down by Roxanne, attempting to touch her nose to her sister’s muzzle in greeting. The ocelot expected little from these gatherings, but she attended all the same—for the occasional interesting tidbit that’d flare up. She sighed, adjusted the satchel at her side, and frowned before she remembered how she’d intentionally packed light for the journey.

The witch glanced down to the pup as the Pittian child approached, her forked tail curling apprehensively. Though Rosemary hated politics and rarely got involved, the Pitt were a rare exception. Even so, this was a young child.

“Hello. We’re from the Typhoon, and I’m Rosemary Roux.” The slender wildcat dipped her head in greeting. Her ears flicked, and she wondered how old the pup was. The child should probably be speaking in full sentences by now? But the kid didn’t, so Rosemary hesitated on scolding her for her poor manners. “Do you have a name?”
roleplayed by axiom + template © star

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ NOVEMBER 2020 ] - Kold - 11-02-2020

Eyes settled on the wildcat as she glided down, the child noting the four eyes she possessed. Chino poked his head toward Rosemary, before the rosy boa ignored her and pulled his head back into Kold's fur. "Rosemary.. Roux? That's a weird name. I'm Kold." She tilted her head at the feline, sensing that something was up -- kids are like that, you know? They sometimes can tell if something was up or something was amiss. She stepped back a small bit, then returned to her stance. "Typhoon..? Is that why you smell weird?" Mmm. Child-like bluntness. Improper manners, too, but what little manners she had was taught by being in the Pitt.

"Speech"

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ NOVEMBER 2020 ] - ROSEMARY - 11-02-2020

[Image: b8HzBLA.png]
“From my perspective, you smell weird.” Deja vu flashed in Rosemary’s mind. When had she said this recently? In a dream? Oh well. She’d traveled a lot in the past few days, and she’d encountered too many children, both from the Typhoon and in other groups.

One eye glanced at the snake curled around the pup, but Rosemary paid it little mind. Many in the Typhoon had reptile pets—she was no exception—and it was normal to her. “Do you have a guardian, Kold? It must’ve been a tiring journey, and this interclan meeting tends to get pretty boring, even for the adults attending.”
roleplayed by axiom + template © star

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ NOVEMBER 2020 ] - roan ; - 11-03-2020

SOOTHSAYER ❝ ROAN ❞ THE TYPHOON
It probably wouldn't be a surprise to anyone that Roan didn't exactly enjoy monthly meetings. The first one he had attended had been a disaster, and he had even ended up lashing out at Elysium's leaders – something that he didn't regret, as they were being assholes. He would've liked to avoid them entirely, but he knew that wasn't really am option. After all, he was the soothsayer of the Typhoon, and he was meant to not only be a healer, but an advisor as well. He had to support his mama and his cousin, and he couldn't do that if he didn't know what was going on. So, as much as it had pained him to do so, he had followed after the group that headed to the meeting, occasionally trailing behind to snatch up some herbs that he saw. After all, if he had to go to a dry and potentially infuriating political event, he might as well do something productive on the way there, right?

When they eventually reached the gathering place, the zombified feline found his nose wrinkling at the variety of scents that were there. It was the usual suspects, although with one exception. However, he thought little of it, figuring that no one from Tanglewood had arrived yet. After all, he didn't see many Elysites yet, either. Feeling a bit frustrated that he didn't have his usual wings to just swoop over the crowd, Roan instead slipped his way through the various bodies around him, coming to sit near where his mama and Rosemary were. Part of him considered just shutting up and sorting his herbs the entire time, but he ultimately decided against that, especially when he heard his aunt introducing herself. He supposed he should do that as well, especially considering his recent body swap. Clearing his throat, he introduced himself to Kold with a neutral gaze, "...I'm also from The Typhoon. My name is Roan Ó Foaláin-Roux. I practice medicine for our group, as does Rosemary." He flicked his tail towards the witch, before his blue gaze began to wander over the crowd. He wondered if Paintbrush would be here, wherever that buffoon was from.
DON'T ASK FOR HELP, YOU'RE ALL ALONE
YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOUR OWN PRESSURE!
Reggan

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ NOVEMBER 2020 ] - COSMIIX - 11-03-2020

I'M IN TROUBLE, I'M AN ADDICT
The liger had been wandering about more than usual and having gone far from that one place that he had met Roan, the weird little guy with a bit of thread and the smell of death though he had been good company. Unable to draw away from the sound of voices, Paintbrush took some steps forward though they were hesitant and slow due to his injury that he tried to keep weight off of. There was three small cats and a puppy by the looks of it, he couldn't help but stare at the area itself with a bit of awe only to find a place to sit amongst the slowly gathering crowd and couldn't help but wince a bit seeing as he was currently the biggest one there. He mumbled a few apologies when he accidentally ran into a few people but he wanted to get a good spot to see and hear everything that was going on, he had never participated in something like this before so it was more than foreign to him to say the least.

Once he found a good spot, he settled down with a soft sigh and closed his eyes briefly trying to think what to say if anyone asked him where he was. He saw no point in lying but how was he supposed to explain that he had traveled miles away from home from his parents and his plethora of siblings, he missed them all but he figured as the oldest, he would be the one to return with plenty of stories of places that he had gone to. It took him moments to realize that one of the felines that gaze was wandering was Roan, Paintbrush not hesitating to raise a paw and wave at him only to wince seeing as he had lifted up his injured leg. That was a whoops on him, he lowered his limb slowly only to offer a dorky grin. Oh yeah, real smooth, PB, he thought feeling his face beginning to heat up with embarrassment. The other was probably too busy to begin with seeing as he was the healer of the Typhoon.
I'M ADDICTED TO THIS GIRL, SHE'S GOT MY HEART TIED IN A KNOT
AND MY STOMACH IN A WHIRL BUT EVEN WORSE I CAN'T
STOP CALLING HER, SHE'S ALL I WANT AND MORE
Reggan

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ NOVEMBER 2020 ] - aine. - 11-03-2020

[table][tr][td]
AINE NÍ BROIN
FLESHWEAVER
FAE DRUID
INFORMATION
[/td][td]
[div style="width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2e8b57; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"]I'LL C[color=#36829c]OME BACK WHEN YOU CALL ME
The petite deer-fox moved with antsy energy, ears flicking back as she caught up with Kold.  No doubt her father wasn't far behind.  Her wings shuffled at her sides as she settled close to the Pitt's pillar.  Hazel hues brightened a little, on Roan, her cousin, though her teeth would continue to chew the inside of her cheek.

Peaceful as these meetings were meant to be, she still didn't... Really like them.  Trust them.  Trust the other groups.

Idly, she began encouraging some flowers to grow beneath her hooves.  Just a small patch of yellow buttercups.  Along with a marigold.  Just in case.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ NOVEMBER 2020 ] - roan ; - 11-04-2020

SOOTHSAYER ❝ ROAN ❞ THE TYPHOON
Roan had finally been managing to settle slightly, although the soothsayer definitely still wasn't feeling great, but he was fairly sure he never would, not at a meeting. Thankfully, it seemed as though he would have something new to distract him at this particular gathering. His blue eyes had been scanning over the crowd when he spotted Paintbrush, pausing when he saw the liger's light wave in his direction. He was honestly surprised to see the other anywhere near a gathering, since last he knew Paint had just been wandering around, but he found that he didn't mind. In fact, he actually found a bit of a smile curling on his muzzle - a rare sight for the medic when he was anywhere near the gathering place. Sparing a brief glance back towards his mama, Roan slipped away from where the leaders and medics were, deciding to go over to Aine first. After all, he didn't want to look odd to the rest of his group, just sprinting over to some random stranger. Instead, he came to stand beside his cousin, tail twitching as he greeted her with as much warmth as he could manage, "Aine... hey. How have things been going over in the Pitt? You know, with you, and the medical side, and... Ry, I suppose." He didn't like asking about Trygve much, but he supposed it was his responsibility as the other's big brother.

While still sitting comfortably beside Aine, the stitched up medic rose one of his paws, gesturing for Paintbrush to come over. Once the male complied, Roan would speak softly, his tail coming to rest over his own paws, "Hello, Paintbrush... funny seeing you here. Does this mean you've decided to lay your roots someplace, or did you just come to see what was going on?" Then realizing that it would be rude to ignore Aine's presence at his side, he added on, "...By the way, this is my cousin, Aine. She's a healer too, and she's of The Pitt. Aine, this is Paintbrush. He helped me after I ended up crash-landing on an island because of a rough storm... haven't tried going out sailing since then." He definitely didn't want a repeat of the last time, especially considering he doubted he would meet another kind companion like Paintbrush anywhere he ended up next. Not that he wouldn't mind being on his own for a bit, but he hadn't hated Paintbrush's company... the liger wasn't as annoying at most. At least, not immediately, in Roan's eyes.
DON'T ASK FOR HELP, YOU'RE ALL ALONE
YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOUR OWN PRESSURE!
Reggan

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ NOVEMBER 2020 ] - Kold - 11-05-2020

Black eyes stared at Roan for a moment, though she lost interest in the three almost instantly. Interest was locked on the larger feline that had arrived. Sending a soft nod to the Typhoon members, she started to fumble her paws toward him. "Hello - You're a big cat!" She stated, staring up at Paintbrush with wide eyes. Chino flicked his tongue toward the liger, but saw little interest in him. "I'm Kold." Large paws moved idly, digging into the ground before she sat down before Paintbrush.

"Speech"